Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early dinner [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

Early dinner [open] Empty
PostSubject: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:24 am

Walking into the great hall Tor walked over to the Hufflepuff table and shrugged off his robe before hanging it over the bench and sitting down himself. Looking back over to Basil, he smiled and patted a spot on the bench beside him. He unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and looked at the different dishes that were on display
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 am

Basil walked into the Great Hall behind Tor, looking about the Hall. She hesitated a bit when she saw the boy sit down at the Hufflepuff table. Sitting down besides him, a good distance between them, she takes her regular apple from the center of the table. She turned it in her hands, watching the other boy closely.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 am

Smiling pleasantly to himself and everyone who looked his way he grabbed a nearby plate and began filling up the space with roast beef, mash and some vegetables. He also summoned a glass of room temperature water with a slice of lemon in it. "Does it bother you that you are sitting at another table other than your own?" He looked over at Basil and noticed how far away she was. "I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am

Basil shakes her head. "Not at all." She lies before laughing at what Tor says next. "I know you don't." Basil says in reply, though she makes no movement to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:44 am

He looked interestingly at her as she made no move to come closer and shrugged. Everybody has their own antics. "Are you not going to eat anything?" He began to cut up his meat and poured gravy on top of his mash.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 am

Basil watched the boy before blinking and looking about the Hall. She turned back to him as she heard him ask a question. She turns the apple one more time in her hands before holding it up. Basil shrugs. "Not very hungry." She says before taking a bit out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 am

He tutted quietly. "You are still young and growing. You will need a bit more sustenance than an apple Basil." He smiled and began eating his food. Wiping his mouth on a nearby napkin, he took a swig of water and cleared his throat. "Lucifer Black. Are the Black's not... Extinct?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:57 am

"I suppose so." She replied taking another bite of the apple an chewing thoughtfully. "He's one of the last Blacks. I thought their family line was over also until I met him."
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 am

He hummed quietly and nodded. "Be careful around him. He is, after all, a Black." Finishing off his meal and downing it with water. He stood up and collected his robe, throwing it over his shoulder. "I shall be seeing you around Basil. Take care." He smiled and nodded goodbye before leaving the hall.

ooc You are going to be in trouble soon -smiles secretly-
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 am

Alle walks into the great hall, taking a seat at an empty spot of the Ravenclaw table. With her homework done for the next month or so and her teachers refusing to give her any more in advance, she's just going to have to make some sad attempt at socialization. Fun. Glancing around she notices that people have started eating already. She sets her arms on the table and leans against them, not able to sit still.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 am

OOC: uh-oh.

Basil nods. "I'll see you around." she says and watches him exit the hall. As soon as he was gone, Basil scrambles out of her seat and goes to sit down at the Ravenclaw table. She sighs, settling down and crossing her arms on the table.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 am

Alle notices someone else sit down at the table, and slowly moves the other way. It's not that the girl looks mean, she just isn't in the mood for small talk, but then again she never really is. She pulls out her book with a charmed cover reading Hogwarts: A History, and she begins reading it. She's read Hogwarts: A History countless times, but this book is something special.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am

ooc Alle is a girl?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 am

OOC: Here in the states Alle is a girls name... I don't know where she is from though...
Back to top Go down
Tor Odinson

Tor Odinson

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 am

ooc I see. I should begin reading people's bios.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 am

ooc: I can almost feel the love;). Yes I'm a girl. I don't really blame you for getting confused. Although the "she" should have really given that away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am

ooc You need a picture.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 am

ooc: Thanks captain obvious. I'm working on that one. It might take me a while to find one though. I did join only last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am

Lucifer entered the hall, cold fury running through his veins. He scanned the hall with cold ice blue eyes, searching for someone. A certain Ravenclaw. Basil. His gaze rested on her and clutched his cane tightly. And made his way up behind her. Resting his cane beside the table, he placed both his hands on other side of the table behind Basil and leaned over her. "Basil." He stared down at her, his fury barely contained.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 am

OOC: -laughs- Captian Obvious. That's a good one. I'll need to use that one in the future...

Basil bit into her apple again when she heard someone above her. Her face went pale. This can't be good. Basil looks up at Lux, before averting her eyes quickly. He didn't look happy at all. "Lux..." She said a bit timidly.

OOC: 0.o Scary...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:39 am

Ooc - Haha, Basil's in trouble. ;)
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 am

OOC: -whimpers- I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 am

He stared at her and growled maliciously. "You look like you've seen a ghost. What's the matter Basil? Something you wish to tell me?" He leaned closer towards her. "I've... heard things Basil. Things that I should not be hearing. Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:47 am

Alle looks up from her book momentarily to see a surly looking Slytherin speaking with the Ravenclaw that just sat down. Her eyes flicker between the two as she sees Basil's terrified expression. She reluctantly turns back to her book, continuing to check back on the pair out of the corner of her eye, no longer focused on the content of the novel in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 am

Basil winces a bit at his words, still not looking at him. "What have you heard? That I've been hanging out with the seventh year Puff prefect?" Basil bites her tongue. Why did she sound so angry? Basil looks up at Lux. "It's nothing. I promise. I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early dinner [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next