Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PDA [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Jet stood just outside the doors to the Great Hall, waiting. He hadn't asked Sky to meet him, so he wasn't sure how long he'd have to wait for. Shoving his hands in his pockets, Jason's fingertips skimmed cool metal: something he'd picked up in Hogsmeade while her back was turned.

Rocking back on his heels, he trained his eyes in the staircase down to the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Sky made her way up the stairs towards the Great Hall, following behind a group of Slytherin boys. Their idle chit chat soon began to bore her. Were all boys this dull? Or was it just the ones in her house? The Slytherin type... always talking about money, power, or girls. She let her eyes roll at them, knowing none of them could see her when her sight landed on Jet. Smiling, she waved to him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:56 pm

An instant smile lit up his face, though he didn't realize fully that she had that effect on him. Ignoring the cluster of Slytherins around her, he closed the gap, rather than wait for her to make it all the way to him.

"Will you have lunch with me?" He asked, another smile playing about his lips, poised and ready for her answer.

Most people had seen, or at least heard, about their trip to Hogsmeade at this point, but they still weren't really hanging out around school. There was no guarantee she'd say yes and Jet's nervousness excited him.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Sky smiled as Jet approached her. It gave her this weird feeling in her stomach whenever he addressed her in public. Not caring about who was watching or what they might say. To come up to her in the middle of a group of Slytherin boys... was bold to say the least. Noticing the scowls and glares on the other boys' faces, she nodded and took his hand.

"I would love to have lunch with you. Hufflepuff or Slytherin table?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:09 pm

"How about Gryffindor, just to throw /everyone/ off?" He grinned.

His fingers closed around hers automatically. He looked down at their linked hands and regarded them, hers was so small by comparison and pleasantly warm.

Snapping himself out of it, Jet pulled her into the Hall amidst glances and whispers. It didn't matter, he was used to being talked about and let it roll right off his back.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:14 pm

"Perhaps we should just conjure up a table for two. I mean, since everyone is making us such a spectacle right now. I swear, you would think that they had seen the Dark Lord with the way they are whispering."

Sky shot a dirty look to a few that pointed at the couple as they walked past. It was ridiculous the way people gossiped around this school. Did they really have nothing better to do? It's not like it was news anyways. Everyone had seen them together in Hogsmeade, even if this was the first time they had been together in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

"We could always make even more of a spectacle," he smiled slyly. "If they're going to stare, aren't we under obligation to entertain?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Sky stared at him for a moment trying to gauge whether he was serious or not. Giving him a disapproving look, she settled that he was joking. A distasteful joke at that. Despite the fact that they were making themselves publicly known she still had an image to uphold. To disgrace herself by causing a scene in such a way... she shook her head. She didn't even want to think about the Howler she would receive for that one.

"No, I think it's best if we don't put on a show for them. Besides, I have nothing to prove."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 pm

His smile evaporated with the look in her eyes and he took a seat at the Gryffindor table. Right, she didn't like being put on display. Unfortunately, now all he could seem to think about was her lips. Jet shook himself and tried to focus.

By means of distraction, he poured two goblets of water and slid one toward her.

"I don't think I told you how much I really liked hanging out with you the other day."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Catching the glass as it slid across the table, her attention was once again focused on Jet. He seemed less excited now than he was waiting at the door. That was probably her fault. It usually was. Running her finger around the rim of the glass, she listened to the soft humming sound that it made. She smiled and nodded.

"I had a great time with you. The bookstore was the best."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yeah?" He grinned. "I love that place. Hardly anyone goes there."

His hand kept going to his pocket and he was trying to figure out the best way to do this, the best time.

"Hey there, Jet," came a voice from over his shoulder.

Turning, he caught sight of Rachel: a sixth year Ravenclaw who liked to cause more trouble than anyone else he knew. Stealing illicit potions, breaking curfew, and having a general knack for the best kind of fun. She was giving him that look that said 'trouble'.

"Hey Rae," he waved slightly before turning back to Sky.

"We should definitely-"

"Jeeeeet," Rae whined and he looked down at the table, wondering why this had to be happening. "C'mon, I know you're curious about what I'm getting up to this weekend. It's gonna be /fun/."

"Rae, I'm kinda busy..." he said pointedly.

"Later then," she said with a smirk, sashaying away.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Sky eyed the girl as she came up to the table. She never had been a huge fan of Ravenclaw girls. The whining voice that came out of the girl's mouth made Sky cringe. Why did girls do that? It wasn't attractive in the slightest. Really it was just annoying as hell. Touching her ear slightly, she wanted to make sure her eardrums weren't bleeding.

The way the girl mentioned fun made Sky's hair stand up on the back of her neck. Inhaling a breath through her nose, she had to remind herself that they technically weren't official. Slow. That was the way he wanted to take things. Then again, wasn't it him that said he wasn't interested in seeing other girls? Pushing the thoughts out of her brain, she watched as the girl moved away.

"Friend of yours?" Sky asked as she brought the glass of water towards her lips. She could feel the tone in her voice go icy and knew there was no way Jet wouldn't notice it as well. It didn't bother her though. Let him question it. She wasn't one of his bobbleheads.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:59 pm

If looks could kill. Jet swore he could feel the room drop a couple degrees as Sky went ice-queen on him. The tone seemed familiar but... no way. She couldn't be. Sky was probably just irritated at being interrupted, maybe disgusted at his choice of 'friends'. He surveyed her, taking in her expression. Was Sky... /jealous/? Glancing over at Rachel, he thought she must be crazy to be. Rae was the kind of girl he would hang out with, yeah, but... compared to Sky? No way. Nah. Not possible.

