Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuming [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fuming [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am

He looked down at Basil. She was clearly upset. Just go and eat your own foot Lucifer. He thought to himself. He shifted slightly, not knowing what to do. Then an idea smacked him in the face like reality. He cupped her cheeks in his hands, letting his cane clatter to the floor and kissed her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 am

Her eyes widened in surprise as Lux kissed her. Basil closes her eyes and wraps her arms around Lux's neck. She smiled a bit, feeling a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 am

Lily turned at the sound of something falling but immediately shielded her eyes at the sight before her. Not wanting to interrupt she turned again so that her back was to the pair once more, a giggle escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 am

He quickly broke the kiss and took a step back, remembering where he was and who was here as well. Clearing his throat softly, he kneeled down and picked up his cane.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 am

Basil takes a step back from Lux, watching him pick up his cane. "You really should take a bit more care with it Lux." Basil says, her voice concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

He nodded slightly. "Wood is sturdy. It'll survive a couple of falls." He glanced briefly at Lily before looking back at Basil. "I need to get back to the castle. My bed is calling out for me." He patted his robes to make sure the letter was still there. "Are you gonna stay here or head back to the castle as well?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

ooc I'll be back in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:31 am

Basil shrugs. "Yeah. I guess." She looks at Lux. "I think I'll be heading back also. I'm a bit tired."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 am

Lily tried containing her giggles, keeping them soft, but she could help herself. They had looked so sweet together. She glanced around once more, stepping away from the door slightly as she heard Lucifer say he was leaving, then Basil too. She raised an eyebrow but couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face.

ooc okies.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 am

Leo trudged her way up the steps of the Owlery, yawning and shivering at the biting cold that the scarf wrapped tightly around her neck couldn't prevent. The cold was relentless, passing right through her as if she wasn't even there.
'I hate winter,' Leo grumbled to herself, thinking that she could do with a fur coat or two right about now. She pushed open the door to the Owlery and blinked, not expecting people. Muttering some form of greeting, Leo made her way through the group, looking up to the rafters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am

He nodded and turned to exit the owlery. Lily. "Good evening Prewett." He said with icy politeness as he walked past her. And back up to the castle.

Ooc Goodnight my lovely lambs! I shall see you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 am

OOC: Night Lux.

Basil follows Lux out of the Owlery, heading for her own dorm for once. She didn't feel like sleeping in the corridors anymore. The dorm seemed quite welcoming at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 am

Lily waved the pair off and another person in. "Hello Leo!" she greeted after the girl had made her way in to some open space. "Everything okay?" She walked over to her, a smile on her face, the anger that had built up inside her now gone, the the flames of it still danced in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 am

A quiet call - a soft whistle - and a tawny owl was swooping towards Leo's offered arm. 'Here you go,' Leo muttered, holding out the envelope to Vulcan. He took it, and Leo smiled fondly, giving him a brief stroke of his feathers. Vulcan hooted, then took off through one of the windows.
'Hmm? Oh, hey Lily.' Leo had thought everyone else had left. She turned around, brushing her hands off on her pants. 'Yeah, everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?'

ooc: Damn, I have to go, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

She shrugged, smiling. "No reason, just checking, I haven't seen you around for a while.. then again, I've not been in the dorms for a while so that doesn't surprise me." She laughed watching the owl fly in to the distance.

ooc byeee
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 am

ooc pahaha I just read what Lils said again.. she really did get her claws out :')
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 am

ooc my head hurts like hell.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 am

ooc sleep then? or have some pain killers?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 am

ooc Viiiiiine you really need to do a reaction to Lily's catty comments.. she like.. slated you :L
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

Ooc I will, wait.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 am

ooc I'm impatient :')
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am

He looked around the owlery, it was just him and Lily now.
"Stalking you? You call me a stalker now?" He asked, crossing his arms. He didn't care if Erik was a mudblood or a half-goblin. She seemed angry now, angrier than usual. Instead of apologizing, she was trying to make herself look innocent, right or whatever she was trying to do. He walked to her and slammed her against the wall, breathing heavily in anger.
"Do you want me to kill you here?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

OOC: Whoa... 0.o
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 am

"Stalking, following.. same thing!" Her voice became louder, she was frustrated and angry all at once. Her head whacked against the wall as she became trapped, and she looked angrily in to his eyes. "Kill me. If that's what you really want. Go ahead. And enjoy your time in Azkaban." she growled the last part, jaws clenched. Her breath had quickened, a burst of adrenaline pumping through her veins, the excitement of her own emotions causing her to smirk playfully. "Show me what it is I know you're best at. Causing harm."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 am

He took out his wand, fast and cut a line on his hand. It was bleeding now, he held her still so she couldn't move and left a trail of blood in her hair, smearing it against her locks, of merging the two shades of red together.

"Oh I could cause harm. Smell the blood. Next time you smell it, it might be yours or someone you love. You won't ever forget it." his voice seemed ethereal, floating from some far off place, just barely reaching her. There was a steeled edge to his voice, sharp, one that made ones breath hitch. His eyes narrowed, regarding Lily in a suspicious new light. "Did you think I wouldn't find out? The word you call stalking is a way for me to make sure you don't lie to me." he said, his hiss was low, ominous.

Vine's hand snaked around her upper arm, harshly yanking her, his vice like hold proving to be her only support when she stumbled.
"You want harm? "I'll give you."

With a brutal tug, he marched towards the doors of the owlery and out into the deserted halls of Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuming [open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next