Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Time to go."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 am

ooc: no, this is great pumpkin
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 am

He snorts and stands up. He didn't take any orders from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am

ooc: I have to go -_- Noooooo. When something exciting finally happened.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 am

ooc: awww hex </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 am

She glances around and hobbles towards castle. "An enemy somehow found out about your connection to me, a client probably snitched." She turns to Captain. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this Kaila."
Back to top Go down

ooc Take care Hex
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 am

Ooc bye Hexy ):
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:31 am

"Connection?" She keeps her eyes peeled, looking around them quickly and helping her friend hobble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 am

She growls menacingly and her tail lashed out in anger. "They found out you are my friend. I barely managed to intercept the ambush headed for you." She could see the castle looming up ahead and sped up.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 am

Ooc I gotta go take my bath. Brb !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 am

ooc Have a nice bath Val
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 am

ooc: Tail?

"They obviously having been watching very closely..." She felt relieved though that this wasn't about her family, that Remus and her dad were ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

ooc Meh, I dont like it. I'll change it. I have to take a shower, sorry -grins sheepishly- but I shall be back shortly.

She breathing deeply from the exertion of staying upright and blood loss, her vision was impaired and her shirt sticky and clingy due to the blood. "I know. But I never would have thought they could get someone inside the walls of Hogwarts. That just proves that nothing is safe." She staggered slightly and leaned a bit more on Captain. "Though I never thought that it would take something as drastic as this to get us back together again." She grinned albeit painfully and Captain and winked with her good eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

ooc I shall be back shortly darling!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 am

"How thoughtful of them." She grinned. "It couldn't be to terribly hard to find a spy, think of how many Slytherin kids would jump at the chance. C'mon we're getting close."

ooc: aww hurry back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 am

ooc Back

She frowns slightly at Captain. "There is nothing wrong with Slytherins." They finally crossed the invisible ward protecting the castle. When they crossed Pumpkin fell down panting. "Give me a minute Kaila." She ripped off the sleeve of her arm exposing tanned skin littered with faint silvery scars. She then pressed the cotton to her eye to staunch the blood flow.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:10 am

"They're families would encourage them to do it, you know they would." She sits down next to her friend, sighing and looking around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 am

"They are just children trying to make their parents proud. They are misunderstood." She struggles to sit up panting slightly. "Could you tear off my other sleeve and tie it tightly around my leg?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 am

"That dosn't man they wouldn't do it." She reached over and pulled the fabric quickly, tearing it. She reached over to and tied it tightly, holding the bloodflow just enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:21 am

She sighs tiredly. "That I cannot argue with." She then turns to look at the castle. "Shall we try it?" She tilts her head towards the castle. "I know the perfect place to go when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 am

"Try what?" She asks, puzzled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 am

She chuckles. "To make to the castle before I pass out and dodge Filch and whatnot to get to the Room of Requirement."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 am

"Room of Requirment?" She had heard of it before, but never having required anything, had never seen it. "Let's go then. " She gave a weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 am

She nods at Captain and struggles to get up. After a while she manages to stand up and leans heavily against Captain. "I'm sorry I got you into this mess Kaila." She whispers. As they make their way towards the castle.

ooc Shall I open a new topic at the room?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 am

ooc: yes please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Time to go."
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7