Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuming [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Lily froze as blood was smeared over her hair. I washed that just this morning she thought, slightly annoyed. Though she kept her gaze on the boy in front of her, a smirk on her face. "Find out what? I. Don't. Lie." she spat out, harshly. "But if I do, it's to protect those I care for." she added, barely audibly, more to herself than anything.

Stumbling after him, there was a slight pain in her arm where he held her, like a constant Chinese burn, but she refused to say that it hurt her. She bristled a bit with excitement when he said he'd show her harm, though she was wary as to who would come to be harmed, would it be her? Or someone she loved? Family maybe? Her brow furrowed, but it was the only emotion that she showed. She remained silent, guided by the tight grip that cut off the circulation in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:11 pm

ooc I need to go.. sorry :D
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 pm

ooc fine by meeeee. Bye :)
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:24 am

It must have been late, from sight of the still and isolated castle. Vine was taking her to the girl's bathroom. It was the same bathroom that the muggle girl had died in, the same muggle that had been killed by the heir of Slytherin. But both of them didn't know this.

"You fucking..." There was no word that Vine could conceive of that would describe just how much he hated Lily at that moment. He stared down at Lily, her small frame. Strands of red hair clung to her cheeks. Vine did not doubt that she loathed him. He didn't like it, but he did not blame her. Just looking at her now, he wanted to take her in his arms, to hold that trembling body until it stilled, melted against him like so many other times.

"I am going to use the cruciatus curse on you." Vine said, eyes glaring into the darkness that loomed around them, on the fringe of the candlelight. All it took was one small noise, one wrong move that would alert Dumbledore. It was a risk he could not take.

His free hand slipped between his robes and pulled out his wand.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

ooc - Whoa! Easy there, Lestrange! -Sniggers-
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 am

Lily had remained quiet as she was dragged around the castle to the girl's bathroom. She glanced around the darkened room, confused by their destination. She looked up at the boy who had brought her here, the boy she had become so attached to. What had made her think she could do this? The strength she had held moments before, melted away, her breath becoming shallow.

Watching as he took out his wand she almost stepped back, wanting to run, instead she held her ground, feeding off the adrenaline that pumped through her veins. "You don't have to do this." she pleaded, looking up in to his eyes.

She watched his face, her own emotionless, searching for something she could say to make things right again. "Please Vine. Don't do this. I'm so sorry!" she whispered, taking a step towards him, a pained look on her face. Her heartbeat quickened, as she started panicking, knowing that if the curse was to be cast, she could not escape it, though there was no doubt she would try.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 am

ooc - OMG, fight back!! -Facepalm- Be like Hermione!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 am

ooc Fight back! You're a lion for Pete's sake!
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

ooc YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S GOING TO DO YOU NUMPTYS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:07 am

ooc What's a numpty?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:07 am

ooc - ARE YOU A LION, OR NOT?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:08 am

ooc duhhh. She'll be fighting back of course, it's not even been cast yet -rolls eyes- Oh, and a numpty is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

ooc - Oh, act like you're weak and then attack. Good strategy ... I wouldn't have thought of that one, my character would have pulled out his wand instantly.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

ooc Harsh.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 am

ooc nooooow you get it. Sorry Sugarplum! Love you really<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 am

ooc That's a relief.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 am

"You told me to be myself. I am being myself now. This is who I am." He said, raising the wand in the air.
Crucio.

Seeing her in pain, he gazed at her, for a moment, forgetting himself. Forgetting everything. It was a look he had never seen before, one so unfamiliar, it made him uneasy. A part of him wanted to take her in his arms, to find some way to rid that look from her face.

"Don't talk to me like that again." He said, making his way out.

Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 am

ooc no fair. you can't just walk out. -pouts-
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 am

ooc Walking out. :D
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 am

ooc - You had your chance, Lily. You should have attacked him when you got the chance. -Shakes his head disapprovingly-
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

ooc pssshh you suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

ooc But he hasn't left yet...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:22 am

ooc - He hasn't? Yay! Now's your chance. DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT. This is your chance to prove yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

ooc Maybe she doesn't want to hurt me? Stop it, Hex.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:30 am

The spell may have been cast, and it may have hit her, but it was clear there was not enough feeling in it as she was able to withstand the pain, which lasted for seconds like white hot fire over her skin. She watched as he turned his back on her, leaving. She flicked her wrist and raised her own wand, pointing it at the center of his back. At the last moment she moved her aim to the door just in front of him. Reducto she screamed in her mind with more anger and force then she had ever used in non-verbal magic. Watching as the curse escaped from the end of her wand, blasting the wall apart in Vine's face. "Don't you dare walk out on me." she growled, angry now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuming [open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next