Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distractions. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Distractions. [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm

She gets up and stretches. "I'm off" she says to the two and meanders out of the hall arms stretched behind her neck. "I have Ancient Runes and what not" I yell over and wave slightly.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 pm

He waves at Blood. "Goodbye lady Blood, I hope to see you soon"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 pm

'Ancient Runes?' She frowned. 'But we're in the same class!' she yelled after Blood. Shrugging, she snatched her book back. 'That's good to hear,' she said to Krum.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 pm

He nods and sips his coffee. "So, lady, tell me something about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm

She blinked. 'Something about myself ...' She leaned back in her seat. 'Um ... what would you like to know?' She was never really good with questions like these.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm

He grins and leans backwards. "Tell me what you want to tell."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 pm

She frowned. 'Um ... I don't know!' She looked down at the table, fiddling with the tablecloth. 'Give me something to work with here.'
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 pm

He sighs, getting up. "I'm sorry, maybe next time. i got to go."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Cecilia raised an eyebrow at Leo. Direct the conversation away from yourself, Montague, She thought, wondering what the other girl would do. She eyed this Slytherin person warily, her eyes peering out from a top a book.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm

She nodded, feeling relieved. 'That's alright, I have to study anyway. Talk you later, then.'
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm

She stared at her book, tempted to either chuck it across the room, chuck it in a fire, or thump it against her head. The Great Hall wasn't the best place to study, but she couldn't be bothered moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions. [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3