Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Val wants pizza. [open]

Go down 
+2
Leo Montague
Valery Prince
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

Val wants pizza. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm

With long steps she hurries into the Great Hall. She sits down at the Slytherin table with a sigh, stealing a goblet with Pumpkin Juice from a first years. She looks around. Food, I want food. . She looks around on the table an growls."Its every day the same, I want something else. I want pizza."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Her eyes opened and she sat up, groaning slightly. Where am I ...? For a strange, brief moment, she had thought she was back in Australia and wondered where she was, a bit panicky, but then she remembered. Hogwarts. Right. Yeah. She took a deep breath, stretching her neck, which was sore from sleeping on the table. Aw, man .... I guess I needed that, though.
Another thing she needed was a walk. She stood up, grabbing another muffin, and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

She follows Leo with her eyes and shrugs. She gets a piece of toast and nibbles on itthen she throws it away. "I don't want this stuff, don't they have something better ?" She pulls a face when she thinks about the pizza she always made when her grandparents weren't home.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:26 pm

She walks in to the hall, trying to change her appearance. Her mind was still wrapped around her nightmare and she needed to make sure that they didn't find out they were truly happening again. She slides in to the table greeted by Dakota and the boys.

The one time I can truly be thankful for these perverts. She smiles and grabs a muffin.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

'Thorn' she screamed loud. With a grin she sits nexyt to her. 'Hello there' how are you?'
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"Merlin!" She jumps as Val seats herself next to her. "Haven't you heard of talking in a normal voice when a person first wakes up? I am fine Val thank you" She laughs quietly as the hufflepuffs shift away from the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 am

"Yeah, I think I heard something about that. But I don't remember." She says grinning. "Goodgood"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

"Hey so what are you doing this summer Val?"
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:33 am

She sighs, this was asked her about ten times. "I don't know. And you ?" She sips the pumkin juice and pulls a face. "I always forget I don't like this." She throws it away and pours herself some tea.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 am

"I don't get who drinks that stuff anyway." She laughs quietly, "When I get back would you like to be treated to how I usually spend my summer? My friend Ara is coming over and I don't think she'll mind more people."
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 am

It was a brand new day for Adelina and she was hungry, but she did not know what she was hungry for. She had already put on all of her makeup on for the day, simple eye liner, mascara, and a little bit of concealer. It was not too much but just enough to brighten her features for the day. She quietly entered the Great Hall; a memory came back to her when it was her first night in this very room. It was the night of the sorting and Adelina had just walked into this school for the very first time. Before she was sorted, she was greeted by a severe looking witch and before that a large furry fellow. It was argued whether she should have a personal sorting, being that she was a little older than the rest. But the staff members decided she would be sorted just as everyone else. She almost got as much attention as that Potter boy, since she was not the normal age. As everyone watched one, Adelina was sent into the Slytherin house. Knowing that this was the house of the Dark Lord; she was quite please and knew her parents would approve.

Yet, this very morning was different. It was quite a few months after that very day and she settled in quite nicely. Her house did not have a difficult time accepting her, considering the fact that she was from such an acclaimed school and disliked the Muggle kind as much as any other Slytherin. No, it did not take her too long to get settled in. Especially since this school had boys, that were not the teachers! She enjoyed it quite nicely. Sitting herself down at the table, she looked around. “Was zu essen…” she asked herself softly as she grabbed a plate. She filled it up with a piece of toast, some bacon, and fruit. She needed something on her stomach but she did not want to stuff herself.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:59 am

She shrugged it off and wondered if she should talk to Vine. No, I don't need to be yelled at. What about Rune? No, he gets a little to overprotective. She continued going down the list, Fox definitely can't talk to her she seems to be around Vine more, and Ginny isn't anywhere to be found. Ara already knows but never shows her face. She sighs and leans her arms on the table.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 am

She smiles. "Yeah, sure." She sips her tea, mumbles to herself. "Can't anyone bring me pizza?" She chuckles, and sips her tea. Tea and pizza are no combination Valery !

Ooc I just smile, everytime I see the title. =)
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:05 am

"It is Hogwarts, Val. There are a lot of things that you can't get."
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 am

She pulls a sad face. "Why not ?" she sighs. "Maybe I'm gonna make it myself, this evening." She grins, looking at the girl who just walked in. "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 am

Adelina kept to herself as she quietly ate her food. She liked the food here at Hogwarts, it tasted quite well. She was only half way finished with her when she looked up and noticed there was a girl looking at her. Adelina knew her to be in her own house and a pure blood. With that, she safely waved quietly at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 am

"Val, you obviously knew who I was, but I didn't know you. So do you really think I know her?"
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 am

Adelina only watched the two for a moment. They did not keep her attention for too long as she poured herself some pumpkin juice. It was one of her favorite beverages. It was very filling, yet tasteful. She had never had pumpkin juice in Germany; she was introduced to it when she started to attend this school.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 am

Vine Lestrange...You are destined to be one of the greatest wizard of all time, he said to himself and checked himself from the reflection of one of the armor suits before entering the hall.

