Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early dinner [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Early dinner [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 am

ooc well that sounds familiar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

His nails dug into the wood of the table. "Look at me." A louder growl could be heard from him. "What have told you? A Hufflepuff nonetheless." He snarled then reached over and forced her to look up at him. "Yes. You're mine." He leaned down and kissed her forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 am

Ooc -Indeed, it sounds like Vine and Lils. O.o Anyway, gotta go. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 am

OOC: Haha Lils. I'm trying not to sound like you, I promise. Can't think of anything else to say...

Basil winces a bit, feeling a sharp pain go up her neck, as the Slytherin forces her to look up at him. She nods quickly and grips the side of the bench, her knuckles turning white, as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 am

Lily skipped in to the hall, glancing around she saw Lucifer and Basil, a small smirk played on her lips before she headed over to the Gryffindor table. "Ahh young love" she sang jovially, taking a seat. Her eyes skimmed over the hall momentarily before she returned her gaze to the plate in front of her. A grin spread over her face as a pile of spaghetti appeared with a tomato sauce, and she dug in happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 am

ooc SPAGHETTI!! I just ate it

He stood back and looked at her. "Must I use drastic measures Basil?" He whispered harshly. "I've told you before. Yet I find you with another boy." He ran a hand through her hair and played with the ends.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 am

Alle tears her eyes away from the scene, not sure what she just witnessed. She shuts her book, standing and exiting the hall. This is why she doesn't socialize.

ooc: see ya everybody
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 am

"No. Its just that... I... I..." Basil searched desperately for the right words. She opened her mouth, but then shut it. She opened it once more, but after a while shut it again, unable to find words.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 am

ooc ME TOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 am

ooc Bye

"Don't stutter. It's not becoming." He looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to say something. "So?" He moved to sit beside her and continued to play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 am

OOC: it's not becoming? What?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 am

She watched the lovers at the Ravenclaw table as she ate, curiosity playing on her mind. The pasta sauce was splashing everywhere, including her white shirt, but she payed it no attention for she was far too distracted by the interactions between others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 am

ooc o.O Lils. 'It's not becoming' you haven't heard of that?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 am

OOC: Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:17 am

ooc Means its not appropriate, suitable or proper.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 am

ooc I say it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 am

OOC: Ah, alright.

Basil watches as the boy sits besides her. Finally realizing how tense she had become, she relaxes a bit, not liking the feeling. Basil looks at Lux, choosing the words she was about to say in her mind carefully, though she could think of none. "I'm sorry..." She says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 am

ooc Pumpkin says it a lot with CC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 am

Twirling a lock of hair around his finger and looked at Basil for a while before looking around the hall. His eyes landed on Lily who was looking in their direction, he raised an eyebrow in question. "Sorry does not cut it sweetling. I have already allowed you one boy. Now you want more than I'm willing to offer." He leaned over to her and whispered. "Do not push me."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 am

ooc Lils is in a stalker-like mood... watching people... -chuckles-

She looked around her, for something else that might entertain her, though found nothing. Her eyes drifted back to her Ravenclaw friend and the Slytherin boy, a small sad smile on her face as she caught his gaze. Taking a drink, she glanced down the table, waving at a few first year boys who had been trying to catch her attention, she sent them a smile before taking a drink of apple juice from her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 am

Basil feels a chill go down her spine as Lux whispers to her. She bites her lip to keep herself from shivering. Basil slowly nods. "I won't."

OOC had to go do something..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 am

He nodded in satisfaction and played with her hair. "I'll know if you do." He whispered and tugged her hair lightly before kissing her neck. Pulling back he couldn't help but smirk. He knew how much Basil didn't like having her neck touched.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 am

Basil blinks. He'd know? She swallows hard, fighting the urge to move away when he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 am

Sitting up straight, Lucifer looked along the table for anything to eat or drink. He settled his needs by summoning some coffee and drank it blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 am

Lily blinked, her head nodding slightly as she started feeling slightly sleepy. She rested her elbows on the table, supporting her head in her hands to stop herself from falling asleep. Since when had this place gotten so boring? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early dinner [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next