Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold night [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 am

Lucifer padded up the astronomy tower and stepped through the doorway on to the landing. Looking around he made sure no one was here before walking over to the railing and stared down at the grounds. Sighing loudly, he let all his shields and facades fall. When he was alone, he could show the world his weakness. Turning his back to the railing, he fell to the floor and dropped his head into his hand and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 am

The astronomy tower. So many things had taken place here this year. From Val's drunken moves on Rory (people still giggled about it) to him threatening Lucifer Black. Of course, neither of thoose things ever panned out into anything, but still, memories. This was place Rory liked to come to retreat because it almost reminded him of home. With all thoose stars up there, he could pretend, if only for a little while, he was at home, looking out his window over the sheep fields. The Irish boy pushed the door opened slowly and looked for anyone else who might be there.
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 am

Rubbing and scratching at his head. Lucifer didn't notice anyone enter the tower and looked back out towards the grounds. Exhaling loudly. Almost in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 am

Rory almost turned and went back when he saw somone else there. But he paused, and peered closer. "Black?" He questioned with his eye brows raised.
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

Turning his head to look blankly at the source of the new voice he recognized Rory. "You always had a knack for pointing out the obvious. Must be a Gryffindor thing." He turned his head to look back out the railing.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 am

Rory rolled his eyes at the overused joke. "Doubt it..." He muttered, thinking of his younger cousin. He moved to stand next to the Slytherin boy.
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 am

Looking up at the other boy he scowled and tugged at his robes. "Sit down you. My neck is going to tie itself into a pretzel for looking up all the time." He tugged harder at Rory's robes frowning almost childishly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 am

A humorless laugh fell dryly from the Gryffindor at Lucifer's wonderful impersonation of a five year old. But he consided anyway and sat with the SLytherin. If there was one thing Rory could always hold over Lucifer, it was his height.
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:47 am

Making a delighted noise, Lucifer rested his head on Rory's shoulder. "Where have you been? Don't tell me you were with James. I'm tired of hearing about him." He glanced up at Rory.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 am

Rory stared at Lucifer from the corner of his eye. "Ye should get used t' James. He ain't goin' nowhere for a while." Rory thought about shrugging but decided against it with the other boy leaning on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 am

Scowling at the floor he picked aimlessly at his robes. "Rory..." He looked up at the boy before shaking his head and looked away. "Nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 am

Rory watched Lucifer as he began to speak. What?" He questioned, looking at the Slytherin boy. "What were ye goin' t' say?"
Back to top Go down

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:06 am

He glanced nervously at the other before leaning over and kissed his lightly. "I don't know if you like me. But I would like to know. I can't keep on waiting for you. Like you said, I have to choose. But you won't be a part of the choices if I don't know whether you like me or not." He stood up and picked up his cane. "I can't wait forever Rory." Tearing his eyes away from Rory, he exited the tower.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 am

ANother humorless laugh fell from the Gryffindor. He watched the Slytherin go. "Ye won' choose me either way. It don' matter wha' I say." He shrugged and looked towards the edge of the tower. "Jus' leave me... Again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold night [open]   Cold night [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold night [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: