Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for anything [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 am

OOC you don't say

She frowned slightly, wondering where Parker heard the name 'Pumpkin' from. She shrugged not really caring. "How can you be a healer if you cant stand the sight of blood? That is virtually unheard of." She stared at Parker completely flabbergasted. "But alright I'll do something." She took out her wand a summoned a pocket knife and slashed her arm. She grunted slightly in pain. After years she thought that she could tolerate pain, but pain was still painful. So much for training she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 am

She stared at her with widened eyes, how could..she do that.. what..
The sharp scent of her blood came to her and she felt sick immediately, "Oh Merlin..." she said, pacing up and down. "Ok ok, no panic." she said, raising her hand in the air, "Alright..first, my wand." she nodded and took it out,
this is a knife cut.. How did I heal cuts? Episkey. Minor injuries.
She closed her eyes and focused all of her good thoughts on her wound, "Episkey!" she exclaimed, flicking the wand in a clock-wise motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:52 am

She looked at Parker with amusement. She was a weird girl, wanting to be a healer but gets queasy at the sight of blood. She liked her. She watched in morbid fascination as the cut healed. "Not bad Parker." She flexed her hand. "What do you say to something a bit more challenging then?" She grinned at her and without warning aimed a spell above Parker's shoulder hoping she would fight back with a strong spell. "Stupify!"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 am

What.
She instinctively held her arm before her and mumbled, "Protego.." the spell was blocked. She didn't attack back because she was confused.
She opened her closed eyes and looked at her, "What are you..doing?"
This girl was nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 am

She sighed and sat down in a chair. "I was hoping you would fight back. It's kind of hard making your wand go against you." She tilted her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

"I don't want to fight...Why are you so..weird?" she asked, laughing. "I am trying to understand you. Help me out there." she said resting against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 am

She blinked. "I'm... Weird?" She tilted her head yet again in a confused manner. "I have no idea what you are talking. Why do you want to understand me? How is that beneficial to you?" She frowned. She didn't understand this girl.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am

"Beneficial? I am just curious..Why would anyone want to get hurt on purpose just to see how a stranger uses healing spells?" she smiles, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 am

"Because then I can gauge you level and see if you can help me in the future." She explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 am

"Hm..I see, so..You are only being friends with me so you can take advantage of me in the future?" she asked, pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 am

She rolled her eyes. "I scratch your back, you scratch mine. To be brutally honest I don't know you well enough to call you my friend. No offence. But I'm... Clumsy and get hurt a lot. You get to practice your healing, will you say no to that?"

OOC. I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 am

"How are you going to scratch my back, exactly?" she asked curiously, if this girl was clumsy..what did she have to offer? Her cheeks? She smiled, "Fine, I'll use you as my practice patient."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

She waved her hand absently. "Muggle saying. I forget myself sometimes." She grinned widely at Parker. "You will? Excellent!" She jumped out the chair and made a fist pump.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 am

She laughed and imitated her fist pump, "Woo hoo! I am the healer, you are the mage, we just need the evil one to hurt us now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 am

"Rumors has been spreading about that." She shrugged and collected her hoodie. "Owl if you want another practice session. I have to get to work." She waved. "I'll see you around Parker." And exited the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 am

byesss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 am

ooc Is this in the entrance hall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 am

ooc Sure is Miss Knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:41 am

ooc Thank you Mr Black.

Lemon stared up at the huge castle for a long minute before she walked inside. It had been weeks, perhaps months, since she left on her fruitless search. She was not the girl she was then. Things had changed for her. Whether this was a good thing or not, time would tell. Hitching her bag up on her shoulder, she wondered if her friends were still her friends, and strode into the castle with an outward confidence she did not feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am

ooc My pleasure Miss Knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for anything [open]   Waiting for anything [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for anything [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2