Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing yourself [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 am

She sighed, "Tell me about it.." She fiddled with the handle of her mug, "It's not like anyone could get hurt in here though." She bit her lip again, absently.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 am

Basil shrugs. "Better be safe than sorry." She leans back. "I'm enjoying the quiet though. I never did like loud rooms with a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:55 am

She smiled, "Yeah the peace is nice, reminds me of outdoors." She leaned forward on to her elbows. "But the peace can also be pretty eerie.. A little more noise would be comforting." She glanced at the girl, "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:59 am

Basil leaned forwards in order to hear the girl. "Ah, you see, that's what I like about silence. Gives a bit of an interesting twist to it. I actually don't want more noise. Drives me a bit crazy, as you can tell..." She thought of the groups of the Ravenclaws that had come to the table and say next to her. That drove her crazy itself. Forget a whole room full of people...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 am

She laughed, "Yeah.. I can tell that." Lily looked over at the Ravenclaw table, "It's unusual to have so many of your lot so chatty, you're usually all with your head in a book." She turned her face back to the girl and grinned. "It must be the recent excitement, all the danger. I wouldn't be surprised if people were researching it and drawing their own conclusions as to what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am

"Heads in books. Yup. That's us..." She said grinning a bit. "I've actually been doing a bit of research myself." She pauses. "I haven't gotten anywhere with it though. So many possibilities." She sighed. "I've heard quite a few crazy ideas. Some are possible, some aren't."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 am

She raised an eyebrow, "Yeah? Care to share?" Lily thought about people in her own house, "You know.. I reckon Hex has been doing a bit of research. He's been acting dead weird lately." She hadn't really bothered to think about it, she felt certain she was safe as she could be.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 am

"Eh, my ideas?" she shrugs. "Nothing yet. Looking up what can petrify first. Lots of things have come up with that. Looking for things that can write too." She says with a weak smile. "Nothing there. But something had to write on the wall. Something..." She said trailing off. Basil blinked. "You think Hex has something figured out?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 am

"I think someONE wrote on the wall under some kind of influence rather than someTHING." she said, without having even thought about it. "Yeah, I think he does. He's certainly clocked on to something." She looked at the girl a moment, aware that she had been rather angry at Hex. "I shouldn't have brought him up, sorry.. I forgot."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

"Someone? I never thought of that..." she looked down the table, wondering. Clocked on something? Hm... That's interesting. She thought. "Ah, don't worry about it. I'm over it." Kind of. Hex had apologized, in a way, on the Astromony Tower. She still had the grudge to get him back though. Her hand just needed to slip a vial of the potion into his morning coffee, and she was done. She usually always covered her tracks after doing something like that. She almost never got caught. Though... Hex was... Hex.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 am

"Over it" She raised an eyebrow once more. "I'll believe that when I see it." she grinned. "Yeah, I mean, it's pretty impossible for any kind of creature to write so well, unless it's a very well trained pet. It must have been one of the students, it's just a case of who.." She let her mind wander a moment, sometimes she had ideas that made a load of sense which were really useful, today however she had no clues.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:43 am

"Over it." She repeated herself once more, this time believing it less herself. Basil listened to the girl. She was right. No creature could write that well. It was worth a try looking it up though. Basil remembered something Lux had told her by the lake. How something was killing the chickens. But what? Basil looked around the hall again. Then looked back at the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 am

Suddenly a thought came to her, "I've been wondering.. where did all those snakes come from? I mean.. they just appeared from nowhere out of that pool! And then.. there's all the spiders. Why are they all escaping?" She gazed at the Ravenclaw, hoping her brains would be able to pull something that would make everything make sense.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am

Basil bit her lip thinking. That was something she hadn't thought about. The snakes and the spiders. The spiders acted quite weird, walking in a line. The snakes weren't as surprising since there were snakes everywhere, but it was a possibility that it fit in with the rest. Basil blinked, realizing that she didn't know the answer. "I... I don't know what that was about."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 am

She shrugged, defeated. "Oh well.. Too much thinking hurts my head at this time of night" she said with a laugh. "It's not our problem to deal with anyway. Though.. No doubt Potter will end up getting himself involved, especially after his 'heroic' event last year." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 am

She sniggers. "Man, I would take a life insurance out on that kid if I could." She shook her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if his two little buddies get in there somehow too. That boy has trouble written all over him..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 pm

"He definitely does. I don't know so much about the Weasley but if he's like the twins.. he's just as much trouble." She grinned, "Granger's alright, I've heard she tries to keep them under control. All I can say is.. Good luck with that!" she giggled. "Poor kid, it must be hard having people suspect you of being the heir when he's a Gryffindor."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Basil nods and looks around the hall again. Empty. It was empty except for the two of them now. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Lots of thinking these days."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 pm

"Yeah" she nodded in agreement. Lily cast a glance around the hall, empty. Her gaze flew to the clock. "Ship! 2 minutes to get to the dorms!" She gulped down her now cold hot chocolate and smiled at the Ravenclaw. "Time to go i'd say!" She quickly stood up, "I'll see you around Herb!" she said before dashing off in to the entrance hall and up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Basil waved to the girl. "See ya." She watched the girl dash out of the hall. She sighed, deciding to leave herself. She gets up from the Gryffindor table and walks out of the hall, not quite sure where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing yourself [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3