Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival [open]

Go down 
+5
Devon Hallowsfield
Captain Darington
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Blood Morgenstern
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:59 am

The sound of her grandmothers hand on her cheek was loud in the almost empty Station. Her grandmother turned around and walked away. With a hand on her cheek she gave Captain and Hex a grin. 'Well, goodbye then."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 am

He strides off with his Mother, with her ruffling my hair. "Where's dad and the others?" He had not noticed it before but his father and siblings were not here. "Oh, You know your dad. Always working." I nodded, you could call my dad a workaholic. His name was Robert. Robert Selwyn.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 am

He gave one last glance behind at the crowd and he winked, waving at all of them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 am

Captain winced at the sound. It was then that a wizard with a scarred face and mousy hair crossed the station, passing right in front of Val's grandmother and around her of the group of gingers and Captain. "Remus!" She shouted, flinging herself forward to hug her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 am

"And, your siblings. I didn't bring them. They were sleeping, in a great doze." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

She turned around and walked after her grandmother, with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 am

He bit his lip as he heard the slap. The old Hag is mean!
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 am

She pulled the hood from her cardigan on her head and left the Station, without looking back. Her grandparents were waiting outside with the car. She gets in the car without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 am

He continued on his way outside where the rain soaked him, drenching his clothes. He hoped Val would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 am

He got inside into a Ministry Car with his mother in tow and he slipped into the back seat while his mother sat in the front-right seat. His father had influence in the Ministry but not by bribing and corruption. His father was none of that, he was a hardworking man and an honest one at that. He was good at his job too. About a quarter of the residents of Azkaban were caught by him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 am

The two simply stood there, embracing for a few long minutes. Finally he let her go, smiling down at her and pushing the hair from her eyes. He reached forward and straightened her tie. "Looks nice..." he mused. She smiled and noded. He looked over to Mr. Weasley. "Thanks for watching her, Arther." The minstry worker only noded. "Ready to go home?" Her uncle asked. Noded quickly. He helped her with her bags and they left the station after a few more hugs from the Weasleys.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 am

ooc: Cap, when you go to the Weasley's. Should I come the same time as you? Or different?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:31 am

ooc: same time could be fun
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 am

ooc: Aye Aye Captain.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 am

She sits in the back of the car and they start driving. Her grandparents are talking to eachother, but Val is just sitting, her head against the window, looking outside. She missed her friends already.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 am

He rests his head in his seat, leaning back. He yawns. It had been a long time since he had slept. His mother's eyes were watchful. "Better get some rest, eh?" She grinned and he smiled back nodding.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 am

He dozed off in a great slumber while his Mother and the driver started to talk.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 am

ooc: I feel sorry for Val right now. : (
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 am

Ooc Me too ;p
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:40 am

Her uncle and herself chatted idly along the way. He asked about her friends and exams and professers. He found the nickname 'Captain' amusing. They passed the muggle part of that station and once outside, he pulled a black umbrella over them as they walked down the streets of London, heading to the Leaky Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Cecilia blinked awake and yawned, stretching, as Lucifer pawed at her face. "Yes, I'm awake, I'm awake." She realised that the compartment was mostly empty except for herself and Reed - who was still asleep. "He must sleep like the dead - didn't even wake up when Blood opened the window."
She also realised, with some despair, that she had missed the rush to get off the train - so she couldn't just slip by through the barrier and disappear out into the muggle world. She'd have to be sneaky. "Come on, Luc," She said, standing, and half wondered if she should wake Reed up. Every second wasted makes it more difficult to get away, She thought to herself. Surely he'd wake up soon enough. Perhaps she'd pass his family on the way out - but she remembered that he'd lost his mother. She didn't know about his father, but there had to be someone waiting for him. She cursed the others for not disturbing them.
Cel slung her backpack over her shoulders, sighing. The holidays were going to be rough - and so was next year, with exams, last school year things, and... Vine's ruddy Dark Arts Club. She thought of Leo - her suspicious face whenever Vine said anything stupid. She hated lying to her best friend, but what else could she do? I wonder if she's already gone? Cecilia had wanted to wish her a safe holidays but she hadn't seen the girl. She hoped that Leo had a good time in France - no matter what the Delacour's had to say to her. She snorted slightly at Reed's dozing expression, "Happy Holidays, Mister Black. If you don't wake up soon you'll end up back in Hogwarts."
And she turned and walked down the corridor, ready to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm

She snuck over to where the trunks were being loaded off and found her's quickly. "Any sign of them, Luc?" She asked her cat absentmindedly while she scanned the area her self. Perhaps they already thought she had gotten away and was out searching for her in the station. No, she could see at least one of her cousins standing around, waiting for her in case she was still here.
"I'm not going back," She muttered angrily to herself, pulling her hoodie up so that it covered her hair. There were a few families still around - perhaps if she could mix with some of them, she could get past her cousin and through the barrier. She skirted over to the nearest family, putting on a friendly smile as she pretended to join in the conversation. The members stared at her and she apologised quietly, "Sorry. I'll leave you when we get through to the station - my family is waiting there." They begrudgingly accepted and started to move towards the barrier, carrying Lucifer in one of her arms just in case he was recognised. Cel held her breath as they neared the barrier and slipped through it. She smiled at the family, "Thank you!" And disappeared off into the crowd of muggles - desperate to find a place that sold coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Reed woke with a start, realizing he was the only one left in the once completely full compartment. He rubbed his eyes, still not quite awake. Rufus, his black cat, emerged from underneath his seat, finally, and pounced into Reed's lap, meowing loudly. "Shut it Rufus," Reed murmured, half asleep, "We're not supposed to be here. You don't want us to get caught do you, you silly cat." he couldn't help but smile as Rufus started to paw his face lightly.
All was silent in the train, not a single soul stirred. Wrappers and packets of candy littered the compartment, confirming that a rowdy bunch had been occupying it. He smiled as Hex, Blood, Cel, Val and that strange girl Captain came to mind. He would miss them all, truly, and couldn't wait to see them again. Reed got up, sighing and straightened his robes. I hadn't even had the chance to say goodbye to them, he thought with a frown. Rufus skipped over to his legs, perching on Reed's shoes. He picked him up and let him perch on his shoulder. Slinging the strap of his bag over his shoulder, he slowly made his way out of the compartment and into the corridor. As he made his way down the hall, he wondered what his companions had planned for the summer. He recalled Hex and Captain talking about the Weasleys. Why on Earth would someone want to stay with them? he grimaced at the thought of them. He'd like to shove a liquorice wand up Percy's nose one day. "Nosy little prefect," he murmured as he exited the train. Reed walked over to his trunk, which was the only one remaining on the, now empty, Platform 9 3/4. With a sigh, he hauled his trunk to the barrier. Suddenly remembering, he looked up at the sky, wondering if Widgeon had made it to Azkaban, and if his father had recieved his letter. Seeing that she was nowhere to be seen, he hung his head in despair, knowing he'd have to fend for himself this summer. Rufus pawed at his head again, but Reed ignored him.
Emerging from the barrier, he looked around the place. Thankfully, it wasn't overflowing with muggles. He had missed the rush hour of hundreds of families waiting for their children, and for that he was grateful. Letting his mind wander again, he recalled Blood and Val talking about a trip to Egypt. That would be fun, he thought, and remembered that he hadn't found out what Cel was doing over the holidays. Perhaps she was joining them,. Passing by a couple of groups of muggles, he noticed they were staring at him strangley. Reed looked down at his robes, remembering that he had forgotten to change into his muggle attire. Although, if he got arrested for this, at least he would have a place to stay. Prison was better than the muggle world in his book.
He trudged on, through the muggle streets, hauling his trunk after him, Rufus still perched on his shoulder, letting out a big yawn.

Last edited by Reed Black on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm

ooc: A little late with my arrival, I apologize :Pp
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

ooc: Reed, in fact. My character actually doesn't want to go to the Weasley's. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next