Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing yourself [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 am

She tilted her head to the side. It seemed the girl was afraid, nervous to tell her. She rested her chin on her arms, thinking of what she could have done. After a while, she said. "You can trust me. I won't tell anyone. What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 am

She turned her face away, unable to look the girl in the eye. "I have a lot of enemies out there.. And they're going after my family to get at me. I thought I was safe!" She turned to look the girl in the eyes, "But now I've found Rory.. My cousin.. Things are going to get a whole lot more dangerous. For both him.. and me." She paused realising how loud she was getting, "I can't let him get hurt, or his family. I shouldn't have to live this life!" she lay her forehead on the table, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 am

She reached out to the girl touching her arm. "It's going to be alright." She winced at the words. She knew most of the times, things did turn out to be fine. But sometimes, they didn't. Basil also knew from past experiences that people sometimes got sick of hearing those words. "I'm here for you. I'll help you get through what your going through. If you'd like." She added the last setence quickly, knowing some people wanted no help at all sometimes. "It's not right that you have to carry this problem alone..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 am

Lily raised her head and smiled slightly, "Thanks Bas, that means a lot. All I need, is a way to prove that I am not responsible for the actions of my parents, and for my own actions as a child." She paused a moment, beginning to get lost in thought, but pulled back fast. "Sorry for the random outburst..." She looked at the selection of drinks along the table. "Man.. I could use a real drink right now" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 am

Basil nodded, as if understanding completely. But she didn't. Action of her parents? Actions when she was a child? What actions? "Ah, don't worry about it." She said slightly smiling. "I'm use to it now." She tilted her head. "A real drink?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 am

She laughed, "Yeah.. a drink with a little more... kick" she winked as she said it. "But you just can't get your hands on the stuff in Hogwarts. Not without a little.. rule bending." Lily smiled, and changed the subject. "ANYwho.. why don't you tell me what's going on with you? We all know there's SOMETHING going on with you and a certain young man." She giggled slightly as she finished the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 am

Basil tried to keep it down, she really did. But she couldn't. A smile came to her face as Lily mentioned Lux. "Ah, yes. I should have known you would ask that. Wait... we ALL know?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 am

She grinned as she saw a smile appear. "Well.. people are guessing, you've been hanging out together a lot.. only I know a little more I guess." She giggled again. "C'mon. Spill the details.. only.. not ALL the details. I don't need to be mentally scarred."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 am

She laughed a bit weakly. "What's there to tell?" She paused, thinking. "I don't know how it happened, truely I don't." She said shrugging. "He just seems... different, you know? He listens to what I have to say... not that you don't." She says smiling at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 am

Lily grinned once more. "I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it's nice to have someone a bit.. different." She smiled back at the girl. "You liiiiike him" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 am

Basil she nodded, covering her face to cover the wide grin that came to her face. These days she just couldn't control her emotions like she use to. She wondered why. "I know. He's the first."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 am

Her eyes widened. "The first?" She let her jaw drop slightly, "Really?" She grinned, "That's cute.. creepy that it's him.. but still cute." She tried to tone down her grin but she couldn't help it, she'd always loved a good gossip.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 am

She nodded, her hands still covering her face. She rubbed her face, putting her hands down. "Yes, the first. First I've had... feelings for." Was that the right word? She didn't even know. Then she said a bit quietly. "First one I've kissed..." She couldn't believe she was talking about this. Why?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 am

"Awwwh! That's adorable!" She said it all too loudly but couldn't contain herself. A sweet love story to distract her was good enough. Her eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Well.. I'm happy for you Bas. Do you think the feeling's mutual?" She smiled biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 am

Basil really did wish Lily could be a bit more quiet with the matter. She sighed. "I... I don't know." She said looking down at the table, running her finger over the wood.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 am

She smiled again, "Well maybe it's about time you found out.." she poured herself some hot chocolate in a clean mug, "You don't want to get too involved if there's nothing for the both of you." Unless you've got an alternative motive.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 am

Basil nodded. "You're right..." She said, trailing off, thinking. She watched as Lily poured the liquid into the mug, then turned away looking out a window.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 am

"Of course. I always am." She spoke with a wink before taking a long drink of the warm chocolate fluid, letting it was away her stress from the day. Glancing around the hall she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 am

Basil raised eyebrow at Lily. "Have you gotten your head checked? I think it's getting too big..." She tapped her fingers on the table, looking back out the window.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 am

OOC: Got to go have supper. I'll be back
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am

"Hey! Not nice." she laughed though. Where is everyone tonight? she wondered to herself. Glancing around the hall there were so few students, yet it was usually fairly busy on a Monday evening. There hadn't even been many students at supper! She frowned, concerned about what was wrong with the student body.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am

ooc Okiees
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 am

Basil smiles at Lily, then looks around the hall after seeing Lily do so. "Not many people here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am

She blinked as the girl voiced her thoughts. "Mind reader much?" She laughed, "I can't help but wonder where they all are..."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 am

"Mind reader? Me? No." She said laughing lightly. "They're probably all in their dorms." Her face became serious. "They're probably scared to death with all that's happening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing yourself [open]   Losing yourself [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing yourself [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next