Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

"I knew you fantasized about me.. " I grin and poke Cap. "See that's how you react when I make a move, little bird"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm

"Darn, I thought nobody knew !" She winks at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm

"Such words will never pass my lips, you know this." She said, smiling a bit. She nudged Blood again at the poke.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm

I laugh and ruffle Caps hair lightly. "That's too bad willingness always helps when you're dealing with me" I stick my tongue out. "Val, it's hard to miss with all the heat filled glances you pass my way.." I grin trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Captain smirked, trying to stifle giggles into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm

"Its must be difficult to be you." She smiles at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yes, the hardships of being me are vast far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals such as yourself" I flick my hair back, conceitedly and pose.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 pm

She grins. "You're immortal ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

She shakes her head and looks out the window. "So... Anything else interesting gong to happen for your guys's summer holiday?" She decided some idle chatter might pas the time quicker.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

"Nope, unfortunatly not. Just little trips to other purebloods familys."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

I grin and wink. "Who do you think has the sorcerer's stone now.. " We had all heard the stories of the stone by now and it was rumored it was destroyed but whatevs. "Oh! I'm going to Egypt with CC I have an internship there and she's joining me so I don't have to be all alone!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

"Yeah, sure Blood, sure." Everyone what had happened. It was one of thoose worst kept secret things. Val's comment made Captain think. "What are your families like?" She wondered about those things. She hadn't ever have a a real family. It was only her dad and uncle, no one else. Not aunts or uncle, grandparents or cousins. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 pm

"Well well, you little thief !" She chuckles and winks back at Blood. "Egypt sounds nice !"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:08 pm

"My family ? Erm... Nothing special... A lot of talking about bloodstatusses." She sighs deeply.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

"Yeah, can't wait" My face falls slightly at the question of family but my grin is quickly back in place. "I live with my grams she's awesome if a bit strict but she has to be with a grand daughter like, moi!" I laugh and take out a Licorice wand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Captain noticed the change in demeanor and felt guilty. She really didn't know if anything was wrong... "That poor lady, having to live with you Blood..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

"Yeah! But she knows how to handle a wand so I don't mess with her.. too much" I grin and chew on the wand thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm

She grins and just listens.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

She giggles a bit, imagining a old lady chasing Blood around a house. "I just live with my dad, sometimes my uncle. We have a house by a lake. It's great, out in the middle of a forest. There's no one out there but us."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"Sounds.. nice. We live in the woods too. But it's close to a small mountain village. We used to always go down on the first of August they had some muggle festival then" I smile remembering the strange sweets and people that would bustle about.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

"We live in a huge house on a field." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 pm

She smiled, imagining grand houses where purebloods like her friends lived. Being the traiterous half blood family they were, the Darington's lived in small, cabin like house by the lake. They had a large fireplace though, with a large floo powder pot, any part of the magical world was only a few words away. Not they really wanted to leave their house.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

"I don't know.. I used to like exploring the Manor but.. now.. there's just so much space and it's just me and My Grams and the.. staff of course" I sigh thinking of the desolate feel of the place.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"Staff... House elves ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Captain let out a sigh, dreamily gazing out the window. She drew up pictures of elegant manors with a house of staff waiting on you. It seemed a bit odd. Living only her dad, she couldn't imagine what it was like to have someone wait on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next