Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early dinner [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Early dinner [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 am

Basil looked into the cup that held the bitter tasting liquid. Her nose twitches. "Doesn't taste right." She says before shaking her head. "To bitter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 am

He smirked and leaned over. His hand moved lazily through her hair as he kissed her. Moving closer, her wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, his eyes twinkling with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 am

Basil moved a hand up to the Slytherin's neck as he kissing her, the other hand resting in her lap. She slowly pulled away, resting her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 am

Looking back at Basil his smirk slowly turned into a smile. "Still too bitter sweetling?" Moving around to get comfortable he picked up his cup and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 am

ooc eurgh soppy. -chuckles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 am

Ooc -_- tell me about it... Word vomit.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 am

She smiled back at Lux. "Not at all." she said as she sat back up straight, placing her hands in front of her on the table.

OOC: -sniggers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 am

Nodding he stood up. "It's getting late. I'm going back to the dorms. Goodnight Basil." He picked up his cane and made his way through the small stream of students that were still loitering around. Before exiting the hall, he nodded farewell to Lily and made his way down to the dungeons.

Ooc Night guys. Another moving day tomorrow. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 am

She gave a small wave and moments later her eyes had closed and Lily fell asleep at the table.

ooc Byeeeeeeeeeee Sugarplum<3 -blows kisses-
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 am

"Good-night Lux." She says, watching the boy exit the hall. She crosses her arms on the table then lays her head down. She suddenly felt just how tired she was. Her eyes started to close, and she struggled to keep them open. After a while, she just couldn't stay awake anymore and fell asleep, her head resting on the table.

OOC: Night Lux.
I actually have to leave for a bit. I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 am

ooc pahaha we both fell asleep at the table :')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early dinner [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4