Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:45 am

'So yeah,' Leo said, finally finishing her long spiel about her horror week as they pushed open the doors to the Three Broomsticks, 'I'm just glad its over.' She smiled brightly at Madam Rosmerta. 'Two Butterbeers, please.' She reached into her pockets for some Galleons.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:47 am

"Don't you dare pull a Reed on me," Cecilia said, slamming a galleon down to pay for her own drink, quick as a flash. Madam Rosmerta gave her a strange look, one of those 'What's-wrong-with-this-freak' looks. Cecilia just gave Leo a challenging glance and waited for her butterbeer. "This Muggle Studies exam is worrying me though, as is my Arithmancy one." The mere thought of exams made her feel exhausted - her brain wasn't used to quite so much work.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:53 am

She jumped. 'Alright, alright ... I was actually going to ask you if you could pay for mine ... joking, joking,' she laughed, pulling out her own galleon. She leaned against the bar, facing Cel. She grimaced. 'Muggle Studies and Arithmancy ... ooh tough ones. I haven't even started studying for Arithmancy.' She shuddered as Rosmerta pushes two tankards towards them. She thanked her and headed towards the tables, clutching her tankard.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 am

"Good." Cecilia responded, taking her own butterbeer and following Leo. "Soon enough we'll be off on holidays though." She made a face, "Not that I dislike the holidays... of course. I just hope nothing happens before then..." She took a sip from her butterbeer, remembering how last time they were here... there was so many more people, and... she shuddered, preferring to put it out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 am

Leo glanced at Cel as she shuddered. 'Cold?' She took a sip of her Butterbeer, unknowingly gaining a foam moustache. 'Yeah ... holidays.' She found a spare table and sat down, looking a little glum. 'It's going to be good to get away from all this work ... but even so ... is it strange that I'm not really looking forward to the holidays?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am

"No. I know exactly what you mean," She nodded to Leo. "I mean, it's good to get away from all the school work and relax... but at the same time..." She faltered off and shrugged. "You know what's strange? That we'll be in our last year at Hogwarts soon." She tilted her head to the side, "And I have no idea what I want to do afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 am

She caught her reflection and hurriedly wiped the foam off. She nodded. 'Yeah. I know ... I haven't even been here long enough ...' Her eyes are staring intently at the wood of the table. 'I know what I would like to do ... but I'm not sure I'm going to end up doing it.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:11 am

Cecilia nodded and started to think of her own options... the Department of Mysteries? An Auror? She knew she'd love to do something that involved moving, traveling, figuring things out. She'd love a challenge. "I want to do something exciting," She said. "And yeah... there's always that... Change. Change always comes." Her eyes glanced around the bar. "Every moment. Who will I know next? Who will I be next? Always a mystery."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 am

She glances up at Cel, smiling wryly. 'Getting philosophical tonight, aren't we?' She looks down again. All her thoughts and focus at the moment seemed to revolve around family. Her mother, her father ... her sister. She frowned slightly. 'But you're right. Mystery.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:17 am

She snorted, "They must've put something into the butterbeer." She kicked her feet up onto another stool. "Fine then. Onto light hearted issues then, though I doubt you'd like them." She smirked evilly, "Anyone you faaaaaaancy?" She drew the word out teasingly. "Any gossip you've been hearing?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:20 am

She groaned and shot Cel a look. 'Ugh. Nope, no gossip. Not lately, anyway. I've been holing myself up in the library most of the time, or, if I've been in the Great Hall, I've basically ignored everyone else. And as for your other question.' She continued to stare at Cel. 'You do realise who you're talking to, right?'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:24 am

"Such a pity, I could've done with someone to whisper about." She shrugged and took another sip from the tankard. "And if I'm not wrong, I'm talking to Leo Montague, Sixth year, Gryffindor, fellow prefect, and best friend. Am I wrong? If I was, that would be incredibly awkward." She laughed, "And so? Come on, Leo. You're just as normal as I am."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 am

She snorted. 'Well, it's good to know that you know who I am ... and anyway, me - normal? Funny joke, Cel ... and since when would you classify yourself as normal?' she teased, winking.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 am

Cecilia winked, "What is normal, exactly? Only what Society defines it to be." She waved a hand, "Well, Society can go and jump off Niagra Falls. Anyway." She leaned back, "What should we talk about next?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 am

'Hm.' She pulled her cloak around her more, conserving the warmth. 'Let's ... make a list of everything we're going to buy at Zonko's.' She grinned wickedly.

ooc: And then we can do Zonko's tomorrow, yeah? If we want.

Last edited by Leo Montague on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 am

Cecilia finished off her butterbeer. "Two prefects down at Zonko's?" She asked, grinning. "You know, if Fred and George Weasley see us there, they're never going to let it go." She laughed, "Alright then. Let me think... Hiccough sweets? Nose biting teacups?"

ooc: Sounds like a plan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]   Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of "Life and Times of Stressed Students" [open]
Page 1 of 1