Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 pm

ooc Oh really? I didn't realise that.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm

ooc Not just someone. Me. :D
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 pm

He had his wand ready, as he heard the shout he raised it in front of him protectively. "Protego." He muttered under his breath, the tickling charm broke under his magical shield but his shield withered, at least it didn't break. Now he knew who it was, he strode forward to the Ravenclaw table, the shield had dissipated but he was ready to cast more. He pointed his wand at Reminton, feeling dozens of eyes upon him. "Incarcerous." He muttered it under his breath, very quickly.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Val entered the Great Hall, wearing sunshades. The bottle she stole yesterday were empty, and because she waasn't used to a lot of alcohol, she had a huge hangover. With small steps Val walked to the Slytherin Table and sat down, not looking or listening to anything around her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Dimitri felt a familiar grin slide into place on his face. Trouble. This was how it was supposed to be. Them making trouble.
For what reason, you ask?
For fun, of course. Dimitri remembered how many times Remington had said that to him in the early days, whenever he had asked why.
His own hand went toward his wand, ready to back Rem up, though he knew the boy didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Right when Hex got up from the table, she knew this was her chance. She ducked under the table and crawled across the floor. When she made it to the Gryffindor table, she looked behind her to make sure Hex's attention was still on Remington. Basil took the vial out of her pocket and slipped the liquid into Hex's goblet. She checked on Hex again, and crawled back to the Ravenclaw table, slipping back into her seat. A small smirk creeped up onto her lips. She knew Hex hadn't seen her. Basil looked around the hall, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Remington laughed loudly, repelling the Incarcerous. "Very well done, Head Boy. Care to try again? You know, you really shouldn't concentrate so hard on one thing at a time. You may find yourself attacked when you least expect it." He leant forward, oblivious of the students around him. "You think you're safe, surrounded by people? Your overconfidence will be your downfall, Mr Selwyn. Oh, and another thing? Never let me talk." Ren's wand was pointed out from under his leg, and he shot off a silent Full-Body Bind, interested to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

OOC: Can't stop laughing. My sister is looking at me strangely. Help...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 pm

He made a motion with his wand again, the same movement for Protego, it covered his whole front never letting any spell reach him. He rolled his eyes, almost like he was bored. He ignored everything that the Claw boy said. "Mr Zabini, lower your wand or else you will find yourself in serious trouble, ah but you are." He smirked, tilting his head to a side. He felt eyes upon him but he was in a battle stance, Remington Zabini was a sixth year, Hex knew he was more powerful then him. He smirked again, a malicious glitter in his eyes. "Surrender yourself now." He hissed. He then cast a spell, he didn't use any words, just waved his wand, nonverbal magic. This time it was Impedimenta.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 am

"Come on, Remington." Basil mumbled, her eyes on Hex, Remington, and the slytherin boy who was standing near by.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:03 am

This time, Dimitri was at the ready, casting a shield in front of Remington. 'Surrender?' Dimitri said, laughing. How many times had he and Rem heard that word? He had lost count. 'I don't think so.' Not until the end of time itself.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am

Remington coughed; a signal for Dimi. "You're going to get into a fight with me? Head Boy and all?" Remington didn't move- he had had the intention to let the Impedimenta take him before Dimitri had cast the shield. "Like I said, Mr Selwyn, your overconfidence is your downfall. I may be a..." He looked down at his robes. "Oh yeah, sixth year, but..." Remington just laughed. "You have no idea who I am. I am not only brilliant, but I have faced things, done things that you could not have even dreamt of in your days in your cot." Remington just continued to blabber. Never let me talk. "And another thing, I thought you would have been smarter than that." Remington shook his head. "I attacked you in the Great Hall, surrounded by students, with the full knowledge that I would get caught, and I did it anyway. Please. I don't care if I get in trouble. You should have realised this." Remington shook his head. "Every day that goes by, I am more convinced that you are a disgrace to the badge that you so lovingly hold close to your heart, Thomas." He stood up. Now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

He kept his gaze on Remington for a moment, narrowing his eyes at him, he raised his wand at him and at the last second, he turned towards the Slytherin boy and pointed his wand at the boy, smug determination on his face, he jabbed his wand at the boy, knowing this would work at all costs, he couldn't shout out the words, he just jabbed his wand. Stupefy. He thought, knowing it would hit it's target. He didn't see to what would happen, he conjured up an other shield, protecting him from all sides, he was confident they couldn't get him. He didn't bother listening to Zabini's rant so he heard none of it. He called out. "I warn you again, Remington Zabini, stop this madness, this is your last warning!"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 am

ooc Hex, stop godmoding.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 am

ooc - Alright, my character just thinks that because of his arrogance, Dimitri can just block the spell. -Rolls his eyes- It's how my character thinks, he's overconfident. -Shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 am

She ran her fingers through her hair, watching the Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, And Slytherin. Why had Remington turned his wand in Hex in the first place? She bit her lip, watching.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 am

ooc Perhaps. But you control Hex's actions. If you godmod me, I godmod back.

Remington jumped up, furious at the attack on his best friend. His wand held high, he cast a Bat Bogey Hex strong enough to break through the toughest shield. Remington may have appeared to be a sixth year, but there was unbridled power within him that he had not yet demonstratesd.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 am

Ooc --- Guys... Don't think this is canon anymore ....
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am

ooc Feel free to bring the teachers in at any time.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Carrow

Dimitri Carrow

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am

ooc I tried to bring in a teacher but I got stupefied.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

That kid has power in him. He mused, still smirking. He conjured up a dozen more shields when the first one shattered, he had taken extra precautions, he had once learned from his father that, never underestimate your enemy. He had always remembered those words, and taken them to heart. He didn't need to be told to step back and conjure more shields, he knew he could harm Remington but that would be beyond the line. He stepped back again. "I order you to stand down, stop this madness!" He called over the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

ooc Oh my godric, guys, what the hell are you doing?

Cel watched McGonagall stride over to the confrontation immediately. "Detention! All of you!" The woman snapped, glaring at them all. "I expected better from boys your age." She gazed down at the out-cold body of Dimitri Carrow. "Someone send Carrow to the hospital wing."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

ooc - You can bring one in if you feel like it Remington, I'm enjoying this. ;) Is it canon?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 am

She watched as McGonagall walked over to the boys. Basil shook her head slightly and looked at the Gryffindor table. The goblet which she had put the brew in was still sitting there. She looked back over at the boys.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 am

He turned to professor McGonagall, lowering his wand and stowing it away in his pocket, the magical shields dissipating. "Indeed professor." He nodded towards her but she cut him. "Mr Selwyn, how dare you? What happened here? I need to know." She was furious, he knew. "I should have expected better of you." McGonagall snapped. "Ah, professor. He..." He trailed off, gesturing to Remington and the other Slytherin boy. "Remington Zabini attacked me while I was sitting at my own table, minding my business, ask anyone here, they'll tell you the truth, I ordered them to stand down but they didn't." He said quickly. He glanced around expectantly at the Gryffindor table, a few nodded and said they saw the same. Lot's of people just nodded. A little amount people said nothing, too scared to speak.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next