Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm

As a moment of silence passed, he blinked at him, before waving his hand a little that was still above his head, "Gelly. Is the chamber real, or is it one of my figments? I've never seen someothing so...interesting here." Then he strokes his hair nervously fiddling it in his hands as he looks at the table.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Remington laughed. "It's real. Some people say that it's just a story, or a myth, but it's been opened before, only about 50 years ago." Remington stared at Gellert. "Gelly. Rhymes with jelly. Belly. Shelly. Gelly. Gelly, Gelly, Gelly - is it short for something?" Remington tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

"I know you aren't supposed to trust strangers with candy, but I'll let you try a piece of fruit that will change your life." he took an apple and tossed it to Remington, "I am Gellert Jr Grindelwald..." smiled in a friendly way. "La de freaking da? Not really. Good old Karkaroff recently expelled me and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"Apple?" Remington looked down at it. "An apple a day keeps the Healer away, or so they say." He took a bite out of it. "Grindewald, eh? My, my, Dumbledore must be really open-minded, letting a relative of his old ex-best-friend come here." Remington grinned, only realising a moment after the words flew out of his mouth that the people around could have heard - and then all hell could have broken loose. First, they would have been all over the news - Dumbledore, friends with the legendary Dark wizard Grindelwald? But once they got over that, they would have demanded for Rem to tell them how he knew - and that could raise a whole lot of awkward questions. But the other Ravenclaws on the table had learnt to tune out Remington whenever he started talking, and so no one but Gelly heard.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

ooc Gellert knows it from the letters and such things.

He blinked a couple of times, before letting out a small 'wow'. How the hell did this guy know? He tilted his head a little. "So... Are you... real?" He asked carefully and slowly, wondering if he had been mistaken. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

ooc I guessed that Gellert would have known. :P

Remington studied Gelly briefly and grinned at his words. "Am I real? Well, are we?" Rem's eyes flickered around the Hall. "Is any of us real?" He took another bite out of the apple. "Is this apple real? What is the definition of 'real'?" He swallowed. "To put it simply: yes, I am real. I am living, breathing, I have conscious thought, I exist. I am a little unbelievable, but yes, I am, indeed, real."
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Gellert laughed out loud, "Are you a relative..of mine? I am curious to know how you came to know such information. I must have let Lion loose one day and he now thinks he is an owl, or that Skeeter woman who likes to spread words around."

Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:26 pm

"I have my ways." Remington grinned. "You just have to read the right books." History books. "Lion - who's Lion?"
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

He nodded, it was understandable. "Lion has this amazing gift, this talent, he decided to have quality time with Hagrid instead of sitting. There's so much to explore for him. You have no idea how much he would want to trade places with people to explore more, something better in life."
He added sadly, "He is not a human...He is a dog, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:35 pm

"A dog!" Remington exclaimed. "You have a dog! Aw, that's nice." He laughed. "He wouldn't want to change places with anyone here. They're about as adventurous as a beetle." Rem's foot started to tap.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yes, but never tell him that he is a dog. He thinks he isn't..." he sighed and as he sat there, eating his apple and staring at the ceiling, thunder boomed off in the distance. Sounds like it's gonna rain. Perfect timing. He forced himself up and carried a pail. He set it down and stare at the sky for a second before returning to his spot. "Does it rain for real, I mean the enchanted ceiling.." he said pointing up.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Remington burst out laughing. "Yes, but it doesn't go all the way down. It, like... fades..." Rem gestured with his hands. "I'll try not to tell him." Remington stared over at an arguing pair on the Slytherin table. The urge to provoke a duel was strong again. He clapped a rhythm on the table.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Gellert nodded, thankfully he had planned ahead and figured out some prank victims. Gellert's inability to sleep actually worked out well as he was able to verify that his victims were up late as well. "Slytherins. Do you like them?" he asked. It is silent. "How about making enough noise that would wake a hippogriff? It is so silent."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

"Making noise?" Remington said eagerly. "You mean, actually doing something? Yes, it is silent. Much too silent, I can hear myself thinking, and while I do love to hear myself think, some of the things that go through my head are like ZOOM!" He paused. "Slytherins? I don't mind them. I was a Slytherin-Ravenclaw hatstall, so I associate myself with them the most. But at the same time, not really. Ravenclaw is fine, for me. I don't think they have the capacity to hold me, but better than any other house." He shuddered. "If I was a Hufflepuff, I don't think I would have been able to stand it."

Remington jumped up on to the table, ignoring the glares from the very few Ravenclaws on the table. He drew his wand out of his sheath and pointed it towards the ceiling. Just as the thunder grumbled, Remington cast a Sonorous Charm. The resulting roar made the very Hall shake. Goblets tipped over, a few of the younger students screamed, and the windows would have cracked if they weren't reinforced.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

"Wow. Excellent background for my violin. Accio violin!"
He stood and took the violin, casting a Sonorous for it, it would go perfectly with the sound of the thunder. He held the bow, his long thin fingers possessed a frightening agility on the neck of the instrument. The violin itself was beautiful, and one could tell it was lovingly fretted over. This song was of uncertainty and fear. It brought chills to their spines. The music wavered and changed. The high notes were fast and few soft notes jerked into the music changing the speed.
He wondered when the dear Head Boy would show up.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Remington grinned down at Gellert and glanced around. A few students scuttled out of the Hall - whether it was to escape the noise or to get a teacher, Rem didn't know - nor did he care. Detention wasn't something new to him. It was the price he had to pay for the stunts he pulled when trying to keep himself interested.

Levitating two plates, he brought them together with clangs at the appropriate times with the music, and he had spoons banging against goblets. Remington laughed loudly, but even still... there was something simple about this. It was too simple, it wasn't challenging enough to keep him occupied. He would get bored of this very quickly if someone didn't show up soon and try to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Basil lifted her head off the table and looked around. She groaned. She must of fallen asleep in the Great Hall. Basil rubbed her eyes and yawned.

OOC:Sorry. I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc Well, you're definitely not asleep any longer. Not with the racket we're making. :D
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

OOC: Oh, Haha. I just read the posts you guys made. Quite a good time to come back...
Back to top Go down
Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"What on earth is going on here?" McGonagall walked inside, pressing her hands on her ears, she carefully pointed her wand and shouted, "Finite Incantatem." After that what left was Gellert's violin and thunder, both with a reasonable sound.
"Mr Zabini and Mr Grindelwald, would you please explain to me, what this.. concert is all about?" she said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 pm

"Minerva!" Remington exclaimed and jumped off the table. "Ah, sorry, I mean, Professor McGonagall." Rem grinned. "What, oh this? Just a little something to break the monotony. I'm glad someone heard - I was afraid Slytherin's monster had escaped from the Chamber and eaten everyone."
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Gellert laughed, "It was way too silent, we wanted to cheer people up...I thought in case someone got petrified, they could maybe hear it if we were loud enough..."
Back to top Go down
Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"Well if you are so concerned about the silence, then you should help Mr Lockhart's dear fans, they hate to be kept in silence. Detention with him and 5 points is taken from each of you." she said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Remington's grin faltered only slightly. Lockhart was about as dull as they came. But it was something to do - and hopefully he could play word games with the Professor, make him confused. It was one of Rem's favourite things to do. He laughed, five points was nothing. "You are most generous, Miner - Professor." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

She frowned at them both and rested her eyes on Gellert, "This is your first day." she shook her head in disbelief and walked over to the head desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next