Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:29 am

She rests her head against the wall and stares up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 am

She returns to the booth with her mug refilled and pokes Pumpkin. "You tired or something?" she asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 am

She gently swats CC's hand away. "It's nothing." Resting her chin on her hand she asks "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 am

She rolls her eyes. "That's all anybody asks me nowadays. I'm better now that me and Lemon apparently got back together. I'm good. Stop asking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 am

Growling discretely "I shall then." She gets up and moves to the counter to order firewhiskey putting an extra galleon on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 am

She rolls her eyes again, sipping from her mug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 am

She gets her firewhiskey and trudges back to the booth.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 am

ooc: I need food.... Brb
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 am

ooc: Back

ich: He places the now empty Mug of Butterbeer back on the table and wipes his lips with a tablecloth. He strolls over to the Booth and sets another Galleon on the table.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:44 am

The Bar Owner hands him another Mug of Butterbeer and he takes it eagerly. He makes his way back to the Table an he sits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 am

Not even with her huh. She takes a deep swig from her mug and stares into it and whispers quietly. "My time is running out anyways, better make the best of it."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 am

She enters the Hogs Head, knowing Pumpkin and CC would be there. She walked over to them and smiles. "Hello my sweathearts." She saw Hex. "And hello Hex !"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:46 am

ooc: Correction: "and"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:47 am

"Hey Val, how're you doing?" He manages the sentence out in between drinking.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:47 am

He frowns at Pumpkin as he hears her talking to herself.
Back to top Go down

She grins slightly at Val and takes a sip from her firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

"I'm good, I'm good." She sits down. "And you ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

ooc: Did I god mod?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

"I'm fine" He mutters. He wasn't feeling very talkative today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 am

She downs her firewhiskey quickly, gets up and goes over to order another mug.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 am

ooc: Ramen noodles on legs.... Thank goodness for jeans or else I would be in pain. This is starting to hurt... Lol

She drinks absently from her mug. Glancing around, she sees the normal odd folk in the pub. Suddenly she sees someone staring at them. She glares back.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 am

She gets op and walks to the counter, orders a Firewhiskey and walks back, sips it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 am

She jumps realizing someone else had joined them. "Oh... hey there, Val."

ooc Er... did it again. Didn't realize we had gone on a different page. Oops
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 am

He drains the Mug of Butterbeer of it's remnants and looks into it blankly. It was like he was expecting the liquid to reappear. Should I go get more?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 am

She chuckles. "Hello CC." She raises her glass at her and sips it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next