Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Ooc - it gave me a headache just reading about that lovely load of noise -___-
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm

"Lockhart. That should be fun." said, already coming up with pranks to make his face look like a gorilla. He saluted McGonagall with a bow and smiled, "That's it? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Remington turned back to Gellert and clapped him on the back. "Detention on your first day? Nicely done. That happened to me as well. I got caught trying to sneak to the Whomping Willow, and ended up cleaning the Hospital Wing with Filch. And the Trophy Room. And the Staff Room." Rem frowned. "They are way too protective with that tree."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Vine walked in, he felt like he just got his wand, people were looking at him differently, they always feared him anyway but this time, it was different. He felt, he saw their fear. Some thought he was the heir of slytherin.
Was he the heir?
He smiled, maybe, maybe somehow I don't know, but I am. I have to be. Who else could be? He looked around the hall and saw Gellert and Zabini. Ugh. No way.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Basil watched as McGonagall walked up to the staff table. She picked up an apple and started to turn it in her hands, it deep thought. She sighed and looked down at the apple in her hands and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Remington heard the sound of footsteps and looked over. "Lestrange!" he called out excitedly, bounding over to him. "Lestrange the Great!" He laughed. "Did you hear our lovely music earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:47 pm

"Whomping Willow. Yes. It would be funny to try to set it on fire and see how they react to that. It is a tree after all. I wonder why nobody tried to do that." he shrugged, "We'll make sure Lockhart has the time of his life with us."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"Do you mean the sad song you decided to play at mudblood's upcoming funeral?" he asked with a smirk. "I liked it."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Remington grinned. "Ah now, don't be so hasty. While our world could do with a few less Muggle-borns, it's not a definite thing. After all, the Squib's cat was only Petrified. Perhaps the others may get fortunate."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

"Trial and error. What is a better way to test it on Squib's...little friend." he said with a half smile, pretending to be the heir was more thrilling that he thought.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm

"Indeed." Rem paused for a moment, looking at Lestrange. "You think you're the Heir?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Cecilia Nott stepped into the Hall. She had heard about the... event... when she'd arrived back from the Three Broomsticks. It had been Halloween - so it could just be someone's sick idea of a joke, but she felt slightly uneasy. All the Slytherins were smirking like Christmas had come early. She shifted slightly and headed towards a seat at the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

"Think?" he laughed loudly, "Poor boy. I don't think, I know."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Lily had not stopped frowning since the events which had unfolded at the Halloween feast, she wasn't sure whether to believe it was merely a prank, or whether it was something more serious. She entered the hall forcing a smile, not wanting to be one to look fearful, and headed over to the end of the Gryffindor table. She smirked a little at some of the whispered conversations she overheard, which threw accusations at who the heir could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Remington laughed loudly - so loudly even Hagrid could have heard it from the grounds. He doubled over, holding his stomach together in case he actually split his sides. "You... The Heir... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Basil watched as Cel walked into the Great Hall, smiling slightly at her. She yawned again and continued to look around the Hall. Her eyes stopped at the staff table, where Lockhart was checking his reflection with a spoon. Basil rolled her eyes and continued to scan the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

He stared at him with a sneer, "Hyena. You look idiotic." he nodded at Lily, making his way towards the gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Cel returned Basil smile with a vague grin. She glanced towards the loud Ravenclaw who seemed to be dying of laughter. She caught something of 'The Heir' and shrugged to herself. It wasn't something she wanted to think about at the moment. Frankly, the had other matters to be worried about. She pressed her chin into her hand and gazed off into the distance, troubled.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"If Lestrange is the heir, then Lion is Voldy. Same thing."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"I always look idiotic," Remigton grinned, running to the Gryffindor table. "But not as idiotic as you claiming to be Slytherin's Heir! Lily!" he cried out happily. He stopped beside her and put his arms around her shoulders in a somewhat awkward side-hug.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Basil sniggered as a Ravenclaw made a comment on Vine claiming he was the heir. "Quite true." She said turning to the boy. "Who is Lion anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Ooc: There is no better candidate than me, stop sniggering -.-
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

ooc That is true. If anyone was obviously the Heir, it would be Vine.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

"Farewell, friends. I have to go and see Lion, my friend. I don't want him to occupy Hagrid." He bowed and left the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

She looked over to the Ravenclaw table at the sound of laughter and frowned. Who on earth would laugh at such a time as this? She growled slightly, then plastered a smile back on her face, and looked down at her hands, pretending she had not heard a thing.
She jumped as Remington greeted her joyfully, laughing slightly. "Hello Remington" she did not return the awkward hug but did give him a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next