Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting Down the Days [open]

Go down 
+4
Adelina Kruspe
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Cel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Hunter walked into the Great Hall, for one of the last times before holiday. He knew nobody, but he did saw some pretty girls. He winked at the girls at the Gryffindor table and sat down at the Ravenclaw table, grabbing a cup of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Cecilia scowled unhappily, "Don't even remind me. The smirk on Flint's face... ugh. I had to listen to the Baron's pompous boasting for ages whenever he happened to float past. Potter," she narrowed her eyes and chewed her bubblegum thoughtfully. "I don't know whether that one is a hinderance or a help some days."
She looked at the Ravenclaw who had also just walked in. She had no idea who he was either. She turned back to Leo, "See? They're popping out of the ground like DAISIES."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Ooc Hheheheheh :DD I got that.

She raised her eyebrows at the Claw. 'Indeed,' she muttered. 'Well ... I guess he is save that Philosiphical Stone thing from Quirrell.' She shrugged. 'That's gotta count for something. But ... I guess we'll see when he grows up. Someone like him, we're not going to hear the last of him.'
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Adelina watched as the new boy walked in. She did not know him as well, so she paid him no mind as she cut up her toast and soaked them in the yoke of the egg. She then heard the word daisies quite loudly as she looked up towards the Gryffindor table. The two girls seemed to be in an intimate discussion with each other. It looked to Adelina that they were best friends. She muttered softly in German to herself as she took a copy of the Daily Prophet and opened it up; she wanted to be current in her news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 pm

He heard the comment from Cel and laughed at her. Then he turned back to his Beer. He was going home this summer, but he wasn't so sure if it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

She clapped a hand to her mouth as she received several looks - some of irritation and others of amusement. "I'm being too loud aren't I?" Cel said as she raised an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw's chuckle. She looked at Leo, "Yes I suppose - given he's already the 'Boy who lived'. I'm surprised he hadn't gotten the nickname 'The Boy who lost Gryffindor so many points' or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

He looked around bored, everyone was talking to there friends. And since he had no time to make friends, he had no one to talk with. His face bacame a little bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 pm

She grinned, not feeling self-conscious at all from the sudden attention, a strange first for her. 'That could be our nickname for him,' she sniggered. 'Of course, all of that stuff gets completely thrown out the window when he and his pals save the school.' She shook her head. 'First years. FIRST years! How come we didn't suspect anything? All of our sneaking around we do ...' She shook her head. 'We gotta step up our game. We can't be shown up by firsties. Next time Dumbledore hides an ancient magical artifact in the school, we have to find it first.' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Adelina was reading into her Daily Prophet, nothing new was happening as of recently. She sighed when she put down the paper. She strained her ears to try to hear what the other girls were saying. The only word she heard was of Potter. She assumed they were talking about that 'Potter' kid who was a first year in Gryffindor. There was times when Adelina passed him in the hallway and she would watch him. Adelina heard much about him but never took the time to speak to him. There was something about his face that annoyed her; the fact that he was a mudblood lover did not help his case at all.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Her eyes strayed to the Slytherin girl. She seemed to be concentrating hard on something ... And yet her newspaper was down on the table. She smirked slightly, raising her eyebrows at the Slytherin and waiting for her to notice.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Adelina noticed that it was quiet as she looked from her plate and to the Gryffindor. She noticed she had a smirk on her face as she was looking straight at her. This caught her off guard a little, a bit of a half smirk was on her face as she let her hand come up in a bit of a wave, letting her know that she was acknowledging her. She did not look away from the Gryffindor, she did not want to seem so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Walks into the hall after an intense packing session, her eyes immediately went the the Hufflepuff table where there was food. Which is something she needed desperately. She walked over, sat down and began stuffing her face with the closest muffin she could see.
She suddenly realized that there were other people in the room and began to eat in a more lady like manner. Damn people, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 pm

She raised her hand in greeting, before draining the rest of her tea. She looked down at the tea leaves curiously. She had never had much interest in Divination, but at times she couldn't help but be curious. After a moment of staring at the blobs of leaves, she snorted softly to herself and put the cup down, looking up just to see Scarlet stuffing her fave with a muffin. She shook her head. Manners of a troll, that one, some things never change, she laughed to herself.

Last edited by Leo Montague on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 pm

She couldn't believe she had to pack up everything again. It seemed she had only just packed to go to Hogwarts and now she was packing to leave. Why so much packing? She thought, munching on a delicious muffin.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

She looked over to see Leo laughing silently in her direction. Oh, wow if Leo is laughing at me for not acting like a lady. Something must be terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 am

When the girl looked away, Adelina simply went back to her meal, thinking onto herself. She wondered if she was caught trying to listen in on their conversation. Adelina knew that she was only straining her ears but was not looking towards the girl. It didn't really matter to her. It was not long until their was a girl of yellow and black that came in quickly and ate without manners. Adelina could not believe her eyes when she witnessed the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

She looked down at her half eaten muffin and sighed. Hogwarts still didn't feel like her home, but she found herself dreading the moment she would have to leave it. For even this place would feel more like home than the place she was headed.
She picked up a goblet of pumpkin juice and sipped it slowly. Thinking about what on earth she was going to do over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 am

She stretched back, sighing. She would be leaving on the train the next day, and she still had no idea where Seeker was. If Cel was right and she was with Spell ... There would be hell to pay. She had a sudden horrid thought - what if Spell had been invited over for the summer as well? No ... Seeker wouldn't do that ... Besides, Spell had his own family to go to ... All Leo had was a mother who apparently didn't want to know her ... As she stared at the neck of Cel's hidden bottle of Firewhisky, she marveled wryly at how her mood had suddenly changed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

She glanced over at Leo to see her staring at a horribly hidden bottle of firewhisky.
'Tut tut' she said to herself. She smiled and turn back to her muffin and her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

"I suppose you have your trunk packed then?" Cecilia asked, yawning as she shoved the pile of stuff away into a bag. "Think about it... soon we'll be on the train back home. I still remember the first time I took my cat on the train - though he was only a kitten then. He went nuts."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 am

Ooc an example of mild god modding there, Scarlet. -winks-

'Yep,' she said, sighing. She smiled at the mention of the cat. 'Aw, that's adorable.' She pulled a face. 'I hate being allergic to cats. It's only thanks to Madame Pomfrey's anti-allergy potions that I made it through the term living with you,' she said, teasing slightly. 'Seeker better not have cats. I don't know what I'd do then.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 am

ooc, need sleep.

She grinned, "I'm sure you'd survive. Who knows - maybe you'll even stop being allergic." She yawned again, picking up her bag. "I'm going to go get my stuff and sleep a bit. I'll see you on the train."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

'Yeah, I think I'll join you actually ...' She stood up as well, glancing around the Hall one last time.

Ooc me too, nighty night all, Scarlet, see you tomorrow ; )
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:03 am

She walks into the great hall slowly. So many people were gone already it was nearly empty. She sits down at the Ravenclaw table and twirls her wand between her fingers while reading a book. She wanted to finish this particular one before term ended and why not do so in the Great Hall where hardly anybody was at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 am

She scampers into the great hall, her stomach growled like an angry full grown Hungarian Horntail. Instinctually she made a beeline for the Ravenclaw table no caring if anybody was there or not and began wolfing down any kind of food except for pumpkin that was in her reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Down the Days [open]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next