Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Val wants pizza. [open]

Go down 
+2
Leo Montague
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 am

Vine smirked when the she replied, he was right after all, she was that new girl who had seen before. German, he noted from the accent. He had good knowledge of existing schools and pureblood families, the name was somehow familiar but he wanted to know more.
He noticed how she sat upright, she wasn't some fake pureblood wannabe. "Nett, Sie kennen zu lernen..." he smiled, "Miss Kruspe...I am Vincent Lestrange." said, emphasis on the last name. He was proud of saying it and then looking for sign of fear in people's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 am

She walks in, yawing after all the useless things she did to get her pizza. She tried to talk to Snape, about getting in the kitchen. Actually she talked to almost everyone. Still no pizza. Her mood was ruined. She sits down at the Slytherin table, nodding at Vine and the other girl. She pours herself a large glass of butterbeer and sips it. Pizza and Butterbeer would be a great combination. She shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:24 am

Suspicion rose into her eyes when he spoke to her in her mother’s tongue. No one has done that; what was his game? “Like wise…” she kept in English. She did not feel so generous to show that she was pleased that he had spoken her language. In fact, it made her a little irritated. Sure, he said the words, but she could tell it was in such an odd accent, it did not sound good to here at all. When he stated his name, her expression was cool enough. She would not say, but she knew who he was. The name was not frightening to her. In fact she found it funny. He spoke as if he had pride in the name. Yet, the biggest members in his family were in Azkaban. Adelina had to hold back a chuckle, “Vincent Lestrange,” she said, her accent emphasized on the ‘C’ in his first name and then the ‘S’ on his last. Adelina was able to speak with him because she knew he was pure blood. It was still the fact that she heard his name so many times, it irritated her.

She cleared her throat as she waved a hand at him, almost in a dismissing sort of way, “well, I hate to speak and go, but I have to go and study,” she said as she stood up from him. If this was her first day, perhaps Adelina would have been as smitten as some of the other girls. However, she had gotten quite used to being around boys at this point. She was not usually this harsh with other people, but when he dared to speak her mother’s tongue with his accent, it crossed a boundary. Without a word, she walked from him. She noted his voice and how he spoke, he expected her to react to his name; she knew by the way he said it. Unfortunately for him, he gained nothing from using such a tactic; Adelina had learned in Occulmency in her last school, to shield her true thoughts and feelings from anybody. Even though it was not like she had anything to hide, yet.

(OOC Sorry, it is my bedtime, I may be on tonight to post some more, or if the role play goes somewhere else)
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

She gave a cordial nod to the new female who had sat down. It was the last thing she did before she walked off from the table. For some reason, she felt that she had done something to be proud of. She did not know why she had that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 am

ooc Good night, I will look forward to it - winks -

He glanced at Val and smiled a little without speaking.

“Like wise…” She was not so talkative and it surprised him that she didn't care about his little jest, he liked talking in foreign languages and it usually helped him make connections with people.
She doesn't let her expression change or she just doesn't know me well, he thought. Maybe there was still some hope in pureblood witches, anything challenging was good for him.
The way she pronounced his name did not bother him but he could see the forced expression, she almost looked like she was about to burst into laughter. Daring...He compared her to Neville Longbottom and felt lucky to be sitting at the slytherin table once more. That kid was ridiculous and every time they met in a random corridor, he looked like he was about to faint.

He nodded with mild interest, "Good luck studying." and watched her leave the hall, this was rare of him, most of the time he just ignored people or tried to come up with insults, but now he wanted to know more about this girl and figure out if she could be useful for next year.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 am

She looked at Vine from the corner of her eye and grins. She takes another sip of the Butterbeer and places the cup on the table. She gets her Potion book out of her bag and opens it. A few minutes she stares at the book, before she slaps herself on her forehead and starts learning, not very concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:02 am

He sits down at the Slytherin table, nodding at Val. Yawning slightly, he grabs a plate of food and begins to eat slowly looking around at the other people in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 am

He laughed at Val with a smug look, "I never get bored of Potions, it is my favorite subject. " He completely ignored Devon, he didn't like competition.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 am

She looks up and nods back at Devon. Than she lies her head down on her book and growls irritated. Even if I'm learning, I will fail for potions and disappoimt my grandparents and Snape. No, I don't want that. She sighs and raises her head, looking at the dancing letters before her. She heard Vine and looked up. "Huh, what?"
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 am

"I said...I like Potions. You seem bored, that's why I was curious, Miss Prince", he watched the letters for a while, it was annoying him.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 am

"Yes, I am. I don't like Potions." She sighs and throws the book back in her bag. Maybe later. She sips her Beer and looks over the glass at Vine.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:21 am

She re-opens her Potions book. Her Glass of Beer was still half-full. She tried to concentrate on the different kind of Potions, but it was like the Pizza was calling her. The pizza who didn't exist. She laughed about herself. You are crazy Val !
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 am

She closed her book loudly. She had learned for two hours, that must be enough. She yawns and gets up, grabbing her stuff and heading for the exit. Bedtime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val wants pizza. [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2