Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed]   Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

As the other students prepared to get on the train, she continued on to the inn where she had made plans to be boarded a while back. She dragged her trunk along in the dirt not even bothering to use magic. Hermes looked at her reproachfully as the trunk hit several bumps along the road. Soon, all of her friends would be back on Platform 9 and 3/4 and then home. She hadn't heard anything from Lemon and she wondered where she could have gotten to. Deep down she realized that Lemon had probably run away without even telling anybody. But she didn't want to acknowledge it, accept it as truth. Why would her best friend leave her without any word? She shook her head banishing the thoughts in her head and walked into the inn. She smiled slightly at the innkeeper who brought her up to the room assigned to her. A corner room, the best in the inn. Knowing him, no other occupants would be anywhere near her during her stay. He left after giving her a key and she looked around herself already deciding where to unpack things. Well, this will be an interesting summer, she thought to herself opening up Hermes' cage. He hopped on her arm and she opened the window to let him lose. She heard the train whistle and smiled mirthlessly. They were all gone, to their separate lives. She watched as Hermes flew off and then started unpacking. Realizing that she needed something else other than school robes, she sighed disgusted and looked at her dwindling money bag. Oh well, this will be enough. I will still get the allowance from Hogwarts. She tucked it back in her pocket and abandoned the unpacking. She needed different robes now. She left the room without a backwards glance, just another place that she will live in for a while that holds no real value to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Results of a Certain Letter   Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

She walked down to the common area of the pub and ordered a mug of butterbeer. She needed a little something after reading the letter that had arrived just that morning. She drank from her mug in her corner booth away from all of the usual customers. They had gotten used to her presence the last few days even though she was obviously still a student. She sighed and dug in her pocket for the piece of parchment. The letter was already starting to get thread bare because of how many times she had read it.
"Ms. Crouch,
I am sorry to inform you of the death of your father, Charles Crouch. Funeral services will be tomorrow morning. If you do not come to the funeral, your family member's possessions will be sent to you at our earliest convenience.
Condolences"
She had found it odd that there was no signature but she was not too concerned over it. Why should she when she did not plan to travel to Azkaban anyway? She absently rubbed against her eyes. Well, I'm an orphan again, she thought grimly amused by it. She vaguely wondered what possessions a man who had been in prison for about 17 years now would have. Then dismissed the thought. One thought had been crossing her mind from when she first read the letter. I'm free.
Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Hog's Head [closed]
Page 1 of 1