Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Time to go."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

She shrugs. "Just do. Uncle Remus and Dad always drank it, so I just did it to...I hate coffee."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

She grins. "Nope. Coffee is awefull."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:05 am

How is it awful? It is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am

She stumbled half crazed into the pub bleeding heavily from a gash across her eye. With her good eye she searches frantically for Captain. "Kaila?! Kaila are you still here?!" She leans heavily against the counter blood dripping from a cut in her leg.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 am

His eyes widen in surprise at Pumpkin and he stands up. "What happened to you?!" Despite his impulse to ask who Kaila was, he resisted.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 am

Kaila stand up quickly at the sound of her name. "Pumpkin?!" She hurries over to the counter where her friends is. "What...What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 am

He places The half-filled cup of Butterbeer onto the table turning to look at Pumpkin again.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 am

"It is terrible." She shivers and grins, taking the rest of her Beer in one swig.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 am

She turned around and her eyes widen in shock. "Pumpkin ? What happened to you ?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 am

He follows Captain slightly confused. What had happened to Pumpkin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:11 am

She shakes her head spraying droplets of blood everywhere. "We can't talk here." She whispers harshly. "I don't know how close they are." She looks around in a paranoid fashion.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 am

She narrows her eyes and walks closer.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 am

How close they are. He didn't understand a word of what Pumpkin was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 am

She grabs Captain's hand and hobbles as quickly as she could out into Hogsmeade looking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Captain nodded, understanding. "Is there another way out?" She calls over the counter. The lady points without saying anything to the back. Letting all the Auror training she has from her head, she moves. Slipping an arm around Pumpkin to help her walk, she moves towards the back. "Wait here." She calls to the other two freinds.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 am

She follows Captain and Pumpkin with her eyes, and she looks worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 am

She grabs Captain's shoulder. "Let me go first."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 am

He frowns. Should I follow them or not? Should he just sit like he was supposed to?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 am

"Wait here." She leaves no room for arguement with Val. She bit her lip and noded to her friend, Fumbling for her wand from her robes.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 am

She looks at Hex. "You heard what Captain said, we have to wait here." She saw on his face what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 am

He nodded at Val. He would follow them, if he could. But Captain had said not too. So he sat on a chair like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 am

She nods at Captain and bites worried on her lip.
Back to top Go down

She hobbled over to the door and carefully pushed it open. Seeing the chasers hadn't caught up to her yet she gestures for Captain to follow her and walked out trying to stay to the shadows. "We need to get to the castle, the wards will keep them out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 am

ooc -head desk- Something is finally happening... I'm trying not to be too dramatic, if I' am then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 am

Captain moved quickly after her friend, her wand at the ready. "What is going on? Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Time to go."   Continuation of "Time to go." - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Time to go."
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next