Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting Down the Days [open]

Go down 
+4
Adelina Kruspe
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Cel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 am

Barley suppressing her sniggers as CC pulls away, I slide my other hand over her leg again this time more firmly and breath heavily.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 am

"What the unicorn?" She jumps and looks under the table. "Blood!! You creep!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:45 am

She perks up significantly. "Holmes?" And peers under the table with glee.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 am

I grin and slide out from under the table laughing. Wrapping an arm around CC's waist I nibble her cheek.
"Shush, you know you like it" I wink and give the others a lazy, two fingered salute. "Salutations darlings"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:47 am

She tilts her head back at Blood and grins lazily.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

She grumbles slightly. "At least give some warning. The heavy breathing freaked me out more than anything else. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

"Hello Blood." she says, without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Ooc I'm gonna take my bath, brb
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

"Watson, old chap" my mouth quirks up in a half smile and I whisper into CC's ear. "That's the point of it, love. It's entertaining to see peoples reactions to my.. attentions"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 am

She snorts with amusement. "You have a point there, Blood," she murmurs back. "So... since we are all together here, do either of you have any idea what we can do to waste time? I'm bored here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

"Wotcher Holmes." She sprawls out on the table lazily.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 am

"Finally! Yes, I've been bored for ages! You guys don't talk about anything fun" I stick my tongue out teasingly and wink. "I sort of wanna play some Quidditch before vacation. But if you guys want to do something else, I'm all ears" I wiggle my ears a bit, an after affect of a jinx I had received a couple years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

"Can we get a drink maybe?" She looks hopefully at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

She pouts slightly. "I was reading..." She watches the ear wiggling curiously. "Interesting skill you have there." She turns to Pumpkin her eyes narrowing. "Haven't you drank enough today?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 am

"It's irresponsible to drink and fly.." I say sternly a look of disapproval plastered over my face. I stare at them both for a minute and then my face cracks into a big smile. "I'm all in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 am

She raises her hands defensively. "I was talking about butterbeer."
Back to top Go down

She coughs lightly, shifts nervously and mumbles. "I don't know how to fly."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am

She narrows her eyes at Pumpkin then turns to Blood. "I think we need to teach her how to fly sometime. And butterbeer only, eh? Since we're going flying after."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 am

My face slackens in blank disbelief and I stare at Watson, my jaw hanging slightly loose. I blink and look at CC for some sort of confirmation that what I had heard was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 am

She grumbles quietly and pouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 am

She sighs and hangs her head. "It's true."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 am

I shake my head like a dog shaking of water and blink quickly regaining my composure. A wicked smile slides over my face and I grin at CC. "Indeed.. teach I'm a great teacher.. " my eyes slide over to Watson. "You'll be learning from the best.. don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 am

She grins wickedly. "Especially after a few drinks. We will be the best teachers there ever was!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 am

I slide over to Watson and run a finger over her cheek. "I'm sure you'll do great.. the stories you heard about me throwing someone off a broom are naturally false.." I grin innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 am

She raises and eyebrow at Blood, saunters up to her and plays with her tie. "You will teach me huh? I can't wait." She grins and winks at Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Down the Days [open]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next