Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting Down the Days [open]

Go down 
+4
Adelina Kruspe
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Cel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Counting Down the Days [open] Empty
PostSubject: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Cel examined the pile in front of her - her supplies as she liked to call them. She took out a piece of parchment with a list on it and a quill, her eyes scanning the list before searching the supplies. "Droobles," She muttered and she looked at the pile, quickly taking note of the packets of drooble's best bubble gum. "Check. Chocolate frogs... also a check. Half empty bottle of firewhiskey..." She lowered her voice for that one and quickly looked around the room for McGonagall, but the Professors must've been off teaching a class. "Check."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Leo had been pacing the almost empty Gryffindor common room before she went down to the Great Hall, needing air. Her trunk was all packed - mostly -and now all she could do was wait anxiously until it was time to leave. But she still had things to figure out - mainly, things to figure out with Seeker. Where was she? Leo hadn't seen her sister in quite a while. Probably just bad luck - they most likely kept missing each other. Seeker did, after all, have friends in her own year to hang around with ...

She poked her head in the Great Hall, looking around and noting the lack of students. Where is everyone? Probably doing last minute preparations ... Her stomach sank a little with the thought of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Cecilia glanced up to see Leo and gave her a quick nod before turning back to her list. "Rope." Her eyes lingered on the rope in the pile in front of her and she hesitated. Would she need it? Probably yes. "Check."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

'Cel!' She ran over, barely even noticing what Cel was doing. 'You haven't seen Seeker around, have you?' she asked, her eyes still scanning the Hall. Where could she be ... They needed to figure out a meeting place, among other things ... what if they got separated at the train station or something? She didn't even know what Seeker's parents looked like. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm

"Nope." Cecilia said, barely glancing away from the pile - she only had a few things left. She checked another thing off and frowned at Leo. "What's up? Lost her or something? Do you think she'd be off with that Spell kid? Cheeky brat that one."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

'Something like that,' she muttered, on her hands and knees and peering underneath the Hufflepuff table. She sprung up again. 'Spell? Spell Feather? Ugh. Don't like that kid.' She looked down at the pile of things. 'Um. Well ... I'll leave you to your ... packing? Anyway, I might try outside, see if I can find her.' She sighed heavily. 'See you around, Cel.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 pm

"Hmm, I don't hate him as such, but he is trouble." She looked down at the pile, and smiled wryly, "Yeah I'm packing. Checking I have things. See you around, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

She shot a curious look at pile - rope? Where was she going where she'd think she'd need rope? - but nodded and walked out. Seeker, Seeker, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Cel watched Leo leave and slumped back onto the table. She ran her fingers over the rope again and sighed. Holidays. Where would she go? What would she do? Who would she meet on her travels? "I need coffee."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

She trudged back into the Hall heavily and sat down at the Gryffindor table. She reached over for a hot chocolate, then changed her mind and grabbed a tea instead. She nodded at Cel. 'How's the packing going?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"Terrible," Cecilia said, yawning. "I'm just so tired - I can't even think straight. Wonder if some firewhiskey would help." She eyed the half empty bottle of the beverage. "Or a coffee."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

She walked in, amd looked around in the empty Hall. She shrugged and sat down at the Slytherin table. I guess everyone is packing. I still don't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 pm

She grinned. 'Firewhisky, huh? Last time I remember, that didn't work out so well for you.' She sniggered a little, recalling that night at Hogsmeade. 'But if you think that's going to help, go for it.' She leant back and took a sip of tea. She looked at it curiously, thinking she should have it more often, then waved at Val when she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm

