Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the train. [open]

Go down 
+2
Captain Darington
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

"As well.. yeah.. why do you not have servants at your house? Or does your Father cook for you?" I sneer trying to change the subject not very well.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 pm

She raises a eyebrow. "I don't even have a father. Of course we have house elves."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Captain winced both inwardly and outwardly at Val's word. She couldn't imagine living wthout her father.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 pm

"Oh.. sorry" I say awkwardly. I was bad with people telling me about death. I wish I didn't have a father. It would have been better he had died before I was born. My face clouds over and I stare out the window dark thought swirling around in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

She smiles a bit. "Its fine. You couldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Captain continued looking out the window. "So..." She akwardly tried to find something to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 pm

"hm..?" I blink and shake myself mentally. I had company no time to dwell on thoughts such as these. "Sorry.. drifted off.. why do you have both a cat and an Owl, Cap? Aren't you only allowed one?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 pm

He strides through the Train searching for a Compartment where there was space. But it seemed like they were all full, whenever he peeked into one it seemed crowded. So he kept searching hoping he could find one as soon as possible since his feet were hurting and his hands were aching from dragging his Trunk on and on. He was thankful that the Train hadn't started yet or else he would be on the ground.

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 pm

"Oh, well actually I only have the cat. That's my dad's owl. He just happen to be bringing me a letter so I thought I'd bring him back on the train." She looked over at the tiny tawny owl. Thyme was already fast asleep and couldn't be bothered by anything happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm

She smiles. The owl looked really cute. "Can't we have both?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"I've read the rules a couple of times it says you only get one pet.. but I guess if it's not yours" I shrug I had only asked so it wouldn't be so awkward anymore.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm

She shook her head at Val. "We're only allowed one. I just thought I'd save Thyme the time to fly home." She smiled at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 pm

She smiles and looks out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

I snort and roll my eyes. "I think a little Thyme would be good after my meal of little bird" I stick my tongue out wrinkling my nose at the pun.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 pm

He poked his head into one Compartment and stopped dead right there. There were Three first years. He recognized one of them as the Weasly Kid. Ron
And the other, the potter boy. He couldn't recognize the Girl, she had bushy hair and two large front teeth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 pm

She gasps over dramaticly. "What has that poor owl ever done to you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 pm

He had heard of their adventure this year and he smiled. It had been normal for him albeit filled with a prank now and then. Should he sit with them? He wanted to but it would be awkward. He would talk with them next year so he moved on. He could talk to Ron this Holiday since Father would probably take them too the Weasly's.

ooc: brb

Last edited by Thomas Selwyn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

She grinned at Blood and gets a bar of chocolate out of her purse.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 pm

"What!? I just need a little TIME" Cough. "to digest.. " I give the Owl a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 pm

"That poor bird, doesn't even know what your planning..." She looked over to the brown bird. He remained stubornly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm

"He looks a bit dead. Is he bored or something ?." She sighs. "Just as me." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

"Maybe he needs me to try and devour him.. you know to get some exercise and stuff.." I say grinning madly. I reach out my hand wanting to poke him but he opens an eye and I think better of it. Don't want my finger bitten of by some rabid animal. I lean back bored and look around. Wondering how long till the station.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 pm

"Anything from the Trolley ?" She hears from the hall. She grins and walks to the door, turning her head. "Do you guys want something ?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

"Oh give him some credit, he carries all the books my dad sends me." She smiled, trying to imagine this tiny bird heaving one of the leather bound books through the air. She giggles a bit as her father's owl opens one eye to peer at Blood. She shuffles to the farthest part of his cage from where Blood put her hand and closes his eye.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"Get me some Pumpkin Juice, ICE COLD mind you! Pumpkin Pasties, a dozen Licorice Wands and a couple Cauldron Cakes" I call over perking up at the thought of food. "I'm famished! Oooo and some Bertie Bott's!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the train. [open]   Waiting for the train. [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the train. [open]
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next