Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serendipity [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:20 pm

After her fiasco with Lemon in the great hall, Pumpkin made her way to the astronomy tower. It wasn't a place she would normally go but it held a lot of memories. She frowned slightly, when the memories bombarded her. Coming to the landing she made her way to stand beside the parapet and looked out over the grounds. CC introduced firewhiskey to her here, and if she thought real hard. This was actually the first place that she saw Lemon. She was sitting up her with CC when Pumpkin charged in. She smiled faintly at the memory and rested her head against the cold stones.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Lemon needed to clear her head and so headed up to one place she always went, hoping there was no one there. Seeing CC out here the night before with a boy shocked her. This was their place, for them and their friends. Had so much changed in the time she was gone?
Pushing open the door, lost in her own world, she didn't see Pumpkin until she was halfway across the roof. Instead of turning away, or ignoring her, she walked right up to her. Pushed her.
"I'm sorry for leaving the way I did. I didn't think anyone would really care, to be honest. But I did not do it to hurt you."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm

ooc o.O You pushed me!!

She heard footsteps but didn't care who they belonged to until they pushed her. Stumbling she clutched onto the railing to regain her balance. She about to give the person a piece of her mind when she recognized the voice of Lemon. "I know." She hung her head in shame. "I'm sorry about the way I acted, its just that... Every time someone I cared about left, they never return. I didn't know how to act when I saw you again."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 pm

She pushed her again. "I will always come back, Pumpkin," she says hotly. "It's not like I left forever, the plan was always to come back."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm

She growled lightly. "That's not what I hear every time you would mumble to yourself when you think no one is listening." She glared slightly and allowed Lemon to push her.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Lemon wondered how long she could keep pushing Pumpkin until she snapped. "I wasn't making plans to leave forever, Pumpkin. I was saying stuff out loud to see how it sat with me. And never coming back didn't sit at all! You should have asked if you were so uncertain about me." Knowing her luck was running out, she pushed her again.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 pm

She tensed and growled louder. Why is she pushing me? She glanced back and noticed she was getting closer to the sun and frowned. "When could I have asked you, Lemon? You were gone before I could blink." Her hand twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 pm

"When did you hear me talking to myself Pumpkin?" She pushed her. "When I was in Bulgaria?" She pushed her again. "Perhaps you heard me when I was still here and just couldn't be bothered to find out what was going on!" She ended up screaming in Pumpkin's face, really shoving her back onto the parapet.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 pm

She completely froze when Lemon screamed. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." She managed to force out. She didn't try to stop Lemon and collided with the parapet. A shadow began to form in front of her and she began shaking not taking her eyes off the shadow. "Sorry Lemon, I didn't want to pry. Every time I asked you would brush it off." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Lemon too froze, staring at Pumpkin. What had she done? She approached her with her hands out. "Pumpkin..." The tears came slowly, trailing down her cheeks like droplets of rain down a window pane. "I... I'm sorry." How many more apologies was she going to have to make?
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 pm

She continued to stare at her shadow. "It was my fault Lemon. You have nothing to apologize for." She glanced at Lemon and gently took her hand. "Please don't cry." She took a shaky step towards Lemon and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Lemon's arm came up and encircled Pumpkin's shoulders, holding on to her as tight as she held on to CC the night before. "What's happening to us, Pumpkin? Things feel as if they're spiraling out of control all around me."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

She hugged Lemon back tightly. "I dont know Lemon. But things will only spiral if you let them, everyone is the artisan of their own future." She stared blankly ahead.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

She pulled back and stared at Pumpkin. "What's wrong?" She asked, a deathly chill running along her spine.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"My shadow is laughing." She mumbled out. Then shook her head. "It is nothing Lemon. I was just saying that you should not let fate lead you astray. If you believe in all that whatchamacallit." She grinned albeit uneasily.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Unbidden her gaze drops to the ground beside her. "What do you mean your shadow is laughing?" She looks back to Pumpkin worriedly.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

She blinked. "It usually means that you are lying, but I'm just scared of it. Its nothing. " She slowly moved towards the safety of the wall and leaned against it. "How was your trip?"
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:02 pm

She sighed, so Pumpkin thought she was lying. Well, she supposed she was right. Half truths are not whole truths and are therefore a lie. "What a handy... gift," she mumbles as she goes to lean against the wall next to her. Thinking about her trip, mindful of Pumpkin's shadow sneak-o-meter, Lemon decided not to lie, as she had to CC.
"It was... Eye opening."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm

She watched Lemon as she moved. "Eye-opening? Did you find what you were searching for?"
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 pm

"No I didn't. No even a whisper of them." She laughed bitterly. "You and I have something in common, you know. We've both had people we love leave us never to return."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

She smiled weakly. "I didn't say love. I only said cared. I've yet to experience love. But who left you?" She hoped that she wasn't pushing the boundaries here. "You know, if you search too hard you might forget what you are searching for."
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

"My mother. She took my sister. I was looking for my sister. I don't give a flying unicorn about the banshee who took her."
She fell silent, turned away looking out over the grounds, once again fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm

She looked sadly at Lemon and reached over to touch her shoulder lightly. "I'm sorry Lemon. Did you find anything?"

ooc: I cant stop thinking about what GW said about you and CC now o.o
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

She smiled sadly "I didn't find any trace of them." She wiped away her tears then turned to face Pumpkin with a happier smile. "I did find something, though. As soon as I saw it I thought of you."
She lifted her wand "Accio Katana!"
Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

She nodded. "Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time eh." She tilted her head slightly. "A gift? For me?" She felt happy yet oddly humbled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serendipity [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next