"I guess you could say that..." he ventured.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:08 pm

So she had been right in her assumption. This was one of his many girls. The ones he spent his weekends with doing Merlin knows what. She probably didn't even want to consider that thought. Her gaze drifted to the Ravenclaw girl once again as Sky studied her. The girl had a reputation... one similar to Jet's. Not surprising that they would be together. They weren't the kind of people she associated with. Her mind fluttered back to the first note she had written to him...

Shifting slightly, this was the first time she was really starting to regret getting closer to the Hufflepuff boy. Maybe her first assumptions had been correct. Maybe what everyone had told her about him... about staying away... had been right.

Clearing her throat, she stood. "By all means, don't let me keep you from your weekend planning. I think I will go join my house now..."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Jason stood up and moved in front of her. He was too stubborn to let her walk away, not to mention that she had the completely wrong idea.

"Don't you want your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

He was standing in front of her, blocking her path quicker than she had realized he could move. What was his game? Bring a girl over just to torture her? To test her? See how she would react?

"Gift? What gift?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Smiling, he looked down and fished in his pants pocket. Slowly he withdrew a simple silver-link bracelet. Taking her by the wrist, he clasped it in place. A small, silver book hung from one of the loops.

"It's a charm bracelet..." He glanced up. "This first one... is for our first date. In the library."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:02 pm

She smiled in spite of herself as the charm dangled on her wrist. It truly was a sweet gesture on his part. This was the first time anyone had given her jewelry. The fact that there was meaning behind it made it that much more special.

"Thank you, Jet. It's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 pm

"I'd like to add more to it..." he said quietly, meeting her eyes. "Maybe a flower... and a broomstick..." As he spoke, Jet traced one finger over the cool metal. "A tree and a frog," he continued. "And then... plenty of space for more."

Clearing his throat, Jason smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 am

She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. He wanted to fill the charm bracelet with memories of them. To remind her everywhere she went that they were actually doing this. Being together to where other people could see. Leaning up, she pressed her lips firmly to his.

"You... are amazing. In case I have never told you that."
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 am

The kiss took him completely by surprise. He wasn't ready for it, but that didn't stop him from reciprocating. Over too soon, he smiled.

"Amazing? Me?" Jet laughed slightly. "Well, thanks. You're pretty incredible, yourself. ...so. You wanted to sit at Slytherin table, I think." He smiled and grabbed her hand, heading directly to the middle of the table and making himself comfortable, much to the displeasure of the surrounding students.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:14 am

Her eyes widened in horror as he took a seat at the Slytherin table. He was doing this intentionally just to drive her insane, she was sure of it. Much to her displeasure, it was working. Pulling her robes tighter around her chest she tried to avoid eye contact with the other people in her house. She could feel the sneers and glares that were being thrown their way. Other houses... weren't welcome at the Slytherin table. That was a well known fact. They were a house that stuck to themselves. Sporting that 'better than all' mentality.

Reaching across the table, she went to grab something to eat when she was stopped midway. A firm grip wrapped around her wrist as she was jerked up slightly. Her eyes narrowed at the boy that had the nerve to touch her. Theo, a rather obnoxious 7th year.

"What the unicorn is this?" He snapped, gesturing at the bracelet as his grip tightened upon seeing Jet. "You... with that? Are you kidding me?"

"You're hurting my arm." She replied blankly.
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 am

Jet got a thrill from challenging perceptions. He ignored the glares that were directed at him and smiled in a friendly way at the offended Slytherins. That was, until they were interrupted. Jason didn't know the guy whose fingers were closed around Sky's wrist... he'd seen him in the hallways maybe, but didn't know his name. It didn't matter.

Very slowly, Jet stood from his seat and met the Slytherin's eyes.

"It's called a bracelet," he said sarcastically, though there was a darker undertone to the words. If Sky hadn't been hurting, he might've joked with the guy... not that the Slytherin would've joked back. He might've pushed his buttons and gotten cocky and messed with him a bit. But it was Sky's words that stopped that reaction short and replaced it with a new one.

"Let her go. And walk away." He doubted he would get his wish, but it was worth a try the first time. The second time, he wouldn't ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 am

Listening to Jet talk she instantly knew this wasn't going to end well. Challenging a member of her house was never a smart plan. They had this ingrained flaw of always have to come out on top. No matter what the means would have to be. Though typically, it was by violence, cheating, or intimidation. The slytherin boys eyes narrowed and grip tightened even farther around Sky's arm as she let out a whimper.

"Owwwwww! Theo, stop!"

It was no use, he wasn't listening to her. He was too focused on the victim that he was about to tear apart. Theo reached out his free arm and shoved Jet's shoulder.

"What was that Hufflepuff?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Jetson

Jason Jetson

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 am

Jet stumbled back a couple steps and smirked slightly, shaking his head. Stepping forward again, he took a breath and released it.

"Theo, right?" He looked to Sky, his eyes apologizing for him, before his gaze leveled at the other boy again. "I said... let go of my girlfriend, before I embarrass you in front of your housemates."

He just had to get the quaffledent to let go of Sky. After that, he would deal with whatever came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PDA [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: PDA [open]   PDA [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDA [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next