Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serendipity [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Serendipity [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 am

Vine opened the door and stepped out to the cool air, there were two girls talking, he didn't know either of them. He crossed his arms and looked down to see if he could spot anyone sneaking around on the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 am

She glanced over to the door when it entered and saw a Slyherin boy enter the landing. She shrugged and couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

A long slim package came zooming through the door after the Slytherin boy right into her hands. "There is meant to be a lot of fanfare around the gifting of one of these, but I don't know much about it. Here' she places it gently into her hands 'Be careful, it is VERY sharp.'

ooc Do you know what a katana is? Samurai sword.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am

OOC KATANA, I WANT. Not me, but one of my characters would like it.

Sharp.
His ears perked up and he glanced at the package, acting like he didn't notice anything unusual, he continued to stare down but actively listened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:14 am

OOC. I use them on a daily basis so yeah I know what it is -grins-

She stared at the katana in total awe then back at Lemon. "It's really for me? I... It's beautiful." She unsheathed it and brought the blade up to her eye inspecting it with childish glee. "Thank you Lemon." She felt tears form in her eyes and quickly rubbed them.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 am

"Do you want to test it?" he asked finally, slowly turning to face them, his face a mask of calmness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am

She glanced at the boy. "Depends on what you mean by test." Curiosity and eagerness radiated from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

She was about to tell Pumpkin that it was all hers when the boy spoke. Facing him she instantly did not like him. Her instincts sang shrilly, alarm bells ringing a cacophony in her head. She leaned back against the parapet casually, her eyes never leaving his face, and let Pumpkin deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 am

He looked at the other girl, who clearly seemed afraid of him, not surprising. (that's what he thinks, not that you look afraid.) He moved closer to the sword at stared at his reflection. He met his own cold gaze and smiled, "Test on something...someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am

She studied that boy for a while then shrugged nonchalantly. "Why not, it depends on who though." She eyed him warily, not trusting who he might be thinking about. She sheathed the katana not liking the way he was eyeballing her present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:30 am

ooc I know -smiles- No god mod from Vine -winks-

ic
'Test it on him' she said quickly. 'He wants a demonstration, use him as your test subject.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am

He looked at Pumpkin, confused. She looked so innocent and hufflepuffy but she didn't seem to be opposed to the idea. He shrugged indifferently and looked at the sky, "Do you have anyone in mind or should you just choose randomly? For the fun of it."
He turned his face to Lemon, test on me?
Why not. Make them think I am harmless.
"Sure. Test it on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

She glanced at Lemon, loosened her belt slightly and slid the katana through the excess space. Sliding her right foot back she stood lengthwise against the boy and unsheathed the katana gripping it with both hands crouching ever so slightly. Her face void of any emotion and her eyes like hardened gold. She glanced at Lemon for confirmation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 am

Lemon had her wand ready, any sudden movement from the boy and she'd take his head off. Without moving her eyes from his face she nodded slightly 'Do it, Pumpkin.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

He opened his arms wide and closed his eyes, a sadistic smile playing at his lips. Nothing could be gained without pain, he knew that well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 am

With a quick and precise thrust she flew forwards and sliced the boy under his ribs making sure it would only be a flesh wound. Not that she minded if it went further. The blade sang as it cut air flesh. She spun on her heels after the blade touched him and was now in the same stance behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:52 am

Lemon smiled as the red bloomed through his white school shirt. 'Sharp, like I said.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

He groaned and fell to the ground writhing in pain. He still managed to maintain his smirk on his lips. Blood sprayed everywhere.
He knew she couldn't kill him right there, she had no reason to and nobody was that stupid. Did she know that she gave a reason to Vine, a perfect reason for another round. He touched his wound and stared at his hand covered in warm red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

She stood there. Still. Waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 am

'Pumpkin, awesome job! And you, Mister, Excellent test dummie. We'll be sure to seek you out if ever we need something tested. Pumpkin, come look at the nice clean slice you made in his abdomen.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 am

She sheathed her katana and walked over to Lemon smiling. A praise was always nice, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Weak from the loss of blood and not knowing how much longer he could keep his eyes open, heart racing, he closed his eyes before opening them again.
He looked at the two faces and drifted into darkness with a stab of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 am

She saw that boy had fainted and sighed. "Great." She walked over to the boy an kneeled beside him. She didn't know any healing spells, she could stitch him up but it would leave scars. She tore off a sleeve and pressed it to his wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 am

From where she stood she pointed her wand at the still bleeding, now passed out Slytherin boy "Episkey!" then watched as the wound closed cleanly. Bending down she places two fingers on the underside of his wrist. His pulse was strong. "He'll live" she said stepping away. "We'll send a healer down to take him to the hospital wing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 am

She sat back on her haunches and looked at Lemon uncertainly. She wondered what she thought about her. "Lemon..." She cut herself off and stood up and spelled her hands clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity [open]   Serendipity [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serendipity [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next