Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 am

"Who's your uncle ? Do I know him ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 am

"I doubt you know him." Her uncle was quietly brilliant. He was a big rolemodel to Captain. He showed which books were worth reading, reminded her to listen to everything every professer said and stay out of trouble. "He's not even my really my uncle. He's just my dad's good friend, they went to school together." Her uncle, when he couldn'y convince his friends in his house to study with him, sought out her dad, the ever nice Ravenclaw. "His name's Remus Lupin."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 am

"Ah." She nods. Her grandparents told her about him, but no positive things. Personally, she actually never listened to the things her grandparents said. She prefered to believe things she had seen herself. "I've heard aboit him."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 am

Captin bit her lip. Usually when people had heard about him it wasn't good. People thought things about him and pointed fingers, whispering to their friends while he lead his niece through Diagon Alley. Personally, she didn't even give them a second glance. They didn't know him like she did. "What have you heard about him." She lowered her voice a bit, sounding more serious.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 am

"Not much." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 am

"But...what have you heard..." She wanted to gauge what the recent thoughts on him were.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 am

"Just that he went to Hogwarts and became friends with Potter, Black and that other guy. Gryffindor, wasn't it ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 am

"Pettigrew." She placed for 'that other guy'. "Yeah, he was in Gryffindor." Captain parents had sided and aided the Potters. Them being as good friends as they were with Remus and having gone to school with them, her parents, who were already friends, became close friends. Captain's mother had been in Gryffindor, and friends with Lily Evans. Captain remembered being babysat by her once Uncle Sirius while her parents and Remus were away. She even remembered her Uncles Peter and James and Aunt Lily. Captains parents tried to stick the names Aunt and Uncle with all their friends.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 am

"That one." She smiled. She had nothing against the other houses. Her grandparents may call her a blood traitor, but she knew what was good. She also knew that there were bad apples in every house.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 am

"Is that all?" She asked carefully. She had been surprsied what Pumpkin knew of her uncle, she didn't want to be taken by surprise again.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

"Yes thats all." She smiles at Captain and wiggles her legs. "Are you joining me for a walk ? My legs are falling asleep."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 am

She smiled a bit. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 am

She got up and offered Captain her hand to get up too. "Do you know what time the train is coming exactly ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 am

"No. We should hear it when it comes though." She took the hand with a smile, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 am

"Allright then." She nodded and stretched her legs. "I hope it will come soon, sitting here is a bit boring."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 am

She smiled and noded, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 am

She walked a few steps, and turned around to look at Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 am

Carefully Captain moved the cages of her cat and dad's owl so that she could walk by without disturbing them. She made her way around the other bags, deciding to slide off her own 'purse' (a small backpack) and leave it on her trunk. Se sped up to catch up to Val, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 am

She smiled back at Captain and hooked her arm trough Captains arm. "And, how did your exams went ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

"Pretty good actually." She felt pretty good about her exams. She had studied every available minute not playing Quiddich.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 am

"Great!" she smiled broudly at her friend and walked pass a few people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 am

Captain couldn't help but smile. She knew when it was time for looking into her background when she became an Auror, they would find a squeaky clean slate without any abnormalties. She made sure she had a perfect path in front and behind of herself so she could have the one dream she really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 am

She kept the smile on her face and nodded a bit stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 am

"And yours?" She asked Val. Idly she sent a glance back to the station, wondering what time it may come. She wondered who, if anyone, would it next to her.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 am

"Mine went allright. Nothing special, just learned and did my best." She stopped walking. "Shall we go back ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next