Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early dinner [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Early dinner [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 am

Basil watches the Slytherin closely, not saying anything before turning away and looking out a window, deep in thought.

Last edited by Basil Blishwick on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 am

Standing up suddenly, Lucifer picked up his cane and walked over to the Gryffindor table to sit in front of Lily. There was suddenly beef between then and Lucifer didn't know why but he was going to find out. "Lily."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 am

Basil watches Lux get up and walk over to the Geyffindor table. She leans up against the table, watching him and Lily closely.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 am

She blinked as Lucifer sat opposite her, tilting her head slightly in confusion. "Lu.. Black" she corrected herself, remembering that she wasn't supposed to speak to him, to be friendly with him at all. She smiled slightly, albeit warily. "Can I help you?" she asked, forcing herself to allow herself to speak to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 am

He frowned. "Prewett. Do humor me." He leaned with his elbows on the table and showed his hands saying that he means no harm. "You have been... Distant lately. And that is putting it nicely." He tilted his head. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 am

She bit her lip nervously, "I'm so sorry." she said in a voice so quiet that only he would hear, "I'm.. not meant to talk to you, or be seen with you." She looked down at her hands sadly, they had been getting on so well, why did this have to happen to her? "It's not my choice, I would never be like this without reason." Moving her hair out of her face and over her shoulder, she looked back up at the Slytherin, "I can't do anything about it." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 am

Basil reaches for another apple from the centre of the table and inspects the apple. She looks over the apple at Lily and Lux before biting into the apple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 am

He studied her for a while. "Sorry is just a word. Doesn't mean anything to me." He hand clenched slightly but he quickly relaxed. "So. You are following... Orders? I thought you were a Gryffindor Prewett." He sighed slightly and ran a hand through his hair. This was messed up.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 am

She sighed, tugging at a strand of hair, "I may be a Gryffindor, but even I don't like to get on the wrong side of particular people." Shrugging she let her robe fall from her shoulders, "I don't want anyone to get hurt Lucifer. Even you." She chewed her lip slightly, playing with the fork on her empty plate to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 am

Quickly losing interest in the two, Basil picks her bag up off the floor and places it on the the bench besides her. She flips it open and starts to push the things it contained around. She hadn't exactly checked if everything was there before. She had only said it to shut the prefect up. She blinks. She could have sworn there were five vials not four. She drums her fingers on the table for a while before closing the bag and putting the bag back on the floor. Basil picks up her apple and bites into it again, chewing thoughtfully. Had it been five? Or was it four? Or could it have possibly been six?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 am

His eyebrows shot up into his hairline. "That... Is... Sweet of you." He shifted slightly. Well, that was certainly a turn of events. Caught him completely off guard. "Should I be leaving you alone then?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 am

"You.. don't have to." she said quietly, looking down at the plate. She blinked a few times, realising that she'd been drawing flowers in the sauce absentmindedly. Laughing softly to herself, she looked up once more, noticing Basil moving. She smiled, shuffling in her seat, "Depends what you want to do. Leave, or risk it."

Last edited by Lily Luna Prewett on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 am

OOC: I didnt leave...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am

ooc I meant to write moving... Got distracted by a conversation I was having -___-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 am

"Risk what? I have nothing to risk except..." His eyes flickered over to Basil for a second before focusing on Lily. He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie. "If you will have me around. Every now and then. Then I would be delighted to keep you company. Every now and then." He looked over towards Basil and shifted slightly in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 am

Ooc: Not a problem...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 am

She nodded, her gaze darting to the door, a fear of being caught creeping over her once more. "I always enjoy your company Sugarplum." she said with a smile, albeit nervous. "You should go back over to her." she said, eyes directed at Basil, "She's been much happier with you around you know." she added quietly, a smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 am

He followed her gaze to the door then back her. "Likewise Lily. Will you be joining us?" He asked as he stood up and picked up his cane. He looked inquisitively at Lily wondering if she would join them. "It would be nice if you could."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 am

"As much as I would love to.. I can't. I'm sorry." she smiled up at him, "I'll be seeing you soon Lucifer." She gave small nod, turning her attention back to her plate, already regretting her words. She blinked, refusing to lift her head from the pattern on the plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:54 am

He looked back at Lily sadly. "I see. Take care Lily." He mumbled out just loud enough for Lily to hear. Then turned and made his way back over to the Ravenclaw table and made himself comfortable beside Basil once again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 am

Basil looks over at Lux who had decided to join her once more. She wanted to ask what that was all about, but decided against it. If he wanted to tell her he would. She places the core of her apple next to the other one she had. Yawning slightly, she leans back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 am

He looked over at Basil, then to the apple cores, then back again. "Is that the only thing you eat?" He frowned at the thought and sipped at his coffee and grimaced. It was cold. Summoning a new cup he poured fresh coffee into and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 am

Basil looks over at Lux. "No, it's not all I eat, but it's what I mostly eat." She watches him drink the coffee, turning away and making a face. She really didn't know why people drank it. It tasted disgusting. Grabbing hold of herself once more, she turned back to Lux.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 am

His lips twitched slightly in amusement. "Would you like a taste?" He pushed his cup over towards Basil and scooted closer himself. "It's good. I can assure you of that." He whispered softly and reached over to play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 am

Lily pushed the plate violently away, before resting her head on her arms on the table. She stared at the doorway, wishing for someone to walk in with lots of drama or something exciting, though she knew that it probably would not happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early dinner [open]   Early dinner [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early dinner [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next