Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for anything [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Waiting for anything [open] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am

Erin walked out and leaned against a wall, watching people pass by. She was curious of what was going on in the hall but waiting outside was more interesting at the moment, trying to guess what would happen, who would come out first? She waited.
Please, something excited should happen now.
She recognized Lockhart's voice echoing through the halls and rolled her eyes, he was talking about the vampire again, how many times had he told the same story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 am

Pumpkin didn't look at where she was going when she excited the great hall and bumped into another person. She noticed it was a Slytherin girl. She blinked at her. "Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am

She laughed and rubbed her arm, "That's fine, I thought it would be a good idea to step out of there...Where are you heading to?" she smiled, "I am trying to avoid Lockhart. We must not be seen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 am

She stiffened and jumped behind the stairs. "Lockhart?" She hissed and looked around all shifty eyes. "Well, I just needed to get away from the hall. But haven't decided on where to go yet." She continued looking around.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

"You are a seventh year, right? Tell me about things..." she sighed, she didn't know what to ask, what to say really, "What are you planning to do after you graduate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 am

She studied the girl for a second and blinked owlishly. "I do not see how it is any of your business but I shall humor you. I'm planning to continue working after I graduate." She heard voices at the top of the stairs and her eyes flickered over there before resting on the girl again. "And what about yourself Parker?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 am

She sighed, why were people trying so hard to be tough? Did they feel the need to show their slytherin side at every opportunity?
"Not my business, just trying to make conversation, not like I am going to stalk you and watch your every move...I am going to become a healer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

She perked up when Parker told her what she wanted to be. "A healer? How noble. A lot of work though." She pondered slightly on the new information. She could be of some use to Pumpkin. Shaking herself like a dog she jumped out from behind the stairs and walked over to her. "Tell me, are you any good?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 am

"Depends..." she replied, it was true, she didn't know when or how but sometimes she could heal anything, sometimes she failed miserably, perhaps it depended on the person or on her mood.
Noble..But that wasn't the reason she wanted to become one, healing someone meant having control, she felt like she changed someone's life, becoming the reason behind a person's tie to life was exciting to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 am

She nodded deep in thought. Parker did know some healing, but was she adequate Pumpkin didn't know. She put her hands in her pockets and grinned wolfishly at the girl. "How about a little test then eh?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am

"I can't promise you anything but let's try...What do you have in mind?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

She glanced around. "First and for most we go to a place where no one can hear us or see us for that matter." She looked at Parker. "You know any cutting spells or things like that?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 am

"I am not going to do the cutting...Cut who?" she asked, widening her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 am

She rolled her eyes. "Me of course. How else will I know if your healing spells actually work? Ok. You can use 'diffindo' I guess..." She pondered over what spells Parker could use.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

"Alright" she said, frowning, "Let's do it when it gets dark and it is less crowded. I don't want people to think we are starting a weird cult where we cut ourselves and heal after...Especially after Norris...You know some people think satanists hate cats and they kill them? Anyway, muggle stuff, nevermind."

ooc let's continue later, i need to clean up -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am

She stifled her laughter and nodded. "I'll be seeing you around then Parker." She waved and walked off towards the grounds.

ooc yeah, I know
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 am

Erin sat on the stairs, hoping that it wouldn't start moving anytime soon, she waited for Pumpkin to show up. She wasn't sure if what they were about to do was such a good idea.
She tossed her coin in the air and slowed it down with the wand, watching it fall slowly on the ground, fascinated by the sound it made as it traveled through air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 am

Pumpkin jogged up from the dungeons to the entrance hall in some comfortable, let the prefects give her detention for all she cared. She looked around the hall and spotted Parker sitting on the stairs. Grinning she made her way over her. "Hey Parker. Did I make you wait?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 am

"Not really, time passes fast here." she shrugged and stood, picking up the coin. "Where do we go now?" she said, dusting off her robes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 am

She leaned against the stairs. "Its raining outside. With thunder. So anywhere on the grounds would be fine. Or we could find an empty or abandoned classroom. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 am

"Empty classroom, that's fine." she nodded, why was she being so eager about getting hurt, what a weird girl, she smiled back at her, shaking her head in disbelief. "Are you sure about this?" she asked as she pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 am

She shrugged whilst grinning. "You want to be a healer right? I'm just helping you." And testing to see how good your healing abilities are. And followed Parker.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

She stepped in quietly and closed the door behind them. She hoped that Peeves wouldn't ruin this by going and telling off to prefects, the spirit was a true menace. After making sure no one saw them, she sat on the table and crossed her legs, "Yes, now what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 am

She walked over to a table and pulled off her hoodie. "Know you draw blood or burn or something like that. And then you fix me with your healing abilities. You do that and Bob is your uncle." She stood in front of her and grinned. "Try not to get blood on my shirt. It's such a pain to wash out."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 am

"I can't hurt you Pumpkin, blood makes me sick. It makes my knees go weak and...Can you do it yourself? Please. I promise I will heal you well." she looked at her with pleading eyes.

ooc the difference between my characters..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for anything [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next