He had his potions book with him, as he walked in, he noticed heads turning and whispering, "He is repeating the year..didn't you know?" said one Hufflepuff, looking disappointed. He ignored them all and sat down at the table, nodding politely, not at anyone particular but a general greeting to all slytherins sitting.
Back to top Go down
Thorn Lestrange

Thorn Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

She looks at Vine and waves hi. Yup, I am definitely not talking . She rushes out of the hall.

o o c I watch Korra now :)
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:52 am

Adelina heard the other student’s whispering about the new boy who walked in. She looked over in curiosity. Rumors had reached her about this individual, but she only knew half-truths and half lies. In her old school, gossip could get a student expelled; she was quite surprised to hear how many rumors ran through this school in just one day! Yet, she did not form much of an opinion of him; all she knew is that he was, apparently, held back. Why was this? It was none of her business. In fact, that was why the Kruspe lineage did so well in Germany; they knew how to mind their own business.

She watched the boy as he took his seat and nodded. After a moment or two, she lost interest. While she was at the school, she knew she had to find the best connections. This would be done with networking; she had to make friendships with the wizards and witches who had very influential families. She was not talking about the riff raff that was the Weasley’s father who played with Muggle nonsense all day. No, she needed to make an alliance with those such as the Young Malfoy boy, whose father was well connected to the Ministry. She had made attempts to get acquainted, with the help of the students in her class. It was not hard, considering she was from a high family in Germany, even her last name reached the people who was in the know how; she was successful in connecting his father with her own. This allowed her own father to plot with Malfoy’s father; of course Adelina was not well aware of the exact conversations. Once more, she minded her own business.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 am

He turned some pages of the Potions book and started reading where he left off, he was still trying to figure out how to brew the special poison that are used in the candles. He pictured the prefect's bathroom, decorating it with candles, Leo going after a tiresome day, trying to relax...Then how she discovers it is Cecilia who set them up. He started chuckling to himself, eyes still on the page.

He looked up, however, when he noticed a figure sitting across the table, he remembered the girl, it was a rare event when she was sorted into Slytherin, but not surprising. He made a side note to ask her mother about her family. He needed new blood in the Dark Arts Club.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 am

After she finished off her fruit, Adelina looked back up again and saw the boy looking right at her. She immediately looked away when she noticed. The name of this boy was familiar; she heard it one day in passing. His last name was Lestrange. She had heard this name before when she studied up the Dark Lord. There was a witch that went by the name of Bellatrix, it was her last name. She was the one who was so consumed with the Dark Lord and she was currently serving time in Azkaban. Adeline had heard of this Azkaban; she did not know anybody personally who was sent to it. From her studies, she knew that Azkaban was a horrible place that warped the minds of anybody who entered. It was Bellatrix, her husband Rodolphus, her brother in law, Rabastian, and Barty Crouch Jr. She did not hear a whole late about the last three, but mostly about the first. She was the Dark Lord’s most loyal servant; that is what was subjected the material she had read.

She never gave it a whole lot of thought to get to know this guy; considering the only relations she knew he probably had was in Azkaban. With this note he was not a whole lot of use to her. For some reason he was the talk of her dormitory room; those girls would go on and on about him. Adelina was shy and excited to go to school with boys, but hearing his name so often made her tired of hearing about him. What was so great about him? Yeah, he was not a bad looker, but there were plenty of boys in her year and in the seventh year that was good looking. Heck, even in the other houses, they had some attractive pure blood wizards. ‘Ich verstehe nicht,’ she said softly under her breath as she looked back up at him for a moment. Even if he were to look up, she would not shy from his gaze this time.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:42 am

He watched her for a few moments and took a sip of the coffee he had in his hand. He decided to see what was up with this pureblood looking Slytherin, she looked easy to convince, he didn't usually had any problems with girls. He knew their weaknesses and how to talk to them.
"Forgive my rudeness but what is your name?" he asked in his usual tone fake concern and sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Adelina Kruspe

Adelina Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 am

Adelina was shocked to see as he had come over to speak with her. What business had he with her? A light brow slowly rose in curiosity. It was not a hard question; she would humor him. Her accent came quite thick making her words flow in a bit of a hiss, but her tone was soft, “My name is Adelina Kruspe,” she pronounced it slowly for him so that he would not mess it up. It truly annoyed her when people said her name wrong. The first part was okay, but when it came to her last part they would either pronounce it croosp or croospy. It really was not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val wants pizza. [open]   Val wants pizza. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val wants pizza. [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next