Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counting Down the Days [open]

Go down 
+4
Adelina Kruspe
Valery Prince
Leo Montague
Cel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:14 am

Ooc back
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 am

I laugh breathlessly and trace a finder down her braid tilting my head to the side and whisper into her ear. "I'm sure you can give me a couple tips how to handle large pieces of wood as well, darling"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 am

"Woah... hello there. Are we forgetting about me here?" She cocks her head at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 am

She smirks lightly and pulls Holmes closer by her tie. "I thought you were the teacher Holmes dearest." She mumbles into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 am

I graze my lips over her cheek and look up at CC through my lashes and give her a sly smile. "You can always join us, darling.. more the merrier" I brush my fingers down Watson's spine lightly. "I'm sure you'll be the perfect student.. teachers pet"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 am

She rolls her eyes and gets up. "Goodbye everyone, I'm going to bed.' She gets up quickly and hurries to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 am

She shivers at the touch and winks at Blood. "Thats for me to know, and you to find out."

Last edited by Reine 'Pumpkin' Wynter on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 am

"Night Val."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 am

She rolls her eyes then wraps her arms around both of them. "Shall we go drinking now, lovely ladies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 am

She grins hopefully at CC. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 am

"Bye.." I wave to the leaving girl. "I already know you're an animal" I grin and bite my lip, teasingly. "I just need to tame the beast and you'll be my little pet" I laugh and wrap my other arm around CC's waist. "Indeed! May the games begin"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 am

She narrows her eyes at Pumpkin. "Butterbeer only."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 am

She pouts lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 am

"A bird is going to poop on that lip, Pumpkin," she says warningly. "But come one, you two. Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 am

She mock glares at CC. "Lead the way Princess."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 am

"I'll follow you anywhere" I say and flutter my eyelashes at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 am

She leads the two out of the Hall and towards Hogsmeade.
ooc: thread open in Three Broomsticks shortly
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 am

(Mmkay. I was wondering where we were going :S)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Down the Days [open]   Counting Down the Days [open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Down the Days [open]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8