She waved back at Leo and smiled at Cel, packing. She sighed and grabs a cup of tea, a frown between her brows.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"Last time..." Cecilia repeated rather hollowly. "Yeah... I don't like to think about it. The headaches..." She grimaced. "Besides - I'd be more careful this time, and I'll have you to make sure I don't run off into any trouble." She grinned at Leo and spotted Val, and waved.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Leo laughed loudly. 'Cel, if you really wanted to go running into trouble, I would not be able to stop you, as much as I tried. Of course, I'd try my best ... Anyway, you don't need to go running off to trouble, trouble usually runs to you.' She yawned. 'You're special like that.'
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Adelina sighed softly after she packed up all of her gear, well, the ones that she did not need for the rest of the year. It seemed that the school year was coming to a close and it was almost time for the students to go back to their respective homes. Adelina's parents wanted to keep her in London for the summer. With her fathers new connections with the Malfoy's, she was to stay with the Malfoy's over the summer. It was agreed that it would be easier for her to stay in the area while she was on vacation so she could learn more about the Dark Lord by the Malfoy family. Adelina's father wrote back in forth with the Malfoy's, explaining their situation and their place in the war. All they wanted for Adelina was to be there and learn all she could about the Dark Lord, for they knew something big was about to happen. Adelina just wished they would have given her more information. She did not know the Malfoy's personally, and she only spoke to Draco just on one occasion to find out more about his family before letting her father know. It was all so strange to Adelina, but she did not question it; if this is what her father had wished, then it was going to happen.

Adelina was hungry this morning as she walked up from the dungeon in the Great Hall. She sat down at the Slytherin table to make herself a plate of food. She did not have a book or a letter this time, it was just herself. The year went by rather quickly for her and it did not take too long for her to get caught up. The next year would be her last year and she would have to study hard on her NEWTs to get a good grade and find out what she wanted to do with her future. Her family had told her they would move out to London after they close up some of their loose ends back at home. Adelina wondered why they would leave their beautiful home just to come to England, but she never asked. She began to eat her food just as she was looking around to see if she recognized anybody in the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

She gave Adelina a greeting nod and sipped her tea. Where. To. Go. She question was going trough her head for a week. She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

"How sad. I'll never be able to lead a peaceful life off in the country with a happy little family," She sighed dramatically and curiously eyed the Slytherin who had walked in and begun eating. She looked back at Leo, "You know - it's amazing how many people I don't know in Hogwarts. This place never ceases to surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Adelina noticed as Valery nodded to her. She gave her a smile a nodded back to the younger girl. Adelina noticed that Valery did not seem like she was in a mood to talk. She respected this and went back to her breakfast. She noticed only two other people at the moment, both of them she saw at the Quidditch pitch the other day, flying around on their brooms. She did not know them personally and was not sure if she should start up a conversation or not. She took a sip of orange juice as she contemplated this.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

She snorted at the thought of Cel with a family. 'A family of dragons, perhaps.' Leo followed Cel's gaze and landed on the Slytherin. 'I can understand me not knowing ... But if you don't know them ...' She shrugged. 'We seem to have had an influx of transfer students really close to the end of term.' She frowned, remembering Scarlet. 'It's a bit weird, if you ask me. Why can't they just wait until next term?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"The reminds me," Cecilia said, vaguely, "I never did ask Hagrid what he was doing with all those dragon books - the shop has probably brought new ones by now." She closed her eyes as she felt a headache brewing in her skull. "Anyway... I never really took much notice of people in my younger years." The years beforehand had been a blur and a half.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

She looked around for a few minutes, but then got the prophet out of her bag and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Adelina noticed the two looking at her. She heard them speaking to each other which made her curious. Even though she was new, it was not her fault she came in so late. It was kind of a last minute thing when her parents drew her out of her last school and sent her away to Hogwarts. It was not as if Adelina heard the two talking about her, they were too far away from her to be able to hear anything. She just knew they had something to say, because she would hear whispers of others when she walked by them. With a sigh, she poked at her eggs a little. She did not feel that it mattered, she heard a lot of negative things about Gryffindor's from her house mates, mostly that they were blood traitors and Mugblood lovers.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 pm

'Hagrid had dragon books?' Leo smiled. 'Why doesn't that surprise me? I heard a rumour that he was trying to raise a dragon, but surely Hagrid wouldn't be THAT foolish ... he does live in a wooden house after all. But I'm sure there was something with a dragon when Potter and the other firsties got caught out ... Remember when we lost that whole lot of points that one night?' She shuddered at the memory - the taunts from the Slytherins had been awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Down the Days [open]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next