Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

She noded to her friend. "We might as well." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 am

Ooc maybe we should let the train come, this is a bit boring
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 am

ooc: i guess so.it needed to come sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 am

She heard a familiar sound and looked up. The train slides into his spot on the station. She smiles at Captain and walks back to get their trunks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

The sound of a train whistle broke through her ears. She looked up at the train pulling in. With a smile she put her hands in the pocket of her coat, feeling the folded paper of the letter from uncle and the bag holding a few sweets in them. Walking back to the trunks she slung her bag over shoulders and gathered her things.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 am

She picked up her purse and her heavy trunk. She sighs and brins her stuffto the train. There she waits for Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 am

Pulling her trunks after her and her cages she shuffled after Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 am

With a lot of effort she gets her trunks and cages in the train and she helps Captain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 am

Captain smiled gratefully to Val. She was carefull with the cages, wary of hurting her pets. Her trunk was heavy with books. She grunted, cursing herself for having so many books.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am

She grinned at Captain and enters the train. "So... Would there be a empty spot somewhere ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 am

"Hang on, I'll look." People were mulling into the train so Captain had to be quick about this. Wary of uncle's warning, she knew to sit close to a professer in the case something happen. The ideal person to near would have been a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, but everyone knew what happened to Professer Quirrel. Settling for Professer Flitwick being two sections away. "Here." She called Val over.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

She nods at Captain and grabs their trunks. She shuffles to Captain an throws the trunks in the cabin with a sigh. "Gosh, my arms. One day, the're going to fall off."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 am

Captain tried to arrange the trunks in an orderly manner. She laughed a bit at Val. Moving into the cabin and closing the door behind them, she tossed her backpack onto the seat. She looked out into the aisle for a moment, noting who was sitting where. "Do you mind if I let Pollux out?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Stumbling out of the carriage I yawn and stretch. I had taken the last possible carriage, so as not to have to deal with the loud, excited people chattering non stop. "Idiots.. " I mumble to myself and yawn again. I flick my wand at my trunk and it glides out of the carriage neatly. Sneering at the fools trudging along actually carrying theirs, I knock my trunk into an idiot boy who was standing behind his and pushing it. Why they let people like him into this school anyways, baffled me.
I had changed last night already and slept in the Library not wanting to sleep next to the idiot flock they called the sixth year girls. So my black trousers and simple long sleeved white shirt were slightly rumpled. I kick my toes against the ground, still not used to the odd shoes they called sneakers. I had learned over the years that if you kept it simple you wouldn't get it wrong. Like the girl with a ball gown on. What was she thinking? I rub my head and and quickly enter the train before I spotted even more accidents of wizard kind.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

"Of course not, let the poor beast free." She smiled at Captain and sits down. She trows her purse on the floor. "Can I let Normal out then ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 pm

"Of course." She smiled to Val and moved to let her cat out of his cage. Pollux didn't like train rides. He lept into Captain's lap, looking annoyed. He knew where they were and how long they were going to be her. She smiled apoligeticly to him and stroked down his back.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

She opened the cage of Normal and the kitten jumped out. She actually didn't knew if he liked the train. The kitten raised his tail and walked around in the cabin like he was the king. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I wander along the corridors of the train glancing into compartments and seeing more and more people I didn't like. I should really be less demanding with the people I like. I think and then laugh. "Yeah right!" I mock myself as a startled second year stares at me. I sneer and she cringes. I can't help grinning and ruffling her hair.
A bit latter she spots the back of a blond slightly curly head and grins. Sliding into the compartment I lean against the door frame.
"I was just fancying a snack! How lucky I ran into you, little bird" I grin and without invitation I plop down next to her and lay an arm around her shoulders before winking at Val. "Hellos, love! What are you two love birds up to?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Pollux looked down at the ktten from Captain's lap. He twitched his tail a few times, still curled on her lap. Otherwise he looked indifferently, a little annoyed perhaps. The sound of the door opening drew her attention. Captain looked horrified to seethe Slythrin girl who continuely tried to eat her. She leaned away from Blood, against the window.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

She picks her kitten up and places him in her lap, where he curles up and looks around with his bright green eyes. She looks up. "Hello Blood."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I pout and flutter my eyelids at Cap. "Why must you tease me so? I just wanted to say hello.. " A tear wells up in my eye and I look at her with puppy dog eyes. "WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU!?" I wail and flail my legs around. "LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!"
I cough and then straighten my shirt and smile at Val. "Hey, sweety! Who's this delightful chunk of meat?" I ask glancing at the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 pm

She chuckles. "This is Normal. Please don't eat him."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

I gasp and place a hand over my chest. "Why I'd never! Just the thought! Why who would do such a horrendous thing?" I shake my head in mock horror. "Why the gall of some people, poor muffin" I hold out a hand to the kitten tilting my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Captain rolled her eyes, shaking her head. The ginger cat in her lap protested to all the movement. He cracked one eye to stare at her. Captain only stroked him untill he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"Did I just see you roll your eyes, Missy?" I ask Cap astounded. "How can you? To your dearest and most beloved friend?" My lip trembles. "I thought I meant more to you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next