Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distractions. [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Distractions. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:50 pm

"Oh yes!" I say in a breathy, over excited voice. "I think I'll have to suck the poison out" I titter, fluttering my eyelids and fanning myself with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm

He nods with a serious face. "I think you should do that. I don't want to die yet." He waves his finger for her face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:00 pm

A small smirk plays across my lips. "What would Fire say about some strange flossy sucking your finger?" I ask a teasing note in my voice.

Last edited by Blood Morgenstern on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

He raises his eyebrow and looks around. "Do you see Fire anywhere? And you aren't a stranger, you are Lady Blood. That gives you some privileges." He winks at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Her eyes wandered the Hall, shooting a glare at the retreating backs of the pair of gossiping girls next to them as they walked out. Don't they have anything better to do than to discuss who was the latest winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award? She glanced at the magazine they left, catching a glimpse of wavy blonde hair and sparkling teeth, before she Vanished the magazine. 'Idiots,' she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 pm

"Well then.. I can't just let a young man like yourself die from my venomous lips" I give a light laugh and (A moderator just informed me this was not appropriate so I'm editing it out)

Last edited by Blood Morgenstern on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

She looked over at the Slytherin table and rolled her eyes. First it was that Devon kid, whatever is name was, and now this guy. She sighed. Oh Blood ...
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 pm

"Thank you lady Blood. You saved me. Anything I could do for you?" He sighs relieved and grins at her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm

I lay a hand to my chest and simper. "Why I just couldn't leave a gentleman in distress now could I? It's just not proper" I grin wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm

He bows forwards and kisses her nose. "You are too good, my lady. Thank hou for not letting me die from your venom." He winks and sips his coffee, but then throws it away. "Thats cold."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:27 pm

She rested her head in her hand, yawning and her eyes falling closed. Sleep ... sounds good ... but ... Arithmancy ... ugh. She forced her eyes open and opened her textbook, growling softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well at least something is cooling down here" I smirk and recline in my chair, lethargically stretching and wave at Leo as I spot her across the hall. "My venom only excites the flesh so you were never in too much danger" I shake my head at myself wondering why I always did this.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm

She glanced up again as she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She grinned slightly, waving back at Blood, before looking down at her book again, mentally kicking herself for choosing this subject.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 pm

He shrugs and messes up her hair again. "Who's that?" he asks, pointing at Leo. Then he pours himself another cup of coffee. "Do you want something to drink, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:38 pm

she lets her hair alone and messy and slips her arm into his pulling him to his feet. "That is the girl we'll be distracting from her studies shortly" I grin and walk over to Leo pending over and whispering in her ear. "You know staring at it won't make you understand any better"
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 pm

He grins and sits down next to Leo. "Hello there, lady. I'm Krum." He looks at her book and smiles. "Arithmancy huh? Difficult."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm

She had been staring intently at her book, the words and figures on the page blurring, when Blood and the other guy had walked over. She jumped and knocked over her goblet, only just managing to catch it before it spilt all of its contacts. 'Oh ... hey Blood.' She looked at the other boy curiously as he sat right down next to her. 'Oh ... yeah. It is a bit tricky ... oh, I'm Leo, by the way. Montague.'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

I sit down on the other side of Leo sandwiching her between us and pick up the book. "You know it's not that hard if you would just pay attention once and a while, just as easy as not spilling juice all over yourself" I place the book safely out of the spills reach.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, lady Leo. Watch out with the juice." he grins. "How are you doing, lady Leo? You look a bit stressed."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm

She groaned internally as Blood sat down, her elbows squished to her sides. There goes any chance of study. 'Oh ... I'm alright, Krum. You could say I was a bit stressed.' She made a half-hearted attempt to grab her book back. 'I do pay attention! It's just sometimes it's hard when you've been up all night patrolling.' She raised her eyebrow at Blood. 'Speaking of ...'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Yes? And it was your choice to accept being a Prefect you know. You knew what it entailed I hope.." A wide grin spreads over my face. "or else it would be quite hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

'Well, you know, it kinda wasn't my choice!' Leo pouted. 'Dumbledore just gave me the badge and was like here, have it. "I was hoping you could help me ..." And you know, after him accepting me to this bloody school, I could hardly turn him down, could I?' She sighed. 'I wasn't meant to know how intense it would be.'
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

I throw my head back and laugh. "Oh that is priceless! I do love that old man!" I lean back against the table and stare up at the enchanted ceiling a smile still playing around my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow at her friend, before turning to Krum. 'So ... how are you?' She reached for her goblet and was relieved to see that she managed to pick it up without spilling it.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Krum

Viktor Krum

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 pm

"I'm good, always am. Thank you." he says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distractions. [open]   Distractions. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions. [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next