Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 am

She waves Hex over to the table drinking from her mug. "You've never met him, Pumpkin? He's pretty cool, for a Gryff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 am

She frowns at CC "I just told you I haven't." Then leans back and studies the Gryffindor boy shamelessly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 am

"Well then?" says the Bar Owner still frowning. "I'll have one Butterbeer sir" He mutters. He would take an Firewhiskey if he could, but he wasn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 am

-He nods at CC turning his head- Hello there, I'll come when I have purchased my Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:05 am

He had orders from Pomfrey not to drink even a sip of Firewhiskey until the end of this term. He had ended up far too many times in the Hospital Wing because of the Liquid. He could take a sip without her knowing it, but he didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 am

She sits back slightly impatient and drinks deeply from her mug. The suddenly remembering something, she digs in her cloak and takes out the pumpkin pasty Pumpkin had bought for her at the Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 am

She runs a hand through her hair impatiently and growls lightly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 am

He winced as he saw the Bar Owner polish the Dirty Mug with an even Dirtier rag. The Bar Owner smirked and handed him the Mug now full of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:09 am

She turns to CC and hisses quietly "Why are you even here? Drinking nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 am

He takes the Mug from the Bar Owner and starts walking towards the Table where CC and the other Slytherin Girl sat on. As he walked, he saw very strange people.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 am

"I like drinking," she says casually. She bites into the pasty while staring at Pumpkin. Godric, I love doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 am

Seeing CC eat a pumpkin pasty she turns away to stare at the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 am

He nodded politely at the Two before seating himself at an empty chair at their table. He started to sip some of the Hot Butterbeer. He had now forgotten the Dirty Rag.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 am

She frowns at Pumpkin. "DOn't stare at them. Would you like being stared at?" She nods at Hex joining them. "Pumpkin, this is Hex."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 am

She glances at Hex "Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:17 am

He extends his right hand to Pumpkin whilst his left hand holds the Mug of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 am

He lifts the Mug to his lips yet again and starts to Drink deeply. He doesn't stop after a few minutes. He looks into his Cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 am

She looks at the extended hand, sighs and grasps it, letting go quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

"Enjoying that butterbeer, eh?" she says drinking more from her mug of firewhiskey. "Pumpkin, I won't get drunk today I guess. We are in the presence of a guy. I might do something weird."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:20 am

He stares amazed at the Cup, there was still some Liquid left. He shrugs and drinks again this time draining all of the contents of the Cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:23 am

She stiffens but manages to nod at CC.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:25 am

She raises an eyebrow at Hex. "Not very talkative today, are ya? You usually are." She sips from her mug only to find she was out. She frowns then gets up. "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 am

ooch: Sorry, I was away.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 am

ich: "Yeah, I am." He stares enviously at the Firewhiskey but he refrains from going wild and he looks away.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 am

ooch: brb, Dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]   Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeh get some weird things in the Hog's Head [open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next