Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

He enters the Hall, still wet but now changed back into his normal Clothes. He glances around the Hall before strutting over to the Gryffindor Table.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:32 am

She strolled in and took a seat, grateful for the warmth. She grabbed a hot chocolate, the main priority at the moment, and took a sip. She closed her eyes, already feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 am

Once he was seated at his respective table, he grasped a Mug of Butterbeer off of the table and raised it too his lips.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

He starts sipping the Mug of Butterbeer the Warmth coursing through him.

ooc: Cel is lurking...........
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am

In a minute the Mug is empty and so he sets it back on the Table.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

She put her mug down on the table and went back to her book, attempting it again. Except this time, the atmosphere in the Hall was too calming that it was starting to make her drowsy. She read the same sentence about five times
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 am

He stands up after setting his now empty mug on the Table. "I should probably go, Bye." He mutters. He then walks out of the Hall for the common room yawning.

ooc: I really do have to go.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

ooc: Okay, see you.

She rested back, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"   Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "A way to get rid of boredom"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: