Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late night snack [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Late night snack [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 am

Basil shakes her head. "I won't." She says quietly before reaching out into the center of the table, taking an apple. She turns it in her hands, not biting into it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

ooc this sounds all too familiar -sniggers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 am

Watching her examining her apple, Lucifer nodded. Very much satisfied by her answer. "I... Got this for you." Placing a velvet box on the table, he pushed it over to Basil. "So that others know that I'm courting you."

Ooc. Ok... I don't know what's in the box... But it somehow has to be linked to Lux. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 am

Basil takes the box and gently tilts it, inspecting the box. She places it on the table and runs her thumbs where the box opened. She stared at the box for a few moments before turning back to Lux. "What's in it?"

OOC: Uh... I don't know. Um... It could be an object or some type of jewelry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 am

Ooc I thought about a necklace... But I still dont know of what...

He cleared his throat lightly. "A trivial little trinket that I've seen some of the femal population where around their necks. I was hoping you would do the same so that other plebeians can see that you belong to me."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 am

OOC: Something to do with Lux, huh? Hm... To be truthful, I reallydont know. I don't know enough about Lux to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:57 am

Ooc -ponders- Lucifer - morning star... Lux - light... Is there some sort of symbol for light or anything like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 am

Ooc knekdhejrkkh!!! I know!! It's a necklace with the Black family crest on it.

He shifted slightly. "Are you not going to open it Basil?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 am

OOC: There ya go!

She smiles. "Of course I'm going to open it." She turns back to the box, rubbing her thumbs against the wood one last time before slowly opening the box. Her smile grows a bit bigger as she sees what the box contains. She lifts it up by the chain looking at the trinket at the end. Basil slowly tilts her head to the side. "Is that...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 am

He coughed lightly and nodded. "Now people will not be mistaken as to who you belong to." He eyed the Black family crest and nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:12 am

Basil smiles again, gently placing the piece back into the box. She turns back to Lux, and looked at him for a few second before hugging him. She buries her face into his shoulder before picking her head back up and whispering into his ear. "I love it. Thank you."

OOC: I really didn't know how to say this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 am

He stiffened at the unexpected hug but returned it nonetheless. "I'm glad." He whispered back.

Ooc -blinks- Say what?
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 am

Basil smiles pulling away from him, looking back at the necklace in the box.

OOC: Nothing. Don't worry bout it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 am

Ooc. Tell me. Please.

He reached over and picked up the shiny trinket and turned towards Basil. "May I?" He glanced down at the metallic string then over to Basil's neck.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

OOC: Didn't know what to have Basil do. Most of the stuff I type here is from books I've read.

Basil watches Lux pick up the necklace, and nods at his question, pulling her hair off to the side to make it easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Glacier Montague

Glacier Montague

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

Glacier Montague was bored.
She had decided it was time. Glacier had settled back into her Slytherin robes, and while her dorm room was no better than that in Durmstrang, she had to admit it had a certain charm that came with being under the Lake, that her dorm in Durmstrang lacked. She had spent a decent amount of time lying low, staying silent and watchful - there were a few things that she took back with her from Durmstrang, not just a few trinkets - but now she had decided it was time for her presence to be felt.
Glacier Montague was bored, and that was never a good sign for those surrounding her.
Glacier found herself thinking of Durmstrang as she walked into the Hall. While she didn't miss it in the slightest - that infernal mark of Grindelwald's had followed her, laughing up at her every time she opened her trunk - Durmstrang definitely had its advantages. Mainly the lack of Mudbloods was the first thing that came to mind. Glacier eyed a few of them as she sat down, her well-practised pureblood eye able to spot them out from a mile away, and her lip curled in disgust. Abominations.
She sat down in her usual spot at the Slytherin table, not too far away from a couple talking and reached for a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 am

Ooc -chuckles- You remind me of someone who didn't know either... But she quickly learned because I -cough- Anyways. Don't worry about eh -winks-

Leaning over he unclasped the necklace and placed it against her neck before clasping it shut again.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 am

Basil watches Lux, catching a quick glimps of another Slytherin who had sat down at the table. She felt the cold necklace touch her skin and shivered slightly. When she was sure that Lux was done, she let go of her hair that she had been holding to the side, it settling back into it's usual position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 am

Ooc -blinks- You don't like coffee Montague...

Noticing another student sit by the table he spared her a glance before turning back to Basil. Nodding in approval he took another bite of his toast that he just remember he had. "It looks good on you Basil."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 am

Basil looked at the student once more before turning her attention back to Lux. She smiles and nods. "Think so?" She notices she still had the apple in her hands and places it on the bench besides her.

OOC: Got to do something real quick...
Back to top Go down
Glacier Montague

Glacier Montague

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 am

A Slytherin and a Ravenclaw. Glacier gazed at them for a moment, unpeturbed by their glances, before turning away. She had seen the Slytherin around the common room, and whenever she had been out, which was rare, he was more often than not seen in the company of this particular Ravenclaw girl. Glacier smiled to herself, ideas and thoughts already swarming in her mind. There were a few nice little vials she still had in her possession that still needed to be put into good use.
She had seen the necklace. Was that a Black family crest she saw? Glacier frowned slightly as she drank from her coffee. She too was wearing a necklace, a necklace that had arrived anonymously by owl. Glacier smiled faintly at the memory, before she shook herself. Reminiscing again. What had gotten into her?

ooc: You're talking to the wrong Montague here, Black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 am

Being peculiarly aware of the other student he nodded stiffly. "I do." Finishing off his toast, he brushed away crumbs with a napkin and stood up. "I'm going to rest my head. Goodnight Basil." He muttered curtly. Picking up his cane, he gave Basil a short bow and exited the hall making his way towards the dungeons.

Ooc Sorry Bas. Imma fallin asleep here. Goodnight Bas, Montague.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 am

Basil nods. "Alright. Night Lux." She says watching him exit the hall before looking down at the necklace once more.

OOC: it's alright. Night lux. I'll see you tomorrow. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:52 am

Ooc Course you will -eyes Montague warily and edges around her- Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Glacier Montague

Glacier Montague

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 am

The boy had a cane. Glacier raised an eyebrow as her eyes followed him out of the Hall. A young, budding pureblood with a cane. How ... cute.
She drank again, making no effort to get up and move to talk to the Ravenclaw. There were a few things she had learnt from her dealings with Scamander. One of them was that staying silent had its uses. Glacier was not at all afraid to speak her mind, but she had come to learn how to think before she spoke - and she had come to learn the value of silence. People often spoke too loudly with words that drowned out the clear unspoken message that people were too busy shouting to see. Silence is golden.
Glacier wondered if she would be able to have anyone to help her at Hogwarts. Her first possibility was Lestrange, but she dismissed that immediately. No, Lestrange had been compromised. She rarely paid attention to castle gossip, but she had seen the evidence with her own eyes. No ... unless someone presented themself to her, she would have to go alone. And that was perfectly fine with her.

ooc: I have to go as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night snack [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next