Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distractions. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Distractions. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Cecilia Nott pulled a plate towards her, piling it with some rice and a bit of this and a bit of that before settling down to eat it. She heard a few whisperings around her but she ignored it completely - she had other things to focus on, like exams. Her exams were only a few days away, and the closer they got, the more agitated she became.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Yawning from her patrol, Leo walked into the Hall. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were dark. She plopped into a seat opposite Cel and closed her eyes, just sitting, too tired to move.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

"Where on earth have you been?" Cecilia muttered. "You look like you've been dragged through a bush backwards. Don't you sleep at night?" She jerked her head irritably as the whispering intensified.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 pm

'Patrol,' Leo groaned, slumping forward and burying her face in her arms. She turned and glared at one of the students next to her who had let out a shriek of laughter. 'Shut it, will you?'

The younger student - fourth year, possibly - jumped, eyes wide and looked at the dishevelled sixth year glaring at her. The fourth year turned back to her friend and whispered something. They both snorted, and Leo's head fell on her arms again. 'Save me,' she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Cecilia sighed, "I can't. I can barely even function myself." She returned to her meal, her eyes straying to the pair of students who were still chattering away. She narrowed her eyes, glaring slightly. "You'd think you'd get a little more respect when you're a sixth year and a prefect and doing exams, wouldn't you, Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

'You'd think.' Leo straightened up, sighing and trying to regain the proper use of her brain enough to grab a goblet of pumpkin juice. 'I feel like a nice lap around the Quidditch Pitch would help me. But no,' she growled, 'I have to study for that damn Arithmancy test. I haven't even touched my Ancient Runes stuff.'
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Victor Krum walks in with a yawn, his bag hanging around his shoulder. With long steps he heads to the Slytherin table and sits down. His eyes are going around the whole hall to see if there is someone interesting. His eyes keep hanging on the Gryffindor table for a moment, but then he turns around and takes a large cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

She nodded, "There's just so much Arithmancy to cover... I have my Muggle Studies exam first though... on electronics." She sighed and pushed the food around the plate a bit with her fork. "I can't wait until we can just have fun again."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:08 pm

I slide out from under the table where I had been napping and stare at Krum with a frown. "Who are you?" I ask bluntly not caring if he thought I was rude.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

'Electronics?' Leo nodded. She wasn't a stranger to electronics, not with the way she was brought up. 'Good luck.' She reached down to her bag and pulled out her Arithmancy text book, eyes following a Slytherin that walked in the Hall. She slammed her book on the table. 'After the year, I think I'm going to burn this.'
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

( ooc I'm am Krum, from pm, lady Blood.)

He smiles at the girl from under the table. "Good to see you again, my lady. I'm Krum, don't you remember me ?" he raises his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"You're not taking Arithmancy next year?" Cecilia asked, turning slightly in her seat to see who Leo was looking at. She frowned when she realised that her friend had been staring in the direction of the Slytherin table, and then glanced back at Leo and wriggled her eyebrows. "Whose caught ickle Leo's attention then?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 pm

She groaned. 'I am. I just need the satisfaction of burning something.' Then she raised an eyebrow, staring at Cel. 'What's that supposed to mean?'

Last edited by Leo Montague on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

(Ahh! So it IS you. Wasn't sure.. how did you get here?)

My face cracks into a grin and twist my hand delicately bowing. "Naturally I remember such a dashing young man as yourself. The.. lighting just threw me off" I look around wildly as if there was something tangibly different about the light in the hall and everyone should have noticed by now.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

(Yes its is, in flesh and blood. I heard it from a friend, and she said it is a good site.)

"That darn lightning always." he says laughing. "How are you, my dear lady? It has been a while since I've seen you." And he smiles broadly at her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yes, well I've had what do you call them? You know those things where you are forced to sit in a stuffy room for hours writing answering the most peculiar questions while an old man times you.." I bite my lip frowning furiously. "You know the ones.. "
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

She sniggered, "Nothing. Could you pass me some water please?" Cecilia eyed the surroundings as the hall seemed to get more and more crowded. "Seems like people are getting hungry. I don't blame them."
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

He smiles friendly at the two Gryffindors.

He turns to Blood with a grin. "Exams, is that what you mean?" He leans backwards, sipping his coffee with a smile. "And, how dit it went ?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

She frowned, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. 'Alright,' she said in a long, drawn out way. She handed over the water jug and glanced around the Hall as well. 'You don't blame them for wanting food?' She laughed. 'What, do you expect everyone to starve?'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

"Nope.. I think I meant a medical exam" I stick my tongue at him. "They went really well.. though I did blow a hole in Professor Flitwicks desk" I frown thoughtfully. "wasn't my fault he ASKED for a explosion if not his desk.."
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 pm

"Yes." She leaned back in her seat, her exams still on her mind. And you have so much to deal with after that, her brain reminded her. Like the holidays and that unbreakable vow and so much more. She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

He nods, trying to keep his face straight but then he bursts out in laughter. "Yeah, and I'm definatly sure you didn't understand him." He pokes her cheek. "You funny girl."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

She took a sip and stretched her back. Her eyes landed on Cel and she tilted her head to the side. 'You really do need a distraction. I think you're taking these exams worse than I am.'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I snap his finger between my teeth and bite down lightly. "Accidents happen.. you can't blame me for taking his words out of context" I defend myself and grin at him, toothily.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm

He pulls his finger back dramaticly. "Noo, my finger." He looks at her with a grin. "Are your teeth full with poison? I can feel my finger burn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions. [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next