Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Time to go."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Continuation of "Time to go." Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 am

She smiles at Pumpkin and walks to the counter. "Hello, can I have two large Butterbeer please?" She takes the glasses and walks to the table. She places the glasses on the table and sits down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

"Thanks Val." She sips her butterbeer appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 am

She nods and sips her Beer too. She grins. "Shouldn't you be away already ? I thought you were gonna go earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

"So did I, but oh well." She shrugs and takes a deep swig of her butterbeer. "Happy to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 am

She shakes her head quickly. "No, I think its much better here."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am

Ooc dinner brb
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 am

Ooc back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 am

ooc Sorry went to the store

"You like school more than home?" She sips idly at her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 am

He strides into the Three Broomsticks haughtily with the wooden floorboards creaking under his feet. He walks up too the Counter without glancing around the room as he usually does. "Hello Madam Rosmerta" He nods politely and she does the same. "A butterbeer it shall be for today." He rummages in his pocket and flips out a Galleon. He places it on the counter and patiently waits for his Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 am

He solemnly watches as Rosmerta takes the Coin, polishes a Cup and fills it with the Hot, steaming liquid. He is suddenly reminded of the Hog's Head and how the Owner had polished the dirty cup with an evenly dirty rag. He grins.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 am

Captain carefully made her way into the pub. She scanned the place quickly. The first person she noticed was Hex. She moved timidly over and stood at the counter next to him. "Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 am

She scans the crowd over the rim of her mug and spots Captain, she unabashedly chokes on her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 am

He nods at Captain. "Hello there Captain." Then he proceeds to eagerly grab the Mug from Rosmerta.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 am

She nods. "Yes, definitely." She waves Captain and Hex over and sips her beer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 am

His hand is nearly scorched when he touches the Mug, it was hot on the outside too. He grimaces in pain. "I tried to tell you" Rosmerta says, rolling her eyes. He nods and looks at Rosmerta's hands. How come she didn't feel the heat? He then notices some Gloves covering her hands. He curses under his breath and mutters something about being stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 am

She nods at Val and gulps down her butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 am

He glares at the Mug. "How am I supposed to handle this thing?" Rosmerta hands him a napkin barely stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 am

I'll come in a sec." He says to Val.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 am

She shrugs and takes the last swig of Beer, gets up and walkes to the counter to order another one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 am

She notices Val waving and moves over to her. Captain didn't order anything for herself. She had weird tastes. While most students chased after butterbeers and firewiskey and coffee, Captain felt no want for any of them. She preferred the less liked tea. She liked dark, bitter chocolate. Her favorite staff members were Professer Snape and Madame Pince. She didn't like pranks. She was weird, that was all. And again there were her fathers warning on where to eat and drink.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 am

He clutches the Napkin and proceeds to wrap it over the part you hold it with. It contained the heat which was better for him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 am

"Hey Captain !" She says, walking back to the table with another glass of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 am

He walks over too the Table where Pumpkin, Captain and Val sat being careful not to drop a single bit of Butterbeer. He takes his seat and continues to raise it up too his lips.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 am

"Hi." She gave a small smile and sat at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 am

She sighs and gets up to get another butterbeer. She walks over to counter and gestures for a refill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Time to go."
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next