Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again (open)

Go down 
+9
Cel
Vine Lestrange
Lily Luna Prewett
Minerva McGonagall
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Blood Morgenstern
Cassandra Crouch (CC)
Basil Blishwick
Remington Zabini
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Remington leaned close to the Head Girl, gazing at her. "If I did..." he said softly, "if I did tell you how I know my facts are factual, you would not believe me." He stared at her and a smile flashed. The Head Girl did not like him, so far. It didn't concern him. "You'd just have to trust me." Remington leant back, grinning broadly now. "And do not ask me how I know, I will not tell you. Bye CC!" Rem waved happily. "See you around in the common room then, sometime."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I pout after CC and then shrug eying the Claw boy as he leans in closer. I tilt my head to the sidde and grin. "And me not believing you is this another one of your facts? Because in my opinion I have a very open mind to things so maybe try me and maybe actually back up one of these facts, huh?" I discard the muffin wiping my hand on my skirt absentmindedly. "And another thing, I don't trust people unless they prove to be trustworthy and so far you haven't shown me anything to make me want to trust you" I shrug.

(Night, night love <3)
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

"That's fair enough, then." Remington smiled pleasantly. "I suppose, while I am trustworthy, I'm not trustworthy at all." Rem paused, thinking. "I seem to be a walking contradiction. I have been known to lie. In fact, I lie constantly." Remington stopped talking and thought about what he just said. "And, of course, after telling you all this, you are not going to believe a word I say." He shook his head at his own folly, then beamed at the Head Girl. "Ah well, what to do? Anyway, is your name really Blood, or is that just a nickname?" He stared at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"Some people say that admitting to being a liar makes you honest" I say thoughtfully and bite my lip. "but that doesn't matter you still haven't backed up your facts and I'd like you to" I say with a big smile. "a nickname is a type of name so either way it would really be my name"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:35 pm

"Blood," Remington said, musingly. "Blood, Blood, Blood." He grinned, thinking that if he said it like that, it sounded like glug, glug, glug. "It's a good nickname. Name." If it wasn't a nickname, was there a reason why she was hiding her real name? Didn't have to be, Remington considered. Maybe she just didn't like her name. "Blood. The things associated with blood..." An image flashed into his mind. Red blood dripping off a glinting silver dagger.

Remington gazed at Blood. The Head Girl. Confident, he could see that much. Didn't care what anyone else thought? Definitely playful. Remington's mouth quirked in a smile. "Blood," he repeated. "Intimidating. Some people are frightened by it. Some people are sickened by it. Some people... are fascinated." Remington was babbling again. He blinked, and with that blink came a whole different change in personality. Remington grinned, clapping his hands together. "Alright. What would you like me to 'back up'?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:40 pm

I watch the boy with a sudden interest at his sudden mood change, it reminded me of someone and it was quite weird to see it myself. I shake myself mentally not really wanting to think about the implications of that thought and try to remember what it was I had been asking of him again. "What do you know about the writing on the wall?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Remington smiled and leant back. "Only what I see." That was a lie. He couldn't risk exposing the truth - it wouldn't just be him who would be endangered. "Enemies of the Heir... beware. It rhymes," he said as a random, offhand observation. "Written on the wall in paint. The bathroom was flooded. The spiders are fleeing." A sudden thought hits him, and he makes a mental note to go down to Hagrid's hut later on. "Filch's cat - attacked. Flich, who he himself is a Squib. Perhaps not a Muggle-born, but still a blight upon the image of purebloods. They are all linked - if you look closely. And if you, Head Girl, are going to conduct any investigations into the identity of the attacker..." Remington paused. "Do not restrict yourself to the one house."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

I snort. "Not very likely, I just didn't know why everyone was acting all upset about it.. I was never really that interested in Hogwarts history nor am I an English witch so I didn't grow up with tales of them either. And then you had that annoying look on your face so I had to ask" I yawn and pick up an Orange and knife and start to carve a spiral into its skin. "why do you assume it was only one attacker?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 pm

"I always have an annoying look on my face," Remington grinned. "It's nothing new." He watched her carve the orange. "Attacker, attackers. Same difference. Could even be from two different houses, working together. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Or even, perhaps, Gryffindor and Slytherin." Remington shrugged, still watching her. "Could be anyone. Anyone at all. Even me!" Remington laughed. "But, I assure you, it's not." Remington leant forward. "The Chamber of Secrets..." His eyes were distant, but sparkling. "Now, that would be an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm

I discard the knife and start to unravel the oranges thick skin the smell of citrus filling my nose. "Aren't you a genius detective? Shouldn't you already know where it is?" I smirk as the peel spirals down in an orange curl.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Remington's eyes were on the orange. Images flashed through his brain at top speed: Passages in books, moving pictures... the water on the floor of the second floor corridor... the Slytherin symbol... the snake moved and hissed, slithering after fleeing spiders... "Enemies of the Heir beware" -

Remington blinked and sat up straight. He laughed brightly and put his hands in his pockets. "Give me time."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm

The orange stripped of it's skin lay in my palm and I stick my two thumbs into the the hole at the top and rip the fruit in half I offer the one to the boy. "You know I never understood that no matter what way you walk down a hall, weather it be right or left it would always be down the hall.." I frown at offered orange in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Remington took the orange with a thanks. He thought about Blood's comment, grinning. "You have a good point there. Up the hall... down the hall..." Remington took a bite of the orange. "I suppose it just depends on your perspective." He looked around the Hall, and his legs, almost unconsciously, start to tap on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I twitch at another reminder of the resemblance. And I bite into a slice of orange the sharp juice spreading over my tongue as I chewed. "Yeah.. what's your name by the way?" I had completely forgotten that I didn't even know who he was.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:39 pm

"Remington Zabini," Rem replied, almost absent-mindedly. The hand that wasn't holding the orange tapped on the table. "You may know my cousin Blaise." Remington gazed at her, wondering what the twitch was for. Getting annoyed by the tapping, perhaps?

The tapping! Remington cursed under his breath and tried to keep still. He squirmed in his seat. He needed to move. It just wasn't working. "Where's everyone else?" Remington burst out, looking around the Hall again. "The more, the merrier. Probably still holed up in their common rooms, too afraid to come out because they think the scary old monster's going to attack."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm

"Gah!" I yell and stand up tense. "stop that!" I scream at him and kick the table, my breath suddenly coming fast. I brush my hair out of my eyes shaken and cough and take a deep breath. "I mean.. I should really go.. Head duties and what not" I say awkwardly and ignoring the odd stares I got from the students I hurry away from the boy as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Remington paused, taken aback for just a moment. He stared after Blood, a wide grin on his face. This could be one to watch. "Have fun!" he called out after her, chuckling as he returned to his orange.

A Ravenclaw was giving him an accusatory glare. "What?" Rem mumbled, and he started playing a rhythm on the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

(Seriously, are you doing that on purpose?)
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 pm

ooc Doing what on purpose? I mustn't be.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm

(Hrm.. you are either being a total dick or you really aren't doing it on purpose)
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

ooc I have no idea what you're talking about, so I guess not. If you're talking about the restlessness, it's just the way he is.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:28 pm

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." he shook his head and grabbed a cup of coffee, it was an interesting day, even for Lion.
Students were all whispering about a certain chamber, that is of secrets.
"There are secrets in it. Not a secret. If there is a monster inside, then I am disappointed in Salazar. I was expecting something more secretive. Name choice is poor, I am hoping the monster is nothing like a troll or a giant, that would be cliche. I mean, troll is used last year."

He was just talking to himself or to couple of students around him who didn't seem to be so interested in his rambling. He rolled his eyes and spoke again.

"Something evil lurks over the land... It will take us all by storm.." said in a cold voice.
"What are you listening to me now?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Remington, who had been staring at a Slytherin intently in the hopes of provoking a duel, looked around at the sound of a new voice. He grinned and slid closer to listen.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

He raised his hands up above his head in surrender, looking up suddenly at the new face.
"Who might you be and what is your purpose? Be obscure clearly." he said trying to cover his accent with a dull attempt.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Remington grinned. Foreign. Then again, so was Rem, in a way. "Remington Zabini. My purpose... fun," he said with a grin. "And I'm quite the expert on being obscure clearly. What was that you were saying about the Chamber of Secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again (open)   There and Back Again (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next