Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serendipity [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Serendipity [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 am

Ooc are you going make a thread in the hospital wing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

OOC. You and Lemon can continue. I have to leave soon... Dang it.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 am

Ooc I have to leave soon as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

ooc I have to go, in like five minutes.

ic Lemon touched Pumpkin's shoulder 'I'm sorry I asked you to do that. He' she waved her hand down at the boy 'Bugged me. I wouldn't blame you if you were mad at me.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:27 am

She smiled and shook her head. "I didn't mind. I do things at lot worse then that at work." She placed a hand on the handle thinking she should name her katana. "Apropro work, I have to get going again." She turned and gave Lemon a hug taking care that her katana was well out of the way. "It's good to have you back Lemon." She glanced at the boy not knowing what to do with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am

She too looked at the boy. 'I'll take care of him, you go' she smiled and watched her leave. Kneeling down beside the boy she drew her wand.
'Obliviate!' she whispered.

ooc Up to you. No god mod -smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am

Ooc. Cheers peeps. Good to see ya again Lemon!!
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am

Ooc No obliviate. - smiles -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 am

ooc Fine -pokes tongue-

ic Takes wand out and pokes him in the eye. 'Make your own way to the hospital wing, nosy.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:37 am

He opened his eyes and pushed her away, "Fun is over." he slowly walked down the stairs, his hand on the still aching wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 am

Lemon smiled as the boy walked off. She wondered who he was then realised she didn't give a flying bludger who he was. Leaning against the parapet once more she looked out over the school grounds. Hogwarts. Home. The only home she had now. Reaching into her blouse she pulled out the gold locket, opening it to see the photo of the woman inside.
'I am sorry, grandmother. I will avenge you, I promise.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3