Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A long night [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

A long night [open] Empty
PostSubject: A long night [open]   A long night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

While unpacking, I had refound the little vials of thick liquid and having nothing else to do and a lot of time in my own company (never a good thing) I decided to take a little trip to the Great Hall.
I near the entrance and a small smile slides onto my face as I walk confidently through the double doors. Act guilty you are guilty. I survey the hall, cocking my head to the side thoughtfully.
"Which one..?" I ask myself in a quiet voice, my eyes drifting from table to table. My fingers trace along the vials in my robe pockets as I try and decide. "Ravenclaw..?" my eyes glide up and down the table and I hum unsure. "Choices, choices" I mutter.

Last edited by Blood Morgenstern on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A long night [open]   A long night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

I chuckle and move towards the Ravenclaw table, sliding out a vial. I pick up the first goblet on the table and slowly lace the outside of it with a coat of the liquid. Slowly I move along the table and give every second or so cup a layer.
I hum to myself while I do the work and listen just in case someone was in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A long night [open]   A long night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Reaching the end I switch sides sighing and slide the second empty vial into my left pocket and slide out another full one from my right. Starting the process again on the other side I make my way along the side of the table slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A long night [open]   A long night [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Reaching the end I grin and slide the last vial into my robes looking up and down the table with satisfaction. I puff out my cheeks and let the air out. "Well that's that" I say and turn on my heels stretching my arms over my head. "Oh! Nearly forgot" I walk over to the Hufflepuff table and take out the vials again wiping them off I place them in a random cup and then putting my arms back over my head I walk out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long night [open]   A long night [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long night [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: