Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:01 am

She walks down to the Great Hall. Many rumors were circulating around about the Heir of Slytherin, whoever that was. For some reason, people seemed to suspect Potter. But how in the world would a Gryffindor of all people be an heir of Slytherin? She rolls her eyes thinking about it and sits down at the Ravenclaw table. She didn't feel like thinking about that anymore but rather wanted to spend time with friends. She waits patiently for someone to come through the doors of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 am

Pumpkin charged through the hall doors with only one thing on her mind. Food. Bowling over students she snapped and snarled at them for being in her way. She began bouncing over to the Slytherin table but stop and sniffed. CC? She did a 360 and spotted the Ravenclaw at her respective table. Grinning impishly she stalked off in CC's direction.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 am

ooc: Did you just smell me? I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not...

She glances up and sees Pumpkin bounding into the Hall as usual. She smiles slightly and waves when she looks her way. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 am

OOC -rolls eyes-

She grinned widely and waved back at CC before settling down beside her looking at what food the table had to offer. "Comme si, comme ca. How about yourself Princess? I haven't seen you in ages! Did you know that Lemon returned?" She eyed a pie suspiciously before poking it.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 am

"Yes, I saw her a while back. It's kind of easy when you have the same common room." She smiles. "You know, the pie won't bite you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

She nods and states balefully at the pie. "It could be pumpkin pie..." She prodded it against before pushing it away with her fork and looked for something else to eat. "That's right, I forget what houses people are in nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 am

She rolls her eyes. "One day you will need to eat pumpkin. Look, here's some fish. I know you like that." She passes it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 am

"The day I eat pumpkin will be the day you stop reading." She saw CC push fish in her direction. "FISH!" She sent CC a loving look before inhaling the fishy.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am

She laughs. "Yep, probably so." She idly plays with a fork on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 am

She looked at her friend with fish stuffed cheek. "You ok?" Concern spilled slightly onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 am

"Hmm?" she says distractedly. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. My head has been in books for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am

She swallowed and stared at CC. "Really now? About what?" She glanced down the table and summoned a goblet of water.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 am

"Eh, just texts. Mostly Lockhart's unfortunately." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am

She nods slightly and stands up. "I have to get going again." She reached out towards CC but remembered that she didn't like to be touched and pulled back. "Take care on your patrols, something is out there... Im scared to walk the corridors at night because of that." She glanced over her shoulder in a paranoid fashion. "Take care CC."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

"Oh ok... Bye!" She shrugs not really concerned about what was out there. Then stands up and heads over to her common room. She needed to do some more reading before the night ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]   Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out on a Sunday Night [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: