Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival [open]

Go down 
+5
Devon Hallowsfield
Captain Darington
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Valery Prince
Blood Morgenstern
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Arrival [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am

She smiled a bit sadly at Hex and his family, happy to be united. She never had a happy feeling when she was united with her grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 am

The man shakes his head. "Haven't. Walk with us 'till you find him, yeah?" She noded to him. Ron, with Ginny in tow, made his appearance then. She smiled and greeted them. "Let's go then!" Said Mrs. Weasley enthusiasticlly. Mr. Weasley placed a hand on her shoulder, leaning closer. "Stick close." He whispered. She noded. Remus had given enough warning as to the hidden dangers of Platform 9 3/4.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 am

Ooc Captain, I was with you to say goodbye ):
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 am

ooc: oh, i thought you disapeard.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 am

His Mother exchanged farewells with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley before they left talking about coming to the Burrow for a week. "Oi! Cap and Val, before you leave. I want you too meet my Mum."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 am

She walked over to Hex' Mother with a smile, extanding her hand. "Hello Madam. I'm Valery Prince. Very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 am

After some crushing hugs from the Weasleys, she turned to Hex and his mom. "Very nice to meet you." She said with a smile, reaching out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:11 am

His mother Aveline shook hands with Val and Captain smiling. "Hello Valery. I am Aveline Selwyn. I see that you are one of my son's friend's. Are you not?" She turns to Captain. "Hello ......?" She trailed off since she didn't know Captain's name.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 am

She smiled shyly at the Weasly's, hearing the voice of her Grandmother in her ear. Bloodtraitors, thats what they are. If you even meet them, Valery, ignore them or tell them the truth.Her grandparents had said that about a lot family's, she never does what they are telling her. But still, she was a bit uncomfertable.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am

"I hope I am." She says to the mother of Hex grinning. "Otherwise i had a lot of wrong expactations."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 am

"I'm sorry, Kaila Darington, Ms. Selwyn." She smiled brightly to the seemingly nice mother of Hex. It sent a dull pang through her chest though. To see Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Selwyn here. It was like the world pointing out what she was missing and dangling it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 am

ooc: What do you mean Cap? My Mum is nice. Really. And she's a blood traitor.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

He nodded at Val and seemed a bit surprised at 'Kaila'. His mother patted Captain and Val on the back smiling. "It was a pleasure to meet you both, Valery and Kaila. Perhaps I shall be seeing you in the Burrow, Kaila. Molly has told me."

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

ooc: everyone is seemingly nice when i first meet them. ive known her for 2 minutes, i cant draw conclusions. stop reading my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 am

ooc: I'm not reading your thoughts. -_- I said that in ooc not ich.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

ooc: gtg
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 am

She smiled, nodding to Hex's mom. People only knew her as Captain at Hogwarts. With her family, her real name, Kaila, was used. Kaila wholly considered the Weasley's her family.

ooc: still...
aww </3 bye
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 am

"Kaila." She tasted the words in her mouth. Then she pulled Hex and Captain in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys." Suddenly, a tall grey-haired witch with a stern face walked to them. "Valery, what is going on here ? Why are you talking to these ... People... " The witch said. She lookid with a gaze full awefullness at the Weaslys and Hex' mother. "Hello grandma." Valery said softly.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am

Ooc Bye Hex ):
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 am

She smiled at the hug. "I'll miss you to, Val." She twitched a bit at the way the kind family who so caringly let her into their home were reffered to as. She didn't say anything though, she bit her tongue. Mr.Weasley placed a hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps we should go..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:43 am

Her grandmother looks at Captain. 'Who do we have here ? Is this your friend, Valery ?" Valery bit hard on her lip. 'Lets go grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 am

She felt the hand on her shoulder pull her closer. Remus, now would be a good time to show up... No such luck.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

She gave Captain a apologetic look. "I'm sorry" She whisperd. Her grandmother laughed hystericly. "Can't talk ? Do you still need to learn it ?"Her grandmother said hately at Captain. Valery felt the anger boiling in her and she looked her grandmother straight in the eyes. "Enough. Don't mess with my friends."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 am

ooc: Back.

ich: "Well, farewell Cap, Val, George, Fred, Percy, Mr and Mrs Weasley. We need to go now. I'll see some of you at the Burrow." He winks at Fred and George.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 am

Captain only smiled, amused. "I can talk, very well I'm told." She gave Val a look as if to say 'it's alright, don't bother'. "See at the Burrow then, hopefully." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival [open]   Arrival [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next