Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 am

She smiles smugly at Pumpkin ignoring Val. "I won."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 am

She raises an eyebrow at CC. "You won?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 am

She looks pointedly down at Val. "I won."

ooc: Can't stop laughing now. What the unicorn did I just do?
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:33 am

She sighs. "Yes, you won. Don't touch my eyebrows." She wiggles her eyebrows and chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

She rubs her temples "You? Wha?" She sighs and drinks more of her firewhiskey.

o o ch You know, I've been asking myself that for a long time now
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 am

ooc -wipes away the tears from my eyes-

"Just keep drinking. My friend will take care of us." She glances back at the old innkeeper. "Before someone else tries to."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 am

She takes a glass of Firewhiskey and drinks the full glass, refills it and grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 am

"Which friend CC?" She empties her mug.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 am

"The proprietor of the place of course. He's always taken care of me before, when I decided on a drinking binge with nobody else present. You'll find yourself up in one of the rooms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

She stiffens. "I see. I'm sure your friend is nice but I would rather take my chances walking back to the castle."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

"Walking ? Why would you walk ? Can't we roll ?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 am

"If you want me to walk back to the castle... you need to hurry up. I'm getting sleepy. Not drunk, just sleepy." She slumps back in the booth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 am

She glances at CC, then stands up and moves to the door of the pub. "You guys gonna stay or come with me to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:46 am

"I'll come. Val, I suggest you don't stay here by yourself." She stands up, following Pumpkin. Swaying she stares at Val.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:47 am

She leans on the doorframe and crosses her arms to wait for CC.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:48 am

She sighs. "I'll come with you" She walks after them.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 am

She nods at Val then links arms with Pumpkin. "Just to make sure I don't fall or anything," she says as explanation.

ooc: Well, ladies. It's about that time I get off of here for a while and do something else. Like read then nap. <3
Thanks Val for that... interesting rp
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 am

Ooc bye CC. It was a pleasure - blows a kiss at her -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 am

She blinks down at CC and sighs and leads the way through Hogsmeade and up to the castle making CC didn't fall when she stumbled.

o o ch Have fun CC
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 am

She follows Pumpkin, hurrying after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 am

o o ch Hey Val, I got to go have dinner now. I'll probably be on later
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 am

Ooc - have a nice dinner <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6