Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuming [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Fuming [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 am

ooc This is better than fanfiction!!! Ok I'll stop commenting up the place.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 am

ooc - Okay, you didn't need to go that far, Lils, but what's done is done. -Whimpers- Sorry Vine, I didn't mean it ...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 am

ooc - But I have to agree with Lux, I'll stop commenting too.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 am

ooc it's not like I hurt anyone. Just a little bit of wall. Nothin' wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am

ooc - I guess you're right. :P Oh, ship, I commented again. -.- Anyway, did Vine use the cruciatus curse or something, I don't get that.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 am

As his hand closed around the cool metal of the handle, Vine looked back, seeing the damage on the wall and tense face of Lily. His head bowed to the point where he looked as if he were in prayer. He just wanted to be alone, where no one could witness his crumble, to give in to weakness.

"I harmed you. What else do you want? I am leaving."

Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:50 am

"I never wanted you to harm me." she muttered, walking over to him. Taking hold of his arm she looked up at his face, concerned. "I want everything to be okay. I want you to be.. you. You have so much to achieve, so much greatness ahead of you." She fisted a hand in his shirt stepping closer to him. "You didn't hurt me. Much." Standing on her tiptoes she planted a soft kiss on his cheek, the stepped back smiling. "All I wanted was to see the true you. And now I have. You can go now if you really want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 am

ooc Naaaw!! Sorry! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

His hand stilled, along with every other part of him. He hadn't moved, hadn't even looked up, looked at her. He turned and looked down at his hand, closed around the handle in midturn, willing himself to finish off what he had started. His hand shook, just as his lips parted. There word was there, a soft feel against his tongue. He wanted to tell her he didn't want to see her again. But the more the wizard willed the sound from him, the more the gentle touch became harsh. It cut deeply into his throat. Struggling to breathe in a steady breath, he shook his head. Finally, he opened the door and with great care, left Lily alone, shutting the door gently behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 am

She watched him leave and the moment the door shut, burst in to laughter. She knew she shouldn't find it funny, she'd put herself in danger, but she'd achieved a sense of satisfaction. She smiled, the laughter dying down, echoing around the walls of the now empty room. After a few minutes, she was sure the corridor would be empty, and she left the room heading down to the grounds, a smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuming [open]   Fuming [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuming [open]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5