Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuming [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Fuming [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 am

She frowned, "If you'd been watching you know I tell the truth." She pulled the letter not from Erik out of her pocket and showed him, "See, collecting letters." she waving it before replacing it in her pocket. "How was I to know Blishwick and Black would be in here?" she challenged with a raised eyebrow and crossed her arms. She was beginning to tire of this, if it continued she was certain that Erik would look the better option for her.
"It already is." she replied, the taste of copper stinging her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 am

Basil looked at the boy. "Find something out. For me?" She said, her eyes now pleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 am

His heart broke when Basil looked at him like that. "I'll do what I can." He ran a hand through his hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 am

Basil slowly nods, still looking at the boy saying nothing. She couldn't think of anything TO say. She bit her lip, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 am

"Did Hex bother you for long after I left?" He asked and brought his finger on her lips, wiping the blood. "Don't do this. It looks bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 am

He looked back at Basil and walked closer to her. Reaching over he began to play with her hair. "I'll work this out. Somehow. You'll see." He looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am

Basil looked at the boy and only saw truth. She nods slowly, pressing her lips together. "Alright..." She says quietly before hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am

"Certainly not, he left almost immediately. Clearly can't go through with his own challenges." she smirked though it faded when she felt his finger on her lips. "It's an anxiety habit, hard to stop after several years of it.." she said softly, with a shrug. She stopped herself chewing, instead replacing the habit with twirling a strand of hair round her fingers, looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 am

He smiled softly and hugged Basil back, burying his face in her hair. "What letter did you send?" He mumbled quietly into her hair and pulled her tighter against him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am

Basil bits her lip. "It's... Nothing. Really it isn't. Just a letter home telling what's happening around here." She says shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 am

He nodded and let her go. "Must be nice having someone to send letters to." He rubbed his thump across her lips. "What have I told you about doing that hm?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am

Basil shakes her head. "Not if they never reply." She stops breathing as the boy runs his thumb over her lips. "I can't help it." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 am

"They don't reply? Why won't they reply to their only child's letters?" He noticed that she stopped breathing and chuckled. "Breath Basil." And decided to play with her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 am

"Only child..." She mumbles, a bit of sadness in her voice. She sighs. "No. They don't reply. Probably never will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 am

He sighed when he heard the sadness in her voice. "Yes. Only child. They must come to terms with that as well. Or else they will lose their last child." He tugged lightly at her hair. Then noticed that its gone a little bit quieter. He glanced over in Lily and Vine's direction.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 am

They've already lost her... She thought to herself. Basil rubs her eyes, saying nothing. When she sees Lux look away, she looks to see what he was looking at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am

Seeing movement in the corner of his eye he turns back to Basil. "You ok? Are you crying?" He frowned in concern. If she has, he had no idea as to what he should do to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am

"He is..just so full of himself. He should know how to talk with a Lestrange. I should show him that soon. I have been slacking lately, you distracted me from my true plans Lily. I am wondering if this was a good idea. I was certainly more focused before I met you..And all this business with Erik isn't doing my any favor. Do you see my point? " He said coldly, it sounded like a threat and it was.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:57 am

Basil shakes her head. She smiles sadly. "No. Not crying." She says, trying to keep her voice even. "Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 am

He cupped her cheek and tilted her head so he could look into her eyes. "You were rubbing your eyes and now your voice is wavering slightly. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

She took a sharp intake of breath. "Of course it was a good idea. I never stopped you from doing anything, you've had free reign to do as you wish. You chose to spend that time stalking me rather than acting on your plans. You cannot blame me for your slack." she spat the words angrily. "If you can't do this right, when will you ever get things done the way you planned? I've only ever encouraged you."
"Erik and I are over. I want nothing to do with him. He's a filthy mudblood anyway, why I associated with him in the first place confounds even me." Her words became venomous, anger flaring in her eyes like tiny silver flames. "Your point," she articulated the word spotlessly, showing her distaste, "is not valid."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 am

Basil bit the inside of her cheek gently. "You said that they might loose the only child they have left..." She said to him her eyes averted. Basil pauses, and finally looks at him. "They already have, Lux."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am

He looked sadly at Basil. "I see. Then it is their loss." He raised his eyebrows in surprise as he heard Lily call someone a mudblood. He never thought he would hear that from Lily. Well, he thought to himself. Seems like kitty does have claws.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 am

ooc meeee-ooooow. ;)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 am

Basil nods and looks down at the floor, looking for words to say. In her mind the words 'their loss' rang over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuming [open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next