Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 am

She absently runs a hand through her hair and takes a deep swig of her firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 am

He kept staring at the empty Mug now glaring at it expecting it would refill itself when it got scared.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 am

She looks around at everyone, then groans bored. She stands up from the booth and walks around the pub shouting. "Anybody want to fight me? Huh? Try your luck with a short chick! Come on come on." She pops someone on the head.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:58 am

"Hex, sweetheart, your glass is not going to fill itself." she winks at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 am

She chokes on her firewhiskey and stares wide eyed at CC "Have you gone mad?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 am

He looks up at Val and nods coming back to his senses. He mentally slaps himself. Have I gone Insane?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 am

She continues shouting random things, but luckily nobody wants to hurt a drunk student. She sits back down at the booth with a huff. "Quaffles..."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 am

She giggles and takes the last swig of Her Firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 am

He pats CC on the shoulder. "You've had too much Firewhiskey". This is what happened to him when he drank large amounts of the Liquid.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 am

She glances at Val then stares at her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 am

She raises her eyebrow and stares back at CC.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

He'd ended up in the Wing far too much times because of Firewhiskey so he avoided it for now.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:04 am

She continues staring then points up above Val's head waiting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 am

She glares at her firewhiskey and downs it. Growling she got up and goes to sit by the bar gesturing for the bartender to refill her mug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 am

She giggles and keeps staring at CC.

"Fill mine too, Pumpkin! Please." she says, still staring at CC.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 am

He sighs. "Am I the only one not partially drunk in this room?" He wonders aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 am

She ignores Val and sips at her firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 am

I'll have to drag 'em all back to the Castle. He groans.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 am

She puts down her finger slightly upset that was Val's only reaction but continues staring. She starts moving her head like a snake keeping eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 am

Should he make a run for it now? To avoid taking them back to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 am

-He sighs- Well, they're friends.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 am

She pokes out her tongue still staring at CC and makes a bunny with her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:10 am

She downs her firewhiskey again and moves back to the booth with a full mug. "What are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:10 am

She blows into Val's face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 am

He leans back in his chair watching CC, Val and Pumpkin. If things got out of hand, he would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next