Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 pm

(Sitting at the end by the window)

Finishing my Cake I open a packet of beans and offer one to Cel, grinning. "I dare you.. " I pick one out and pop it into my mouth and chew it thoughtfully. A look of horror crosses my face and I spit it out. "UGH! Gross! I can't believe out of ALL flavoures I would have to get.. " Shudders dramatically. "Coffee.." I stare at Hex uncomprehending. "Dude.. I'm here! I love to help people! Such a caring person as I am.. " I grin at him greedily. More food! "Um.. Yes! Duh! Not that I have to do much.." I say to Cel sticking my tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 pm

"Here take it all." He throws the bag at Blood relieved.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 pm

"Dare me, huh?" Cecilia smirked. "How could I say no? And coffee is amazing - I still wait for the day you realise that." She took one of the beens, choosing a slightly purple one and bit into it - expecting a grape, perhaps. It wasn't. Her face became one of disgust as she swallowed the beetroot flavoured bean and quickly drank some water.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

"Fanks, darling!" I grin and catch the bag nimbly. "What did you get? .. yeah like I'll ever like coffee.. it's so.. ugh.. " grimaces as if tasting something disgusting and takes a sip of her juice. I glance around at all the pets suddenly remembering. "Oh uh... where's Cercei? Where did I leave her... drats.."
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm

ooc: Back for a bit.

ic: He wakes with a start as he hears someone choking and spluttering. He turns to see Cel and Blood testing there luck at a bag of Every flavor beans. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he grinned, realizing that they hadn't exactly been too lucky. "What flavors could possibly make you grimace like that?" he asked them, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Her ginger cat still tucked and curled asleep in her lap, Captain pulled her book in front of her and opened it carefully to the bookmarked page. She put it in her mind to have it finished and memorized before she saw her uncle. She smiled a bit, knowing he would be waiting with a new book and quiz her on this one. Quickly she got pulled into the text. It's not like anyone wanted to talk to her anyway. Idly she wondered if it wasn't to late to seek out Percy and Olliver.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 pm

"Hello again Sleeping Beauty." Cecilia said, before looking at the packet of beans. I got beetroot," Cel said, still making a face. "Blood was lucky - she got coffee. Coffee! But she spat it out like it was nobody's business." She gave Blood the evil look.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

"Bought it, Father usually sends me Galleons every now and then." He glances at the Beans and he shudders, he had avoided them ever since he had gotten a Bogey flavor. It had tasted disgusting, he had immediately spat it out.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"Spitting coffee out? That should be illegal!" he stomped his foot and laughed. "Let me give those beans a try..." he reached for the bag, "Mind you, I always get the worst. Earwax, mud, soap...you name it, Reed'll get it." he chuckled to himself, as he rummaged through the packet, vowing to choose carefully.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 pm

She sighs and leans back. "I'm so bored !"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 pm

"Coffee!" I curse, sticking my tongue out at Cel and offer Reed and Hex (Seeing his expression) the bag a devilish smile crawling over my face. "Take your pick.. " I blink over at Cap. "What are you day dreaming about, love? Have you finally taken a page out of Vals book and are thinking about my lovely behind?" I wink, laughingly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well..." He decides to try it once. It wouldn't hurt, would it?
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

"I want coffee," She said wistfully. "Maybe I'll get some at Kings' Cross - I think I have a few muggle notes or something." She would need them too, but she put that thought out of her mind and looked out the window, admiring the countryside.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Captain looked up from her book at the sound of her name. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 pm

He picks out a Dark, brown one hoping it would be Chocolate and carefully tosses it into his mouth gulping.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm

He picked a green looking bean. "Well...this could range from seaweed all the way to bogeys." he grinned at Hex, as he too took his pick. Sighing, he waved the bean in the air, "Here goes nothing..." he paused dramatically, "If I die, you should all know that I love you." Grimacing, he popped the bean into his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

I roll my eyes at Cap. "Must really be dreaming about me if you have such troubles snapping out of it. How do you make end to tail of those pieces of paper I don't know, Cel.. must be a genius. And why! do they have money on PAPER of all things! Paper! So annoying.. unless you need something to write on quick"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief and starts cracking up. Luckily it had been chocolate. He had been thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Cecilia turned to watch the two try the beans, snorting slightly, "I'm sure a bertie botts bean won't kill you, Black." She waited in anticipation, her cat also looking on with a sense of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm

(EWWW! HEX! I hadn't thought of that! NASTY!)

I grin at Cel. "You never know.. it could.. they are EVERY flavoured beans. They might have added poison.." I wiggle my eyebrows at Reed. "I really hope you don't get poison..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Captain blinked, not quite understanding. Why was everyone eating those beans? Personally Captain stayed away from them, too much risk. She wondered why Blood had pulled her from her stupor. It's not like anyone wanted to talk to her, except perhaps Percy and Olliver. She felt a flush of guilt. She decided when she saw the Weasleys, which she did quite often, she would apoligize to Percy and make it up to him.

Last edited by Captain Darington on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm

ooc: There could be one of those in there. XD
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

He starts laughing madly.
Back to top Go down
Reed Black

Reed Black

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Suddenly Reed's eyes pop open. His face goes pale and he grabs his throught with one hand, clawing at the air with the other. No sound escapes his throat as he sits there, flailing his arms wildly. He topples over onto Cel's lap, gagging silently.

After he had finished his little act, he looked up at her and grinned. "Spinach, I think..." he chuckled as Cel's cat jumped away, terrified. "Well, it's better than bogeys, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Ooc I got to go, my battery is low. I'll be back in a hour or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next